Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Some interesting developments reported today in the AJC

- State Senate supports IDs for absentee voting. Should pass the House and should make fraud more difficult

- Former Georgia Senator David Perdue decides not to run vs. Warnock in 2022. Good and bad. Good in that Perdue was a mediocre candidate without any charisma. Bad in that the state GOP has a history of letting multiple candidates run dooming the Party.

Georgia can flip Warnock's seat, but they need to back ONE candidate that has some gumption. Right now, I'd favor Doug Collins. Georgia is attempting to prevent future voter fraud, so the GOP that controls the legislature is working to clean things up. Voter ID for absentees is the first step. Once signed, I expect a court challenge.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

You are dead on with that assessment.

I backed Collins for his recent run for the Senate seat. His vote support was disappointing. I am not sure he is a good bet to be elected but don't know of any other viable candidate at this time.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We gots two champs... Warnock and Ossoff. JFC

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RicG
We gots two champs... Warnock and Ossoff. JFC

Incredible.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
We got two chumps-- fixed it

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
So what is Kemp up to? How does he fit into future election influencing?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
really disappointed that kemp didn't select collins as the appointee from the get go. nobody in the hinterlands ever heard of kelly.

the hill will be steep for doug. his heart is in the right place. not sure he'll be strong against an incumbent.

will depend upon who the demo's put up for gov against kemp. turnout don'cha know.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Collins could not beat Loeffler & Loeffler could not beat the black boy. Our local Republican party is deeply divided & it's hard to see anything good coming out of the election, most people I know think the Cow will cause a record turnout.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Loeffler was a horrible pick by the GOP then she got caught insider trading last year before Covid hit. wtf is wrong with the GA GOP?

Last edited by ribka; 02/24/21.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Loeffler was a horrible pick by the GOP then she got caught insider trading last year before Covid hit. wtf is wrong with the GA GOP?

Loeffler was not picked by the GOP. She was picked by Kemp.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lol Dominion

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Collins couldn't beat Loeffler because it was rigged. Stick a knife in Kemp he is done. I'm voting for who ever Trump backs in the primaries and if they don't make it, I won't waste my time voting in the general. We need a makeover and people need to wake the heck up.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Collins couldn't beat Loeffler because it was rigged. Stick a knife in Kemp he is done. I'm voting for who ever Trump backs in the primaries and if they don't make it, I won't waste my time voting in the general. We need a makeover and people need to wake the heck up.

And that is exactly how and why Democrats can and do win WITHOUT having to cheat.............and once they get in office it is extremely hard to get them out.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by boliep

You are dead on with that assessment.

I backed Collins for his recent run for the Senate seat. His vote support was disappointing. I am not sure he is a good bet to be elected but don't know of any other viable candidate at this time.

She out spent him 10 to 1 from what I heard. That's hard to compete against.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Originally Posted by ribka

Loeffler was not picked by the GOP. She was picked by Kemp.

I bet some Blago stuff went down, she'll hook him up with a cush job when he doesn't win nomination or reelection.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
.............and once they get in office it is extremely hard to get them out.

Although, not a good shot because of incumbency, but your best shot is after their first term. After that, it's a pipe dream.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
not up in Georgia politics, but what GA Republicans need to win back a seat, is a black conservative. with brain, appeal and commitment....no RINO....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
not up in Georgia politics, but what GA Republicans need to win back a seat, is a black conservative. with brain, appeal and commitment....no RINO....
Nope. You got to get rid of the cheating, starting with Dominion. Then you don't have to use race as a basis for who to run. Republicans ALWAYS win with a level playing field. Then you have to deal with whether the Republican you ran is worth a damn. Usually they aren't.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
How is Georgia gonna beat dominion? They're infested with it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus
really disappointed that kemp didn't select collins as the appointee from the get go. nobody in the hinterlands ever heard of kelly.

the hill will be steep for doug. his heart is in the right place. not sure he'll be strong against an incumbent.

will depend upon who the demo's put up for gov against kemp. turnout don'cha know.

Hard to match the Loeffler and Wall Street money. That seat was bought. Kemp should stay out of any future elections, perhaps even be locked in a cage.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

209 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,718
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.