Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
till it knocked him on his azz.laugh
Soon he will see the witchhunt turn into criminal/civil trials.
Oh yeah and putin's oligarchs will make him squeal like pig.

Looking fwd to all the tizzy fits you ladies will have.laugh

Last edited by SAcharlie; 02/20/21.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It is a hoax you stupid mf'er. Ain't you got some traffic to be playing in?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
And he was 90% correct.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Gas hit $3/gal here.
On the bright side, we have a cross dressing faqqot serving in Biden’s illegitimate cabinet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charlie started sucking cack in jr high and hasn’t stopped.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Its a Scamdemic!

CDC shows COVID-19 has high survival rate; doctor still wants to see precautions taken

A CDC update Wednesday says individuals are more likely to survive the coronavirus after contracting it. The health agency says if you have the virus between the ages of 0 to 70, you have a 99% survival rate. And if you’re over 70, the survival rate is nearly 95%.

https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23...or-still-wants-to-see-precautions-taken/

and,

If you believe a mask is protecting either you or others, you probably believe that underwear will contain a fart!

Ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/20/21.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
charlie..seek help from a renowned psychiatrist..get on some meds.seriously..delusional is one of your issues

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mac84

Wheelz is eye level with every one he sees.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Stuck on Trump. Seems there is no cure for TDS.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t normally respond to trolls but I’ll make one exception and not respond further. Trump wasn’t wrong. His mistake if you can call it that was letting the propaganda wing control the narrative (realistically he couldn’t stop it). The propaganda wing set the narrative and Trump was somewhat forced to play along.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The virus is real...just like the flu virus is real.

Think back, though. Remember the first "reports" coming out of China...around December 2019. Remember what we were being told? I do. We were being told that people were dropping dead in the streets.

Why would they want to make us believe this virus would sneak up from behind and knock you dead whilst searching the market for noodles or fish?

Any fucking moron ought to be able to figure that out. Except maybe a few here---like SuckAss Charlie.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

And it didn't really "knock him on his ass" either, bish. If I recall, the left-wing media even showed him walking just fine to his motorcade for a ride to the hospital and two days later he was released.
That doesn't sound a lot like being knocked down too bad to me.

And FWIW, I've had the China flu - an 99%of the common colds I've had throughout my life have been worse. So in my opinion, yes, it's still a politicized hoax for the most part. Yes, the virus is real, but no need to shut down the entire nation over it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Well, here is another flu for us to be concerned about. Remember the bird flu ?? It has morfed.
kwg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pe=EmailBlastContent&ocid=uxbndlbing

The Hill
First human case of H5N8 bird flu reported in Russia
Jordan Williams 9 hrs ago

First human case of H5N8 bird flu reported in Russia© Getty Images First human case of H5N8 bird flu reported in Russia
Russia on Saturday announced that it has identified the first cases of H5N8 avian influenza in humans, according to multiple reports.

Anna Popova, the country's public health chief, said in televised comments that seven cases were detected in workers at a poultry farm in southern Russia, Bloomberg News reported. Authorities have reported information on the cases to the World Health Organization (WHO).

Popova said that the workers had mild cases and were recovered. The poultry farm was the site of an outbreak among birds in December, Bloomberg noted.

"It is not transmitted from person to person. But only time will tell how soon future mutations will allow it to overcome this barrier," she said, according to the news outlet. "The discovery of this strain now gives us all, the whole world, time to prepare for possible mutations and the possibility to react in a timely way and develop test systems and vaccines."

In a statement to The Hill, WHO said it "has been notified by the Russian Federation about human infection with avian influenza H5N8 through International Health Regulation mechanisms."

"Preliminary information indicates that the reported cases were workers exposed to bird flocks. They were asymptomatic and no onward human to human transmission was reported. If confirmed, this would be the first time H5N8 has infected people," the statement said. "We are in discussion with national authorities to gather more information and assess the public health impact of this event."

Reuters noted that outbreaks of the strain have occurred in Europe, China, the Middle East and North Africa in recent months but only in poultry.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump owns Chuckhole. Keep lying, POS.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mac84

It's hard for wheelz to get off his kneez........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Sure is a hoax, glad you bought it Suck Azz! Are you glad now Suck Azz?

Last edited by Old Ornery; 02/20/21.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

And FWIW, I've had the China flu - an 99%of the common colds I've had throughout my life have been worse. So in my opinion, yes, it's still a politicized hoax for the most part. Yes, the virus is real, but no need to shut down the entire nation over it.

That's pretty much my take on it too, and I've had it also and my symptoms were mild. Yes, it's real and it's deadly to some people. A good friend of mine spent today at her uncle's funeral, he got Covid, ended up on a ventilator, and was taken off life support three days ago.

Were there things that should have been done with Covid? Absolutely, the rushed vaccine development was one. Another good thing would have been NOT to dump a bunch of Covid patients into nursing homes, only a democrat could find the logic in that. Shutting down the economy of the entire world was a gross overreaction though and has done more harm than the disease ever would. It should have been managed like other flu strains, take precautions but don't go full retard. We went full retard. I think in the end this will be a textbook study on how you do NOT deal with a pandemic.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

ha. good one

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,310
Posts18,468,202
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.