F

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Brazos
Avoid any of them which don't teach the proper use of apostrophes....

smile

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
UNC-Chapel Hill and Duke come to mind. But, really, it's almost all of them, especially if the student is not in a technical course of study.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Colorado State Univ is just a land grant university in Ft Collins, CO, that has gone overboard for this crap. When I went there, I had to take a sociology course, and could not quite get my head around that the instructor required us to buy and read Mao's little red book. I do believe that it is the sociologists and studies programs that are responsible for this crap, although it has infected everything it appears. I am all for pulling all federal money from universities that have "studies programs" as I still wonder where someone with a degree in (insert your own ideas) programs really expects to get a job. Universities need to return to hard core courses in science, math, engineering, and forget the rest. Anything outside of those courses does not receive federal money for grants, research, or scholarships. That would put the hurt on a large portion of these SJW's who know everything, despite having done nothing but live in mama's basement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The conditions in many if not most post-secondary institutions have deteriorated in principle to the point where they do not serve their originally intended purposes. When their core has been hijacked by ideologues and their presidents/boards are either too indoctrinated or too gutless to make the changes that would correct their course, they have gone dramatically and probably irreparably poor in this regard.. Very sad.

As noted earlier by someone here, even when the choice of institution is made very carefully on the basis of strength of the program course of study and demonstrated successes, and even if the institution does not have a poor reputation with regard to social nonsense preaching, it is highly likely that the student will encounter teachers who try to indoctrinate and situations designed for that purpose.

Even though the principle always has been flawlessly true, it is a zillion times more important today: PARENTS - assiduously raise your children according to the ways they should go (excellent fundamental principles, how to understand, how to question, how to think for oneself, etc.) so that when they are older, they will,not depart from those ways. It is wise, it is protective, it is elevating to the child - it is a parent's duty.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
An easier list might be which colleges not to avoid.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
communist cesspools.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

703 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 3,144 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,581
Posts18,454,119
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.