Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by OldHat
The scary part is people think of 60 minutes as journalism.

60 minutes is like nosy neighbors with a television show.

A long time ago, maybe.

Not any more.

That whole fake gun buying piece they did a while back that they never got their ass handed to them for proved they're nothing but garbage now.

LD,
When was that?
Anyone write it up...

Katie Couric and her bunch of liars. Pre-scripted fraudulent spontaneity. Their heads should have rolled.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/let...n-producers-repeatedly-viola-t32761.html

https://lawandcrime.com/celebrity/c...nder-the-gun-producer-broke-federal-law/

https://www.fredericksburg.com/news...e30e963-423e-5544-8fd6-8b1eb9bb2659.html

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
I'm not a Q believer. No patience for anonymous gossip.

My question is why does 60 Minutes GAF?

Also why did they run a story on the torture and genocide in Syria?

They are clearly setting the table for something.

Uhhhh, are you kidding?

Obviously all Q followers are now domestic terrorists who must be surveilled and we must intervene in Syria for humanitarian purposes. Just wait, you will hear it echoed in Congress this week.

That's why we watch 60 minutes. To see what they're trying to pull next.

You Q guys are [bleep]. Leslie Stahl is going to have you canceled.

God Bless America
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I find it hard to think that the gooberment with all its resources doesn't know exactly whoi/what/where this Q thing is and where it is coming from.
Perhaps it is a ruse in disguise.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Just so I'm clear on it, is Q good or bad; here on the 'fire? If it is bad and the mainstream media says it's bad, does that make it good? Did the moon landing really happen? There are so many realities to try and sort out. GD

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You'd think every quasi intelligence service, fringe militia, major and minor dictator, radical political group, organized crime family, and religious extremist group would be clamoring to take credit for being Q.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by greydog
Just so I'm clear on it, is Q good or bad; here on the 'fire? If it is bad and the mainstream media says it's bad, does that make it good? Did the moon landing really happen? There are so many realities to try and sort out. GD

Clear skies allowing, I'll to consult the jet trails tomorrow.

😝

(insert sarcasm font)

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
A true, and well known, source of lies accusing somebody else of spreading lies. Typical Mainstream.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stophel
It's far easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled. Few want to admit that they were wrong. And rather than just admit it and go on, many double down on their foolishness. Which just makes it all worse.

Just more material for the left wing propagandists.

None of that matters.

As far as the left is concerned, we're all Q supporters.

So instead of making fun of them, just embrace the fact that we're all on the same hit list.
One of the best posts you've ever made.

Btw, Mahomes and his gf had a baby girl yesterday. Thought you might want to send a gift or at least a card.

I've never been a Q believer. I've always thought it was BS...meaning it's a lot more believable than the MSM. lolol

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by greydog

All you need to know is what those outside and looking in will think.

And they think you’re a Q believer.

Which is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It's far easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled. Few want to admit that they were wrong. And rather than just admit it and go on, many double down on their foolishness. Which just makes it all worse.

Just more material for the left wing propagandists.

None of that matters.

As far as the left is concerned, we're all Q supporters.

So instead of making fun of them, just embrace the fact that we're all on the same hit list.
One of the best posts you've ever made.

Btw, Mahomes and his gf had a baby girl yesterday. Thought you might want to send a gift or at least a card.

I've never been a Q believer. I've always thought it was BS...meaning it's a lot more believable than the MSM. lolol

Maybe him and Prince Ginger can team up and exchange ideas.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
The commie dems figured out a way to weaponize the vulnerable autistics in our society......Qanon.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/22/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

My question is why does 60 Minutes GAF?

Because it is excellent propaganda material. It is perfect for them to use to paint all Trump supporters/conservatives/ republicans/whatever as wacko nitwits that believe everything that some anonymous dude says on the internet.... and none of it has ever been right. It animates Biden supporters, and causes some Trump supporters to question their support... even if they have never heard of or listened to "Q" before. All the Q Anonsense is a propagandist's dream.

This is not just propaganda material, it is The Plan.

k22 posted over on the Q thread that Q is/was a CIA Psyop, tasked with spreading disinformation very similar to Operation Trust
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust

The goal of Q was to convince Americans that there were powers inside the government and the military that had everything under control thus keeping the pitchforks at bay. All the Q followers needed to help The Plan was to spread the word, sit back and watch.

The CIA also threw in some crazy schit like eating babies and drinking children’s blood, just to solidify the craziness of the Q cult.

Now that the election is over, there is no military intervention, there was no plan, phase two of this Psyop kicks in.

That is for the demonization of Trump supporters and those that know the election was stolen.

They do not fear Trump, they defeated him and they now control the elections, they fear US and the way to control that fear is to convince the rest of America that Trump supporters are evil, crazy, demons, conspiracy nuts and should be banned from social media, the work place, etc.

So when the hammer falls, America will not be shocked, but relieved,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When the next mass shooting occurs, do not be surprised when the shooter is wearing a Trump hat and a Q tee shirt.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
The scary part is people think of 60 minutes as journalism.

60 minutes is like nosy neighbors with a television show.

That show lost 100% credibility with me years ago after watching the 2-3 segments they did on dentistry. They were so full of half truths and misrepresentations, leading questions and propaganda editing on a subject that I know inside and out that is largely apolitical that I do not believe anything they present, especially anything that is political in nature.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (1OntarioJim, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 39 invisible), 1,947 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,432
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.