Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
My son came home from work Monday pretty broken up. The 22 year old receptionist, at his place of employment in Boise, got a call at work to come to the hospital. Her two year old son, while under care of her 31 YO fiance, had fallen off the couch and is dead.

As we might well expect, there is more to the story, and this is it.
https://idahonews.com/news/local/garden-city-man-arrested-accused-of-killing-fiancs-two-year-old-boy
GARDEN CITY, Idaho (CBS2) — A Garden City man is accused of killing a 2-year-old boy in his care.

Aaron Jacoby Williams, 31, was ordered held in the Ada County Jail without bond.

Police say Williams was arrested after the toddler was brought to a local clinic Monday afternoon, unconscious and not breathing. He was taken to St. Luke's in Boise, where he died from his injuries. Investigators determined the child was being cared for by his mother's fiancé, Aaron Williams when he received deadly injuries.

Prosecutor Tanner Stellmon told the judge that Williams had confessed to being violent toward the toddler.

"Ultimately the defendant has made admissions to inciting violence upon the child and losing his cool or losing his patience with the victim. That plays into the factor of the continued threat to the community," Stellmon said.

Medical personnel determined the toddler died from "traumatic injury."

"I can't advise the court as to what the ultimate cause of death was but there were some alarming findings including fractured ribs, severed liver, and some internal injuries of the sort. There are indications that there may have been head trauma," Stellmon told the judge.

The prosecutor said Williams was on probation for a previous domestic violence incident, involving a woman who was not the 2-year-old's mother, at the time of his arrest.

Stellmon said the mother of the toddler who was killed was living with Williams and was pregnant with his child. William also has a 5-year-old son from a previous relationship, who lived with him sometimes. Stellmon said the 5-year-old was home when the toddler was injured.

Stellmon asked for an order to be issued blocking Williams from having contact with the mother of the slain 2-year-old, as well as any other children.

"I’ve requested that he not be permitted within 20 feet of children,” Stellmon said. " You want to take in totality the risk he poses to minors in the community when he becomes enraged or frustrated, as well as the damage that he visited upon the child in this case, a 2-year-old in his care."

Williams' defense attorney, Eric Rolfsen, argued that the bond of $3 million was excessive.

“Mr. Williams does not have a particularly violent background as portrayed by the state. He does have a misdemeanor domestic violence case. My understanding he's been on probation for that for quite some time and was progressing well on that,” Rolfsen said.

Rolfsen asked multiple times that Williams be allowed to speak to his 5-year-old son.

“He would very much like to at least be allowed a phone contact with his 5-year-old son that would be very important to him,” Rolfsen said.

The defense attorney asked the court to consider a lower bond, in the range of $25,000 to $50,000.

"Whatever happened here is situational - if there is a no-contact order with children, this is a situation that just can't occur," he said.

Judge Michael Oths ordered Williams held without bond but rejected the prosecution's request for a no-contact order. If the suspect is not getting out of jail, the judge said, he felt the no-contact order would be unnecessary.

A preliminary hearing is set for March 4.

“This is a very sad day for our community," Garden City Police chief Rick Allen said. "Our hearts go out to the child, his mother, and all of the family members...The investigation into this homicide will continue as we are committed to seeking justice for this young toddler.”

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/...der-after-2-year-old-dies-from-injuries/

[Linked Image from s3-assets.eastidahonews.com]

GARDEN CITY (Idaho Statesman) — Police in Garden City arrested an Idaho man on suspicion of murder after “significant” injuries led to the death of a child.

Aaron Jacoby Williams, 30, of Garden City, was booked into the Ada County Jail at about 8:30 p.m. Monday on one felony count of first-degree murder, according to jail booking reports.

At about 3:45 p.m. Monday, Garden City and Boise police were dispatched to a health clinic after hearing reports of “significant injuries” to a 2-year-old, who was unconscious and not breathing, according to a news release from the Garden City Police Department. Ada County Paramedics later rushed the child to the emergency room at St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center in Boise.

The child died at the hospital.

Police said the injuries took place at a home in Garden City, located in the 200 block of East 44th Street. Investigators obtained a search warrant for the home. Authorities allege that the toddler was in the care of Williams, the fiancee of the child’s mother, when the injuries occurred.

“This was an unfortunate incident in which a child was injured resulting in the loss of his precious life,” Garden City Police Chief Rick Allen said in a news release. “Our hearts go out to the child, his mother and all of the family members.”

As of Tuesday morning, Williams was still in custody, charged with first-degree murder. He was scheduled to appear in an Ada County courtroom Tuesday afternoon for an arraignment.

Anyone with information regarding this case is encouraged to call Garden City police at 208-472-2950. Tips can be submitted to Crime Stoppers by calling 208-343-COPS or going online to www.343COPS.com.

