Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
E
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
FYI, Optics Planet and Grafs have brass in stock. If I could find bullets, I’d buy it up and pick up a B-14 the LGS has in stock. Fortunately for my wallet, I can’t rationalize the purchase with no sense of when I’d be able to develop loads. In an any event, I need another rifle like I need another wife:). Hope someone can take advantage of the availability....even with the slow delivery these shop are experiencing right now.

Last edited by elkaddict; 02/20/21.
HR IC

E
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Midway claims to have brass as well as 120g TTXS.....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I’d be skeptical of anything Optics Planet shows to be “in stock”.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
+1 on double-checking Optics Planet "stock" status before buying, based on my personal experience.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All of that is irrelevant, unless you have lots of primers.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sbhooper

True! This is one reason I’m slowing down on shooting, that and other commitments at the moment. I do need to go and shoot some new stuff I loaded for new load development. After that though, I may be able to load enough for bear season, unless powder and primers magically start to appear.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Got a 6.5 CM on the way. I bought 2 boxes of Lapua LRP brass from Midsouth and 8 boxes of TTSX 120’s from Natchez this morning.

You ain't about that life.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Esteban325
+1 on double-checking Optics Planet "stock" status before buying, based on my personal experience.

Yep. BTDT. They say they have it in stock, then after you place the order, it says not in stock. Those guys pizz me off...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
Got a 6.5 CM on the way. I bought 2 boxes of Lapua LRP brass from Midsouth and 8 boxes of TTSX 120’s from Natchez this morning.

Awesome. That is great. I'm glad to see some places are starting to have more availability. Those 120's should work very well in the creedmoor. Good on you for buying LRP Lapua as well. I only run LRP in my creedmoors. Works perfectly. Hopefully you have primers and H4350.

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Hudge

True! This is one reason I’m slowing down on shooting, that and other commitments at the moment. I do need to go and shoot some new stuff I loaded for new load development. After that though, I may be able to load enough for bear season, unless powder and primers magically start to appear.

I hate having to slow down on my shooting. Something just doesn't feel right about that. I ended up buying a used (like new) stainless Ruger 10-22 so I can still shoot. Have 25,000 rounds of 22lr to burn up... That might take the edge off a bit. I hate this itchy trigger finger syndrome..

BSA MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400

Awesome. That is great. I'm glad to see some places are starting to have more availability. Those 120's should work very well in the creedmoor. Good on you for buying LRP Lapua as well. I only run LRP in my creedmoors. Works perfectly. Hopefully you have primers and H4350.

Just picked up some H4350 on Thursday.

Attached Images

You ain't about that life.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Hudge

I hate having to slow down on my shooting. Something just doesn't feel right about that. I ended up buying a used (like new) stainless Ruger 10-22 so I can still shoot. Have 25,000 rounds of 22lr to burn up... That might take the edge off a bit. I hate this itchy trigger finger syndrome..

Well, I’m good to go on powder for a while now. I think primers I’m ok n. I’ll run out of bullets in .264 and .284 before others though. Now if life will slow down so I can go shoot.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
636 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,810 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,237
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.