Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Cancel Culture” Takes Down GOA-Sponsored Show

The media censors don’t like TV shows that feature gun ownership in a positive light, especially in the Negro community.

Gun Owners of America was sponsoring a show entitled Guns Out TV that was running in the DC Metropolitan area.

But after the third episode which featured Negro men shooting and enjoying their AR-15s, the Sinclair Broadcast Group cancelled any future episodes from airing.

According to John Crump of Ammoland: “The broadcaster was concerned because an episode showed the host firing an AK-47. The last episode that aired was about myths surrounding AR-15s.”

Shermichael Singleton, who is one of the shows’ hosts, said: “We tried to reach new gun owners [and] showcase a different side of firearms. We were tired of the negative stereotype about Negro men with guns and set out on a mission to change that narrative.”

The good news is: Guns Out TV has been picked up by "RecoilTV" and can be viewed here. GOA wants to thank its industry partner, Big Daddy Unlimited, not only for sponsoring RecoilTV, but for adding Guns Out TV to its lineup. GOA wants to thank its industry partner, Big Daddy Unlimited, not only for sponsoring RecoilTV, but for adding Guns Out TV to its lineup.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing that emphasizes our similarities rather than our differences will be tolerated!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dutch
Nothing that emphasizes our similarities rather than our differences will be tolerated!

Funny enough that is how I read it.

I also have more in common with a conservative ethnic than I do with a lefty white.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It ain't gonna get better, gents.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

We were tired of the negative stereotype about Negro men with guns

Stereotyping Negroes with guns is a survival strategy for Caucasians.

IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lots of blacks are firearm enthusiasts. Who do you think is shooting up Chicago every weekend?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MAC
Who do you think is shooting up Chicago every weekend?

White Jews of course.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Lots of blacks are firearm enthusiasts. Who do you think is shooting up Chicago every weekend?

Probably not those who hunt.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Dutch

Funny enough that is how I read it.

I also have more in common with a conservative ethnic than I do with a lefty white.

'Tis true, I've never considered slapping a conservative black Man upside the head and asking him WTF is wrong with you.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A Democrat firearm enthusiast is still a Democrat.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A Democrat firearm enthusiast is still a Democrat.

#JamesJr

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not that our black population is all that high here, but I have never seen a black person at a gun show, sport show or at the range.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I don't know what the thread is about..

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Windfall
Not that our black population is all that high here, but I have never seen a black person at a gun show, sport show or at the range.

I seen them at a gunshow in Indianapolis. I don't think they was hunting enthuists.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by MAC
Who do you think is shooting up Chicago every weekend?

White Jews of course.

Joos aren't white.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The double standard can be employed by both sides..black and white.

And democrats are particularly good at it.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
My dad was not a hunter... knew virtually nothing about firearms... he was a life insurance salesman and believed very much that helping a man provide for his family after he died... was his calling from God.

I was 14 or 15 and my father introduced me to one of his insurance clients. An older gentleman that taught me how about firearms and how to hunt. He and his wife had a son but his son was older than I and had already moved away from home. The older gentleman and his wife took a real shine to me... I reckon they liked having a boy around the place. They would invite me in for a sandwich at lunch time. The older man was poorer than us... and had a strange house (compared to mine) with shelving on every wall... floor to ceiling.

Sometimes after I had finished my sandwich and glass of milk the man would show me the trophies on the shelves.

"My son won this one when he was 12 years old at a tournament in Richmond... and this one he won in New York when he was only 15... and this one he won over in England at a place called Wimbledon."

He was proud to show me... his name was Mr. Arthur Ashe Sr.

I knew nothing about his son until later when I asked my dad.

Gum Springs Virginia 1978+/-

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Windfall

I've taken several. A staffer at the hospital I used to work at had a husband who was hard-core conservative. Not "republican" conservative, but legit "Fuuck you, get off your ass and fend for yourself" conservative.

I can't imagine how much it would suck to be associated with the "black culture" in the US because of my skin color.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
AWESOME Story thank you for sharing

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
688 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,779 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.