-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She should go on the gallows with the dude.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
The young woman is four months pregnant with the baby of the man who murdered her child. And she has been raising his five year old son.

The woman gets to spend the rest of her life raising the child of the man who murdered her baby boy. Must be comparable to raising a child born of rape.

Jag, your words are damned harsh in regards to the grieving mother. We have no knowledge in regards to the 2 year old boy's father. It sounds like the murdering man is the bipolar Khugnt.

We do know the murderer is on probation for a previous domestic assault. I would say that should have been a warning to the mother to avoid this relationship. Nor can I believe a person could be capable of such heinous acts without there being some indication that he was just not right in the head.

So yes, I must attribute some guilt to the mother. No one could be so naive.

The grizzly bear and lion males kill the offspring of earlier males to breed the females.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, her and her lowyers didnt like her first hubby and the boys real dad and they knew how to fix that.

The bad thing is how many poor kids live under the roof with some prick who isnt their real father and just wishes they were dead. But, moms desire for an understanding stud to fughk puts their welfare in second place.
Thanks to lowyers this crap is endemic all over the US. You can get married and have a kid, but when you do bipolar bitches wanting a divorce every month unless you submit to their demands, and their lowyers, own your ass.

Amen to that. Better be awful careful bringing a biologically unrelated male into the house to live with your kids. And usually if they didn’t pick well the first time (dad), subsequent choices don’t improve. Or dad is ok and mom is crazy as a sh*thouse rat.

Exactly. some one said it, "how many times have we heard this" ??

Grizzly bears do it. They kill the cubs of some other boar so they can mate with the sow. Here it is again.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 02/24/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Seen it happen many times. They can't handle the crying child. Sometimes they're intoxicated or on drugs and they lose it and start hitting the kid---and worse. Most of them regret it afterwards, but the damage is done.

Tarquin
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
I can tell you from personal experience, you get a whole lot more "mating" if you love and nurture any offspring born prior to your relationship with the woman.

People who behave like grizzly bears or lions should get the same treatment a rogue bear or lion would get.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Slingblade. Sharpened lawn mower blade twice to center of top frontal lobe.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought Garden City was in Kansas.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jericho
good luck in prison......

My guess is, not his first stint.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
I thought Garden City was in Kansas.

Over here it is a little suburb of Boise trying hard to outlive its legacy as the Azzhole of Ada County.

Through the 70s and 80s Garden City was where they kept the "adult bookstores", arcades, and all that other creepy stuff polite people like to pretend does not exist.

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 02/24/21.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Most Women are so f'n stupid.

W
H
T
I
E GROID

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was on a jury that was trying a former Ft. Campbell soldier for the death of his girlfriends 2 year old son. The guy claimed that the child had fell off the couch and hit his head, while in his care. To make a very long story short, the trial ended in a hung jury. My thinking was that the soldier was more than likely responsible for the child's death, but that the prosecutors did a very poor job trying the case, and just did not present the necessary evidence to bring a conviction.......in other words, beyond a reasonable doubt.

After the trial was over, I felt very bad about the guy walking, because I felt he was guilty, at least of something in connection with the death of the child. The next year, the case was tried again, with a different jury, and once again the trial ended in a hung jury. So, my doubts and misgivings were somewhat relieved after that, but I will always believe that a guilty man walked away without paying the price or what he did. The one consolation is that he will one day be judged by God.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by OGB
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Trash comes in all forms.

At some point we need to take the trash out ourselves

We no longer have a justice system, we have a legal system.

I believe this also, there should never be repeat offenders when it comes to children and their well being.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any chance for the remaining children will be determined if this mother remains in the kids lives.

Obviously she has a severe judgment problem.

No only did she decide to date this guy, but she put her 2 year old with him, alone.

I find none of this surprising at all.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is just so horrifying. Takes real evil to beat a 2yr old to death. This guy should get the express lane death penalty!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by chesterwy
An all to common story. Unfortunately.

Unspeakably tragic no words really. That woman is going to have to carry this with her the rest of her life.

There isn’t really any sort of execution I can think of that’s cruel enough for this POS.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,165
Posts18,465,281
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.