Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ERK
Yup. Toot it’s responsibility for our debts. Even an old folks home is a responsibility until your broke.
The taxes on the other hand on stuff that were purchased with money that taxes were already paid on is another subject altogether. Something like a farm should not be taxed 3 or 4 times over. Edk

Ed, much of my family are farmers and there ain’t a poor one in the bunch. Myself and 2 cousins ( brothers) were partnered for a number of years and we did well.

Of course the land is in the Delta and double cropping is very doable and with typically high yields. The variations in crop hospitality is fairly wide also.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
That’s a little different than up here with 40 below and 14 inches of moisture a year. I ended up alright also because I was a tight sob. Edk

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ERK
That’s a little different than up here with 40 below and 14 inches of moisture a year. I ended up alright also because I was a tight sob. Edk

I’d guess that you’re spiking in your seeds pretty deep up that way.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by szihn
Tax plan?

Well if cowards just do as they are ordered to do, and keep paying for their own destruction they deserve to loose it all.

The power is 100% in the hands of the people and their tax monies and if they simply say "I can't resist" they get to be right.
But if they are right they should accept it and just shut up about it. It's THEIR CHOISE, not actually the communist's choice.

When was the last year you filed a tax return?

Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Tax plan?

Well if cowards just do as they are ordered to do, and keep paying for their own destruction they deserve to loose it all.

The power is 100% in the hands of the people and their tax monies and if they simply say "I can't resist" they get to be right.
But if they are right they should accept it and just shut up about it. It's THEIR CHOISE, not actually the communist's choice.

Do you pay your legally required taxes ?

?

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Tax plan?

Tax plan?

?

We never did get an answer from him, did we ?

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Nor will he if I had to bet.

He reminds me very much of the character played by Stacy Keach in American History X.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tax plan?

Tax plan?

?

He reminds me very much of the character played by Stacy Keach in American History X.

He would be a fool to answer.... let sleeping dogs lay...... you guys are barking up the wrong tree... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
Tax plan?

Tax plan?

?

He would be a fool to answer.... let sleeping dogs lay...... you guys are barking up the wrong tree... wink

Lectures sometimes have question and answer sections. Just looking for simple answers to simple questions.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Tax plan?

Tax plan?

?

I disagree brother Fubar.

Call me a coward for paying my taxes, then be willing to step up and say you don't. Or eat a dick.

The tree he shimmied up is pretty skinny. Not much barking so much as sitting back and watching it bend........

MAGA
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey Toot. The guys raising corn and sunflowers up here sometimes get to combine at 20 below zero. Fun and games man. Different world than you live in. You should actually expand your horizons a little and see what other people have to put up with. Edk

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ERK
Hey Toot. The guys raising corn and sunflowers up here sometimes get to combine at 20 below zero. Fun and games man. Different world than you live in. You should actually expand your horizons a little and see what other people have to put up with. Edk

Heh!

Well, Brother Ed, after working in 29 different counties I have a fairly broad horizon to refer to and reflect back on.

About the only inclement weather farming done down our way is during the sugarcane harvesting time. Doesn’t matter what the weather does, the cane will get cut and brought to the mill and done so most often around the clock, 24/7 until it’s done.

You folks up that way contend with some harsh stuff for sure.

I think that the barley farmers in Alaska’s Matanuska Valley probably have it far much easier than you guys do.

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
The Matanuska area is generally warmer than us in the winter. Fairbanks can get damn cold but with no wind. The wind is a bitch when it’s cold here but the show must go on. The only other country I’ve been in is Canada and that’s all I care to see. Edk

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ERK
The Matanuska area is generally warmer than us in the winter. Fairbanks can get damn cold but with no wind. The wind is a bitch when it’s cold here but the show must go on. The only other country I’ve been in is Canada and that’s all I care to see. Edk

I can’t say that you’ve missed a whole lot, Ed.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 17CalFan, 264mag, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 36 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,411
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.