A 22LR behind the ear is too good for this sick bastard.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is FUp

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Human garbage

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
An all to common story. Unfortunately.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trash comes in all forms.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[bleep] methhead

O
OGB Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

At some point we need to take the trash out ourselves

We no longer have a justice system, we have a legal system.

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
good luck in prison......

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, her and her lowyers didnt like her first hubby and the boys real dad and they knew how to fix that.

The bad thing is how many poor kids live under the roof with some prick who isnt their real father and just wishes they were dead. But, moms desire for an understanding stud to fughk puts their welfare in second place.
Thanks to lowyers this crap is endemic all over the US. You can get married and have a kid, but when you do bipolar bitches wanting a divorce every month unless you submit to their demands, and their lowyers, own your ass.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Try to do as the Lord says and apply the rod to teach the kid right from wrong and raise him the right way and the bipolar biotch and the law will have your ass in jail faster than you can say, go to hell.

Kids don't need to learn to live within the rules at home and then they cant learn to live withing the rules after they leave home, so they break the law and end up learning the hardway.

Progress.

You've come a long way baby.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/24/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
22Lr on that ‘soul patch’

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, Slum, we should feel sorry for the khugnt. She lost her poor kid and big dick too. Crap. Life just aint fair.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, her and her lowyers didnt like her first hubby and the boys real dad and they knew how to fix that.

The bad thing is how many poor kids live under the roof with some prick who isnt their real father and just wishes they were dead. But, moms desire for an understanding stud to fughk puts their welfare in second place.
Thanks to lowyers this crap is endemic all over the US. You can get married and have a kid, but when you do bipolar bitches wanting a divorce every month unless you submit to their demands, and their lowyers, own your ass.

Amen to that. Better be awful careful bringing a biologically unrelated male into the house to live with your kids. And usually if they didn’t pick well the first time (dad), subsequent choices don’t improve. Or dad is ok and mom is crazy as a sh*thouse rat.

Last edited by Slope77; 02/24/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Amen to that. Better be awful careful bringing a biologically unrelated male into the house to live with your kids. And usually if they didn’t pick well the first time (dad), subsequent choices don’t improve. Or dad is ok and mom is crazy as a sh*thouse fat.

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
The young woman is four months pregnant with the baby of the man who murdered her child. And she has been raising his five year old son.

The woman gets to spend the rest of her life raising the child of the man who murdered her baby boy. Must be comparable to raising a child born of rape.

Jag, your words are damned harsh in regards to the grieving mother. We have no knowledge in regards to the 2 year old boy's father. It sounds like the murdering man is the bipolar Khugnt.

We do know the murderer is on probation for a previous domestic assault. I would say that should have been a warning to the mother to avoid this relationship. Nor can I believe a person could be capable of such heinous acts without there being some indication that he was just not right in the head.

So yes, I must attribute some guilt to the mother. No one could be so naive.

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 02/24/21.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These kind of males (won’t use the term man) used to be dealt with swiftly and properly—swung from a rope in public. Until we go back....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
Human garbage

There. Fixt it for you.

Originally Posted by slumlord
22Lr on that ‘soul patch’

Bayonet through the eye socket. These are hard times. Save ammo.

Originally Posted by OGB
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

At some point we need to take the trash out ourselves

We no longer have a justice system, we have a legal system.

Yup.

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
The young woman is four months pregnant with the baby of the man who murdered her child. And she has been raising his five year old son.

The woman gets to spend the rest of her life raising the child of the man who murdered her baby boy. Must be comparable to raising a child born of rape.

Jag, your words are damned harsh in regards to the grieving mother. We have no knowledge in regards to the 2 year old boy's father. It sounds like the murdering man is the bipolar Khugnt.

We do know the murderer is on probation for a previous domestic assault. I would say that should have been a warning to the mother to avoid this relationship. Nor can I believe a person could be capable of such heinous acts without there being some indication that he was just not right in the head.

So yes, I must attribute some guilt to the mother. No one could be so naive.

There's a lesson here. Don't get tangled up with crazy people.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Google, Bing, Duck Duck Go! or whatever your preferred search engine is the term, "mother boyfriend kills child".

Dozens of stories. Seems to happen somewhere in this country several times every week.

Like Keanu Reeves said in the movie, "Parenthood":

"You know, Mrs. Buchman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming azzhole be a father."

Or a live-in boyfriend.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Google, Bing, Duck Duck Go! or whatever your preferred search engine is the term, "mother boyfriend kills child".

Dozens of stories. Seems to happen somewhere in this country several times every week.

Like Keanu Reeves said in the movie, "Parenthood":

"You know, Mrs. Buchman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming azzhole be a father."

Or a live-in boyfriend.

Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ledvm
These kind of males (won’t use the term man) used to be dealt with swiftly and properly—swung from a rope in public. Until we go back....

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

407 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 40 invisible), 2,872 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,580
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.