Hop To
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It just pisses Piddles off to know that even dead Rush is worth ten times what he is. Piddles knows that he will never amount to spit no matter what he does.

That LDS Church in his backyard will keep him safe though.

Hahaha. Too true.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Pat85
So, just a few questions for you Rush worshippers:

1) Do you believe that Rush Limbaugh died from lung cancer?

2) Did Rush glamorize smoking, saying it was cool?

3) Did Rush deny that second hand smoke was a health risk?

4) Did Rush smoke cigars?

5) Did smoking cause Rush's lung cancer?

6) Did Rush lie about the risks of smoking causing cancer?

7) If Rush lied repeatedly about something as scientifically proven as smoking causing cancer, why would anyone believe anything else he said?

8) Rush claimed that his talent was God given. Do you think God gave him cancer to shut him up? And, do you think God specifically gave him lung cancer because Rush lied so blatantly about the link between smoking and that particular type of cancer, and his brand included smoking big, fat cigars? Was God trying to tell his followers that Rush was not to be trusted?

Just a thought exercise, a reality check for you boys.

What kind of real MD engages in trivial BS on a Internet forum???

I do it as a public service. Lord knows you guys need my voice of reason.

You were warned.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It just pisses Piddles off to know that even dead Rush is worth ten times what he is. Piddles knows that he will never amount to spit no matter what he does.

Hahaha. Too true.

I agree with the sentiment but 10x? Did you see puddles home? Rush is worth a heck of a lot more than 10x You missed a hole bunch of zeros. Never mind that Rush left a legacy for generations while puddles hunkers down and hopes nobody paddles him.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
So, just a few questions for you Rush worshippers:

1) Do you believe that Rush Limbaugh died from lung cancer?

2) Did Rush glamorize smoking, saying it was cool?

3) Did Rush deny that second hand smoke was a health risk?

4) Did Rush smoke cigars?

5) Did smoking cause Rush's lung cancer?

6) Did Rush lie about the risks of smoking causing cancer?

7) If Rush lied repeatedly about something as scientifically proven as smoking causing cancer, why would anyone believe anything else he said?

8) Rush claimed that his talent was God given. Do you think God gave him cancer to shut him up? And, do you think God specifically gave him lung cancer because Rush lied so blatantly about the link between smoking and that particular type of cancer, and his brand included smoking big, fat cigars? Was God trying to tell his followers that Rush was not to be trusted?

Just a thought exercise, a reality check for you boys.

..............1. Rush was diagnosed with lung cancer. Therefore he died from complications from lung cancer.

2. LIAR! Rush never glamorized smoking. He did say smoking ceeee-gars was cool. His choice to smoke them and his choice to say they were cool.

3. Yes! Based on statistical facts.

4. Rush did smoke ceeee-gars. HIS CHOICE!

5. SO DAMN WHAT IF IT DID?

6. NO! He did not! The LIE-BERAL leftists constantly lie about smoking stats.

7. Well that is your STUPID OPINION!

8. Interesting that you are trying to guess God's wisdom. Paddler, YOU ARE SUCH THE IDIOT!

HEY BONEHEAD!.....Even people who do not smoke get lung cancer. Especially more common in women who do not smoke and have never smoked..

And you are a doctor?

Your diatribe is based on nothing more than pure bastardized emotion.

And he knows nothing about GOD or GOD taking those HE loves to be with HIM. HE took JESUS CHRIST at a young age.

The years of our life are seventy, or even by reason of strength eighty; yet their span is but toil and trouble; they are soon gone, and we fly away.

Rush has flown away. When one flys away, they go up, not down.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/21/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hahaha. Too true.

I agree with the sentiment but 10x? Did you see puddles home? Rush is worth a heck of a lot more than 10x You missed a hole bunch of zeros. Never mind that Rush left a legacy for generations while puddles hunkers down and hopes nobody paddles him.

Yep, i was thinking the same thing, but considered his 10x was a figure of speech.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rush left more IQ on toilet paper than the failed Dr. was originally gifted.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. For sure.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
1. Rush was diagnosed with lung cancer. Therefore he died from complications from lung cancer.

2. LIAR! Rush never glamorized smoking. He did say smoking ceeee-gars was cool. His choice to smoke them and his choice to say they were cool.

3. Yes! Based on statistical facts.

4. Rush did smoke ceeee-gars. HIS CHOICE!

5. SO DAMN WHAT IF IT DID?

6. NO! He did not! The LIE-BERAL leftists constantly lie about smoking stats.

7. Well that is your STUPID OPINION!

8. Interesting that you are trying to guess God's wisdom. Paddler, YOU ARE SUCH THE IDIOT!

HEY BONEHEAD!.....Even people who do not smoke get lung cancer. Especially more common in women who do not smoke and have never smoked..

And you are a doctor?

Your diatribe is based on nothing more than pure bastardized emotion.

Allow me to piggyback on your excellent post directed at our resident troll.

Actually, Limbaugh did warn people about the dangers of cigarettes, of which he smoked for a couple of decades earlier in his life. He would regularly proclaim that he was reading from a document "Held in my formerly nicotine stained fingers..." a reference to the fact he beat his pack a day cigarette habit.

While neither are good for you, I recall the words of Comedian George Burns (who lived to be 100) : "Cigarette are a habit. Cigars are an indulgence."

