Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Dude needs to make better decisions so he can live with fewer regrets.

I would bet they will be more careful from now on

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wonder if they caught the bologna virus from the floor?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
If my pp had touched the urinal because of the commotion at my back I would’ve tapped in

LOL

🤣🤣🤣

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The transition must have been a shock,.....from feeling totally in control of the situation to suddenly realizing that your ass is getting beat ,...and it only took about 1.5 seconds to go from one to the other.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by mathman
It ain't Marquess of Queensberry in the men's room of a bar.

....on a pissed soaked floor...Dude is gonna pay extra for making me have to work in it.

LOL

🦫

Exactly! Lol I have been in a scrap pretty much everwhere in a bar except in the bathroom and have no desire to to change that!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bad enough to get beaten, but even worse on the bathroom floor.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Some people actually enjoy scrapping. When you square up with a fellow and he smiles you've got your work cut out for you. I always enjoyed fighting being a guy on the smaller side. We had to fight everyone big guys not so much. I'll take a big guy any day over a wiery little guy. Too old for that $hit now, between the carpal tunnel and arthritis it ain't no fun anymore. The kimber micro won't break a sweat with the tough guys.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Where's the video ?

Click the link in the original post...Scroll down the page until you see the video

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I thought the color commentary by the cameraman was interesting. Apparently everyone under the age of 30 talks like a retarded 13 year old black kid from Atlanta in real life.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The video cut away a little too quick of #2 getting spoon fed down there on the spillway. Kinda surprising that more guys didn't get in on the action.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Don’t start none, won’t be none.

Mostly true.
Mostly

Total bullshit.

You guys ever go to a bar in your early 20s?

Lots, 3-4 nights/wk and never so much as a shouting match let alone a full-on bar-fight. I'm 5'10" and was 180-200# in my early 20's, just a normal sized guy.

I was NEVER the totally kablitiated stumbling drunk guy either. I was more the 1-2 drinks and then lets make sure my friends don't bite off more than they can chew guy. In some cases I was saving my friends from whoopins, in others, I was saving the other guy whether he knew it or not.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta like the guy holding a drink stepping over the brawl on that pissy bathroom floor. He's got no time for that nonsense.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Ground fighting is an important skillset. However going to the floor makes your back and melon open to attack from bystanders and should be a last resort when not in the ring w/ rules and a ref. Strikes to break contact and gtf out of dodge as soon as possible. An uncontrolled environment and unknown humans often makes escape and evade ASAP the best option.

That azzwhuppin does illustrate the value of training and going full tilt and was fun to watch. I hate bullies.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some just love to fight, just like a terrier dog, regardless of opponent.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Heym06
Why do they need a go fund me, when ball jock threw first punch (slap). The ball players got what they ask for! Mouths overloading asses isn't a new thing. ...

Somebody is going to say they should have just walked away, or walked out of the joint much earlier. These days it doesn't pay to tune someone up even if they richly deserve it.

There's truth in this. Before I retired two years ago, I was an Army combatives instructor for over a decade. With every class, along with other "wisdom" I shared, I also told them that, "it may not be right; but, with your training, you will be held to a higher level of restraint". Like I said, that may or may not be the way it "should be"; but, I do know it is the way "it is".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Awww the poor stupid jock got his clock cleaned. Nice.

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Be a couple years before that gets settled in court. Unfortunately [bleep] college kids usually have [bleep] litigious parents.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Where's the video ?

Click the link in the original post...Scroll down the page until you see the video

🦫

Only getting two pictures - no video .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Fought and whipped every guy and one big ol gal I went to school with from fourth grade to high school. Got homeschooled for high school after putting a kid in the hospital in eighth grade for making an inappropriate comment about my little sister. School was tired of me. No problem, I got to beat up neighborhood bullies instead, with no principal to bother me. I was quick to fight even into my twenties, but that tapered off pretty quick when I started carrying a gun and got to where I had something to lose. Been a few here and there as an adult, but knowing where it can go makes one less inclined to start down that road as they gain wisdom.

I am now the biggest I have ever been at 5’10” and 175 pounds. Being the smallest kid in school is the only reason I could ever see why every damn guy I came across thought he could pick on me. They learned different, never had to fight a guy more than once. Got picked on before fourth grade, too, it just took that long for me to figure out the adults wouldn’t and couldn’t put a stop to it, and get sick of the abuse. And I hate a bully to this day. That fight was fun to watch.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Where's the video ?

🦫

Only getting two pictures - no video .

Saw it on ytube link only has pictures on my HP

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,693
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.