Hop To
Page 24 of 37 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 36 37
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
With all due disrespect you crying clueless cundts, pardon the wares that see actual use. Congratulations and bless your housebound hearts. Hint, laffin.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That's a Savage Lightweight Hunter with the Mossberg sticker, right?

That pic cracks me up πŸ˜ƒ

GB1

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This thread made 20. Now DOA....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WAM
This thread made 20. Now DOA....

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Rent.

Free.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With all due disrespect you crying clueless cundts, pardon the wares that see actual use. Congratulations and bless your housebound hearts. Hint, laffin.

It identifies as a Mossberg.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm only asking because I picked up a .308 lightweight hunter a few years ago with a camo stock for under $500.

Put a Razor 1.5-8x LH on it in Talley lightweight rings. Under 7 pounds loaded with sling, and it shoots.

They get no love around the campfire though.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

I'm only asking because I picked up a .308 lightweight hunter a few years ago with a camo stock for under $500.

Put a Razor 1.5-8x LH on it in Talley lightweight rings. Under 7 pounds loaded with sling, and it shoots.

They get no love around the campfire though.

Did you try tossing it in a lake? πŸ˜ƒ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Did you try tossing it in a lake? πŸ˜ƒ

All I've done with it is kill critters.

It's a joy to carry, and even with a can, it's handy and balanced.

But if I ever get 7-8" shorter and lose 40 IQ points, I promise I'll throw it into a creek and take pictures.

πŸ˜‚

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hate to bring up a sore subject, but here goes.

I think your tile guy and your gunsmith is cuzzins - grout line line up top is juuuust a c-hair off.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hillestadj

I think your tile guy and your gunsmith is cuzzins - grout line line up top is juuuust a c-hair off.

Haha 🀣

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!!! Are you wheels up for the slope for another hitch?? Rubble rubble....

I hear times might be gettin tough for you boys up there real soon. Hopefully you have enough seniority.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man, now that I see it, that tile not being lined up would really drive me nuts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
LarryO!!!! Are you wheels up for the slope for another hitch?? Rubble rubble....

I hear times might be gettin tough for you boys up there real soon. Hopefully you have enough seniority.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

I sincerely hope he does have enough seniority.

Say what you want, the little guy spends his money in the shooting sector. IMO, the more money spent on guns, ammo, powder etc the better.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Man, now that I see it, that tile not being lined up would really drive me nuts.

LOL. Stick must have seen his own shadow, crawled back in his hole.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No, it is not. It is much worse than that. This is why you don't hire Craigslist methmouths to do tile work for you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never seen snow that color,or seen a Mouth Breathing Retard with the Handicapped Parkin Permit,playing Pumpkin...you "LUCKY" kchunts! There's NO need to prove The 'Permit is warranted,but I rather enjoy your substantiating the obvious,even if obliviously. Now it's "Want and waste!"!!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

As an aside,how come your Homoerotic Fantasy Tally exceeds same?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No, it is not. It is much worse than that. This is why you don't hire Craigslist methmouths to do tile work for you.

And you had to find that out first hand before you believed it?

In other news - you can only get herpes once...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And you had to find that out first hand before you believed it?

In other news - you can only get herpes once...

To my credit, he had several teeth left, so I didn't think it was that bad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rent.

Free.

Stick, I did think about you today, so you've got that right.

Granted, it was me thinking "gotta do weights AND cardio today, don't want to end up with Stick's BMI......."

πŸ˜‚

#notafatbastardlikestick

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
i can't believe i came here, little stick never ceases to amaze me!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've never seen snow that color,or seen a Mouth Breathing Retard with the Handicapped Parkin Permit,playing Pumpkin...you "LUCKY" kchunts! There's NO need to prove The 'Permit is warranted,but I rather enjoy your substantiating the obvious,even if obliviously. Now it's "Want and waste!"!!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

As an aside,how come your Homoerotic Fantasy Tally exceeds same?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Who loaned you their Fieldcraft, Stick?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 24 of 37 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,845
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.