Truth is that when Limbaugh was born in 195, the life expectancy of a US white male born that year was 66.5. I'd say he beat the curve.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2017/015.pdf

Finally, I just can't believe this line from our resident Troll:

"Do you think God gave him cancer to shut him up?"

So, in the Troll world, God selects people and gives them cancer? The dude is pathetic. Some of you still think an MD writes anything he posts? I've had him on ignore for years, but still occasionally see hisUnbelievable lunacy when it is quoted. Unbelievable. God gives people cancer..........

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Truth. Its amazing how the unbelievers try to use GOD who they supposedly dont believe in to ratify their wishes. They will have a great gnashing of teeth when they learn HE isnt their Huckleberry.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[quote=Jim1611]So a thread is started in memory of someone that many of us admire and mourn his passing

Yep, it did. I'm just pointing out that he was unworthy of your admiration, and that his passing is a good thing. He was an ugly, vile and vulgar man who was a major contributor to the division America. And he did so purely to enrich himself, unabashed greed. He lied continuously, and one could reasonably conclude one of his lies killed him. I asked above, did he ever renounce the lie publicly that caused his death? Anybody? I'm thinking he had a long time to think about it during the year between his diagnosis and death. Penny for his thoughts....

...My own opinion is consistent with Wasserman Schultz's:

"Rush Limbaugh weaponized his platform to spread racism, xenophobia and homophobia across the nation," she said in a tweet. "His constant hateful rhetoric caused untold damage to our political landscape."

He is not worthy of adulation, admiration, or respect. Facts, truth and science are real. Show some respect.

This Wasserman Schultz...? shocked ... laugh laugh laugh

Blowback from staffer scandal burns Wasserman Schultz

...But fellow Democrats are as confounded and disbelieving as ever by her penchant for making puzzling and stubborn political missteps.

“We wish she would go away and stop being so public by doubling down on negative stories,” said Nikki Barnes, a progressive DNC member from Florida, who believes Wasserman Schultz left the national party “in shambles” while chair, culminating with the hack of DNC servers and the release of embarrassing internal emails by WikiLeaks in the 2016 campaign....

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Couple of thoughts. One, Rush said God gave him his talent. It's reasonable to ask, then, given Rush's blasphemy and all the people he hurt, did God give him cancer to silence him? After all, "The good Lord giveth and the good Lord taketh away". Two, Rush is no longer worth anything. His estate is worth quite a bit. But then, Matthew 19:24. I have to think he'll be going someplace much warmer than the Kingdom of God. Wish he'd taken a few more lying POS's with him.

Last edited by Paddler; 02/21/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Couple of thoughts. One, Rush said God gave him his talent. It's reasonable to ask, then, given Rush's blasphemy and all the people he hurt, did God give him cancer to silence him? After all, "The good Lord giveth and the good Lord taketh away". Two, Rush is no longer worth anything. His estate is worth quite a bit. But then, Matthew 19:24. I have to think he'll be going someplace much warmer than the Kingdom of God. Wish he'd taken a few more lying POS's with him.

Why are you leftists all such miserable people?

Seriously,...what happened in your life that made you this way?

It's something I wonder about. Being a spiteful, hateful, miserable human being goes hand in hand with being a leftist.

You're an excellent example.

It's peculiar.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I keep coming back top this whenever I ponder it.

https://stream.org/is-todays-left-possessed/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I keep coming back top this whenever I ponder it.

https://stream.org/is-todays-left-possessed/

Creepy stuff.
I've seen it.

This is true.....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I wish I could ask all those who passed onto eternity, but it's too late for them. It's a question that someone cared enough to ask me one time.

If something were to happen to you tonight, are you 100% sure if you would go to heaven, or do you have some doubt?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

...........Your couple of thoughts are USELESS!.... Hey IDIOT! God gave every human a free will and the power of choice to either maximize their own talents or not to, or do so at any point in-between. Rush's blasphemy? YOU LIE!!... People he hurt? You are a damned pathetic LIAR! And there you go again trying to guess what God's will was concerning Rush. Who the hell do you think you are? And the Bible also says, "DO NOT JUDGE unless you yourself want to be judged."

And you yourself are using the Bible by twisting around its context to support your opinions about Rush.....Got ya figured out PaddlePUSS!

You are a disgrace!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Why are you leftists all such miserable people?

Seriously,...what happened in your life that made you this way?

It's something I wonder about. Being a spiteful, hateful, miserable human being goes hand in hand with being a leftist.

You're an excellent example.

You gotta figure, this guy was thrown into the trash heap by his own mother.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

POS troll.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ignore the the Trolls. Put the thread back on track.
Limbaugh singlehandedly made not only Talk Radio, but the punditry we see onvarious TV news networks. Even late night "comedy is now political commentary in the style of Limbaugh's TV show he had in the 90's.

While he didn't "create" talk radio anymore than the Beatles invented Rock n Roll, like the Beatles, he took it places and to heights never imagined. A great talent and visionary.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Rush also donated millions to the Tunnel to Towers through the sale of the Betsy Ross T-shirt sales. He actually gave that credit to his wife as she managed most all of that effort.

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 67 invisible), 3,080 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,583
Posts18,454,227
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.