Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Folks around here are salty. Do you sell your Tesla stock for what you paid for it if it's value has increased significantly since you bought it or sell it when you feel that value is high? Would you buy undervalued real estate to flip if you spotted the opportunity? I would. I've sold stuff that I didn't plan to sell solely because its value is high. Now, I prefer to sell on GB with no reserve auctions in these cases so that the market can determine what it wants to pay but that's another story

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Ignore button is getting a lot more use lately.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have been called a whiner, bit her, snowflake and a dick. I just want to buy some brass for my rifle. I made him an offer of $75 a box and he called me a dick. That’s a 87.5% profit. I guess it’s not enough.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
items are worth what one is willing to pay for it and the completion of the sale only happens if the owner of said good is happy with that price and willing to part with it. If one does not have it and needs it, then the price goes up from there. Im not sure why everyone gets upset with a price someone offers on a good, if you make an offer and it is not accepted, then move on to the next availability of said product, if there is no more availability of that product or very little of it, then a decision has to be made. But what you feel is 'fair' and what the seller is willing to accept has zero correlation. To finish, I find it hard to believe that people with goods that have appreciated, whether the appreciation happens over night or over a period of years, have not sold for a profit, then they are either really dumb or lying.

guns to me are like legal crack
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B

Originally Posted by hrnhuntr
I have been called a whiner, bit her, snowflake and a dick. I just want to buy some brass for my rifle. I made him an offer of $75 a box and he called me a dick. That’s a 87.5% profit. I guess it’s not enough.

I said I would consider it, despite you being a dick - but wanted a few days to see if I could trade for what I needed first. If I sold them for that, I would at least rather send them to a good dude.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think its worth repeating.......

Members of the ‘fire “used” to consider each other buddies. Obviously today many aren’t and it’s just a place to potentially make a profit. Too bad we have gotten to this....

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

I DON'T NEED A WSM AS I HAVE A WEATHERBY!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mike aka Hrnhuntr IS the good dude......

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

I DON'T NEED A WSM AS I HAVE A WEATHERBY!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw some 300 prc brass today, 4 boxes of it....

guns to me are like legal crack
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Lots of people looking for that too

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I will sell 100 shares of GME for 8 dollars under the recent high........

HM

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
failure2fire’s sock puppet.

Last edited by Ducksanddogs; 02/23/21.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Free bump

Last edited by hrnhuntr; 02/23/21.
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Man you did yourself a hell of a disservice by posting this in the manner you did here. You shoulda just gone to gun broker and turned it loose to the masses rather than show your character here. I don’t need a [bleep] thing as I’m not stupid enough to not see the writing on the wall through the last 3 panic buying periods but there are really people who have been trying to buy what you are selling for what you paid for it and you’re just here trying to stick it straight up peoples asses. Not very tactful!

Originally Posted by Daveh
Members of these forums “used” to consider each other buddies. Obviously today many aren’t and it’s just a place to potentially make a profit. Too bad

Point taken. In hindsight, I wish I would have just posted it for trade, since that is what I was after anyway. No idea of the [bleep] that was going to cause.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Your mistake was not going to GB if that’s what you valued it at. The campfire guys by far and large try to help each other out. Yesterday after seeing your post a guy in Alaska went and run down prc stuff and put in the mail to me for exactly what he had in it. Thank you 79S

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your mistake was not going to GB if that’s what you valued it at. The campfire guys by far and large try to help each other out. Yesterday after seeing your post a guy in Alaska went and run down prc stuff and put in the mail to me for exactly what he had in it. Thank you 79S

Guy just sold a set of 6.5prc dies for.......

Exactly what he bought it from midway at.

Crazy!

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Weird😁

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Glad to help!

Last edited by 79S; 02/24/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 303savage
items are worth what one is willing to pay for it and the completion of the sale only happens if the owner of said good is happy with that price and willing to part with it. If one does not have it and needs it, then the price goes up from there. Im not sure why everyone gets upset with a price someone offers on a good, if you make an offer and it is not accepted, then move on to the next availability of said product, if there is no more availability of that product or very little of it, then a decision has to be made. But what you feel is 'fair' and what the seller is willing to accept has zero correlation. To finish, I find it hard to believe that people with goods that have appreciated, whether the appreciation happens over night or over a period of years, have not sold for a profit, then they are either really dumb or lying.

+1

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Looks like another for the ignore button

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 303savage

You are a idiot... the problem is people are buying ammo, brass, Bullets for rifles they don't even have... Then try to flip it, it's being done with powder, primer, brass and ammo. People who don't even reload buying primers then try selling them for $200 a 1k. Soon as those idiots stop doing that, then guys will be able to buy chit they need.

Last edited by 79S; 02/25/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
153 members (257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,463 guests, and 835 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.