Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by akasparky
Can't believe you guys are still crying cause it got cold and no ones there to hold your hand or wipe away your tears.

You retard, the subject is how the aid is being given out. Since you are too stupid to see that GFY. The point being the leftist scum are helping the leftist scum only.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I was always lead to believe Texans prided themselves on rugged individualism, as Rockinbar pointed out. Being upset that Biden not sending them aide flies in the face of that.

What you seem to be advocating is more akin to repeated anal rape than "rugged individualism", at least based on the way I define it. Maybe you can clarify: do you think there is lots of "rugged individualism" around April 15th, or perhaps in prison showers?

I don’t recall ever advocating for anything. You’ve lost me with the April 15th and prison shower gang rape. Care to elaborate?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I was always lead to believe Texans prided themselves on rugged individualism, as Rockinbar pointed out. Being upset that Biden not sending them aide flies in the face of that.

What you seem to be advocating is more akin to repeated anal rape than "rugged individualism", at least based on the way I define it. Maybe you can clarify: do you think there is lots of "rugged individualism" around April 15th, or perhaps in prison showers?

I don’t recall ever advocating for anything. You’ve lost me with the April 15th and prison shower gang rape. Care to elaborate?

You seem to be advocating that "rugged individualism" means you get fuucked in the ass and take it, perhaps with stoicism.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You seem to be advocating that "rugged individualism" means you get fuucked in the ass and take it, perhaps with stoicism.

You really are a simpleton aren't you...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RL

Tee hee...you are insulting me! What a great argument! Now I'll call you a dim-witted faqqot. Yay!

JFC people are stupid. If you have a point, make it. If you don't have anything to add, go back to jerking off to black guys fuucking your white women.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RL

Tee hee...you are insulting me! What a great argument! Now I'll call you a dim-witted faqqot. Yay!

JFC people are stupid. If you have a point, make it. If you don't have anything to add, go back to jerking off to black guys fuucking your white women.

Really that's the best you've got, homosexual, racist comments, WTF ! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess a guy with your intellect probably doesn't have much extra cash to play with, but I would be more than happy to front you some cash, to get down to Texas and help Barry out , I'm sure there's a couple more guys here that fund your travels, Hell, Barry might just chip in too ! You F~cking twit !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by RL

Really that's the best you've got, homosexual, racist comments, WTF ! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess a guy with your intellect probably doesn't have much extra cash to play with, but I would be more than happy to front you some cash, to get down to Texas and help Barry out , I'm sure there's a couple more guys here that fund your travels, Hell, Barry might just chip in too ! You F~cking twit !

Come to White Sulphur Springs, then send me a PM. We'll get together and talk.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

OK if we must - First off I was not insulting you any more than you had already insulted yourself. You appear to be such a "dim-witted [bleep]" (your words not mine) that you missed the Whole Point of what was being said in the very beginning of the thread. I also thought I made my point very well and assumed you would know what "simpleton" meant - my mistake. Does that clarify for you???

Now all that other stuff you said - what did that do for you? Give you high blood pressure dreaming of sex with black guys? Sounds like you have a problem you should be attending to rather than spending time on the computer - not insulting just trying to help you out. Oh, kinda new to some of the acronyms so not sure what a "JFC" is but I am sure you didn't mean it derogatory.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (10gaugemag, 117LBS, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,682
Posts18,399,706
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.