Happy Birthday Phil!

β€œLive free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
to phil.you and your family are great inspiration to me..saving each year as i hope to be able to hunt with you or tia sometime in the not to distant future..1 of my bucket list favorites.anyway happy birthday sir to a true american outdoorsman..many more !!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Would be happy to guide you

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
Alaska Hunter Ed Instructor
FAA Master pilot
www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Happy Birthday Phil!

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

HAPPY BELATWD BIRTHDAY!πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ’―

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks everyone. I was not expecting all these birthday greetings. I guess getting older has a few perks.
My daughter and son-in-law are taking me with them to Mekoryuk next week on a muskox hunt and two years ago my son took us to Zimbabwe for cape buffalo.
And due to Covid, last year's bear hunt was postponed to this season so I have both a spring and a fall brown bear season to look forward to ! 😁

Everyone asks when I plan on retiring, but how can you retire from hunting ?

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
FAA Master pilot

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 458Win
Thanks everyone. I was not expecting all these birthday greetings. I guess getting older has a few perks.
My daughter and son-in-law are taking me with them to Mekoryuk next week on a muskox hunt and two years ago my son took us to Zimbabwe for cape buffalo.
And due to Covid, last year's bear hunt was postponed to this season so I have both a spring and a fall brown bear season to look forward to ! 😁

Everyone asks when I plan on retiring, but how can you retire from hunting ?

Happy belated birthday Phil! Make sure you take lots of pictures of your hunts and share them with the 'fire! It's going to be as close as some of us get to the real thing.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just to point out, there is an autobiography (or a biography, should that be the case) holed up inside of you waiting to see the printed page.
(If you happen to have contact with that Barsness fellow, mention that the same thing applies to him.)

Last edited by 5sdad; 02/25/21.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Just to point out, there is an autobiography (or a biography, should that be the case) holed up inside of you waiting to see the printed page.
(If you happen to have contact with that Barsness fellow, mention that the same thing applies to him.)

Will do, I stay in touch with JB and Brian

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
FAA Master pilot

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Tell Brian the same thing, and then the three of you frequently remind each other.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (Akhutr, Algotguns, Bama_Sleeper, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, Berksbowman, 10 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,234
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.