Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Americans may still be wearing masks in 2022 says the NIH propagandist’s latest fantasy for promoting fear in our population.

Interesting how pliably he “follows the science” as long as it complies with the WH policy direction. When I see purportedly objective scientists bending to their political bosses’ will, I am reminded that among the first groups to endorse Hitler’s assumption of the German Chancellory in 1933 was the German mathematicians’ union.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Let’s start a go fund me to finance the release of Dr Fauci. From a 737 into the Bermuda Triangle with red meat strapped all over him .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wondering if he wants to bet on that?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I keep waiting for Biden to muzzle him. He is the Only source with the doom and gloom. Read everywhere numbers going down etc then he alone comes up with crap fear stories

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
He is just coming up with ways to stay in the spotlight. The bullshit coming out of his mouth is constantly changing. That clown has zero credibility.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jdunham
He is just coming up with ways to stay in the spotlight. The bullshit coming out of his mouth is constantly changing. That clown has zero credibility.

The nerd in the background is suddenly a duke advising the President,
and the man of the hour.

He isn't going to give that up.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Zero credibility would be a huge improvement for the azzclown Fauci, the guy changes his story about as frequently as most folks change their underwear. His line of fear generating "facts" go along with whatever will make him the most money, double masks is the perfect example of this. He should have been kicked to the curb a long time ago, were it not the fact he's a useful idiot for the Dems.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
We need to give Fauci a break, Trump did "terrible things to him" and he is under constant stress and he has nightmares! grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I reminisce about the good old days when it all about flattening the curve. The taste for power is more addictive and dangerous than the virus ever was.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That was actually our money..............just a small fraction of the 3 billion we give to them annually.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If he played with his little weenie more he would spend less time jacking us off.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
He got his 15 min. of fame early, and is trying to expand it to a 15 yr. mini series.......just sayin'.... eek

Last edited by maddog; 02/22/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Zero credibility would be a huge improvement for the azzclown Fauci, the guy changes his story about as frequently as most folks change their underwear. His line of fear generating "facts" go along with whatever will make him the most money, double masks is the perfect example of this. He should have been kicked to the curb a long time ago, were it not the fact he's a useful idiot for the Dems.

PREZACTLY!!!

Like any DemoRat, you can easily tell when Fauci is lying.
Every time his lips are moving.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/22/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The midget is enjoying more than his 15 minutes. He'll do or say anything to be on TV.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Old_Twat has a picture of Fauci above his bed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couple of things about Anthony Faucci. He's a Democrat Swamp Pawn. Everything he says is being picked up and politicized whether he wants it to or not. Read his interviews. The interviews give him leading questions and he admits he doesn't have all the answers.

The best thing to do is take the microphone away from in front of his face. Next, if you see a headline that mentions Faucci, read the whole thing and the entire question he's asked IF they print/show the WHOLE question and the WHOLE answer.

The MSM plays with his answers and makes quotes out of them and then make it dogma. He even admits he's guessing.

Fauci Predicts U.S. Could See Signs Of Herd Immunity By Late March Or Early April
December 15, 202012:11 PM ET

Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 herd immunity may take 90% to be infected or vaccinated
By Jackie Salo December 24, 2020

ANTHONY FAUCIPublished December 27
Fauci claims herd immunity numbers were 'guestimates,' settles on 75-80%
Fauci is confident America will reach herd immunity by the end of summer

ANTHONY FAUCIPublished October 15
Fauci calls coronavirus herd immunity approach ‘nonsense, very dangerous’
Fauci predicted many avoidable deaths as a result of herd immunity

By Kayla Rivas | Fox News

DR. FAUCI: U.S. COULD ACHIEVE HERD IMMUNITY BY FALL IF VACCINE ROLLOUT GOES TO PLAN
BY AXIOS | JANUARY 19, 2021

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Little dickhead probably has a portfolio book connected to a schittload of investments connected to all this C19 crap anyways.
Along with Gates and 10,s of thousands of others.

All laughing their azz off all the way to the bank.......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really regret that Trump did not fire his A** before he left office.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

The award from the Dan David U., this smells of a liberal foundation. Israel has its share of lefties too, unfortunately for them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
163 members (338Rules, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 22 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.