Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Wishing you success in surgery and a speedy recovery. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Frank

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wishing you the best GG!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
This place at its best!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Got some big ol country boy prayers sent on your behalf!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Be hearing from you in a few days..

✊🏼🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Prayers sent GG

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Beat wishes Jeff. Prayers sent for speedy recovery.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sorry to hear of your woes GG. Best of luck to you. You'll be back here before you know it, and feeling good too!

Bob

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Well, best of luck on your upcoming procedures. I hope you have a fast and positive recovery!! We want you back here!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hang in their GG.
Let us know how your recovery is going on here.
Follow the Docs advice rehabing.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Praying for you, I hope all goes well.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jeff,

you are in my prayers buddy.... you for this to be successful surgery, and for your health to recover and get back on track...

and for your wife Kathy and your family as they go thru all of this on the side lines... its tough on them also...

God Bless and be with you and also with your loved ones....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Wishing all the best. No doubt your family and friends, like the buddy you helped out when he got burned out is right there for you just as you were there for him in a time of desperate need. Nice to have friends.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Forgot to ask for the GoFundMe link. Where can we show our support?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Prayers sent for you, pal. May you have good fortune with the treatments.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looking forward to hearing from you on Thursday Bud.

Prayers for you.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

I'm chomping at the bit here. Go ahead and keep posting your pity party booshat and and challenge me on this. Dig your heels in and argue your integrity in general before the 24HCF court, Jeff. Please. You think I forgot about the game you ran on so many people here--including me, in 2013-2014? You know, the one where you uncorked your shockingly creepy and disgusting hustle based on pure lies, with you asking people here to help 'your buddy' who'd been 'burned out' and left bereft of even a dime, stitch of hope for the future for him and his sweet family? You recall the lies you told, right? Probably not, but after my figuring out what you'd done, ultimately followed up and with relative ease proved that your tales were lies and called you on them directly. The ones you then rewarded me in return with yet more pathetic, panicked backpedaling and lies and feeble attempts at bluffs and weak threats? Ring any bells yet?

You crumbled pronto once you'd finally realized I had you in checkmate and was ready to strangle you with your own lies. Think again if you think I'll let bygones be bygones here, you pathetic wretch. I dare you to post again on this thread. Do it and I'll happily *hammer* you with your own farking lying words. Oh, you thought I'd deleted those old correspondences? Think again. I've waited patiently, knowing you'd eventually show your true colors once more and and seek to take advantage of people here. First thing you know, Old KG's a MILLIONAIRE!

Your move, you crooked, lying, low-life, thieving, immoral sonofabitch. Sadly, I see you've managed to try to perpetuate your dishonesty on many other good members here once again. Well, that stops now.

Come at me. I dare you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

I'm chomping at the bit here. Go ahead and keep posting your pity party booshat and and challenge me on this. Dig your heels in and argue your integrity in general before the 24HCF court, Jeff. Please. You think I forgot about the game you ran on so many people here--including me, in 2013-2014? You know, the one where you uncorked your shockingly creepy and disgusting hustle based on pure lies, with you asking people here to help 'your buddy' who'd been 'burned out' and left bereft of even a dime, stitch of hope for the future for him and his sweet family? You recall the lies you told, right? Probably not, but after my figuring out what you'd done, ultimately followed up and with relative ease proved that your tales were lies and called you on them directly. The ones you then rewarded me in return with yet more pathetic, panicked backpedaling and lies and feeble attempts at bluffs and weak threats? Ring any bells yet?

You crumbled pronto once you'd finally realized I had you in checkmate and was ready to strangle you with your own lies. Think again if you think I'll let bygones be bygones here, you pathetic wretch. I dare you to post again on this thread. Do it and I'll happily *hammer* you with your own farking lying words. Oh, you thought I'd deleted those old correspondences? Think again. I've waited patiently, knowing you'd eventually show your true colors once more and and seek to take advantage of people here. First thing you know, Old KG's a MILLIONAIRE!

Your move, you crooked, lying, low-life, thieving, immoral sonofabitch. Sadly, I see you've managed to try to perpetuate your dishonesty on many other good members here once again. Well, that stops now.

Come at me. I dare you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Umm, ok, I’m feeling raped naked after reading KG post.

Tell me, if I’m wrong, but, I don’t believe Kamo_gari is a known lying POS.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 5 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,550 guests, and 707 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.