-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 30 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 29 30
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm just glad he stopped posting about softball.

That schit was gay.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Gentlemen,

Skilled hustlers know to work the same crowd only once. Cheats, frauds and con-men who break that cardinal rule run great risk of getting sloppy and eventually slipping up. As we all know, one often needs to tell five lies for every initial one, and so on. Ultimately it gets to be all but impossible in an elaborate lie to keep a story 100% consistent. This is especially true with amateurs like GG who are so supremely convinced of their flawless scam technique and will never get caught that they greedily return to the well for more and start making the tale more complex/elaborate. Problem with that is, bread crumb trails and other signs that others can follow are eventually left. Good catch on the multiple spellings of phantom Bill's wife BTW, PAHick. I missed that little clue.

GG's own words here and in particular in offline correspondences were ultimately his undoing as they related to me. I just had to take a close look at the sign and ask the right questions. The little stuff can be that which hangs people, and that was the case here. Note that after I knew what had happened I started posting very specific, yet 'innocent' questions looking for details and updates. He took the bait back then, and at some point soon after I knew I had him.

Consider things he wrote such as, "I just took a sucker punch", from the very first line of the original scam post. Would anyone with a friend who'd just had a home lost in a fire write those words? No. They'd write, "My *friend* took a real sucker punch". It wasn't until I really began looking at the details and his words that the ugly truth became so clear. I then got pretty enraged at what he'd done, but also as much furious at myself for not seeing it right off the bat. Some inconsistent details were found in nuances, but more became glaring as time went on and our hero just couldn't shut his trap, as he wanted more.

In the initial post he wrote that his buddy had his home burn down on the *weekend*. Ten months later, the fire had occurred on "*Thanksgiving Day*". If you had a friend who'd been burned out, reflecting back, you'd naturally say something like, "yes, so terrible having my friend lose everything, but even more tragic that it happened on TGD...", right? That didn't happen in the first go round of his fairy tale. It was 'last weekend'. I'm pretty sure that TGD doesn't land on a Saturday or Sunday...

I just lost a several page long post detailing how I ended up outing him, but lost the damned thing and don't have it in me to re-write it. I did want to share a couple of points before walking away from this dumpster fire. First, this was a scam, pure and simple and the man is a fraud. I proved that behind the scenes, and he knew I had him. Which is why ten months later my Winchester arrived back here to me. Not before he'd MODIFIED it though, and cut one of the barrels I sent and added sights to it, BTW. Wait, what the? Is that something ANYONE would do with a gun gifted for a friend? Start chopping inches off the barrel and 'customizing' it for the OTHER GUY?

Today, in hindsight, I should've outed him to the group those years ago when I figured it out, rather than keeping it to myself and sharing the details with only friends. At the time he'd stopped appealing for more things or adding more lies, and I'd made it clear that should he ever try to rip anyone off again here I'd make certain to revisit this scam of his and expose him, with proof. The truth is, I guess part of me stopped short of exposing him publicly back then because I wanted to forget that I'd been had by such a clumsy crook. My pride took a hit. Hell, I'm a sharp big city boy, who's seen untold scams and cons from a young age and can spot them a mile off. Used to laugh at tourists losing at 3 card monty and nutshell games in the park at ten years old. Never would *I* be one of the suckers out there! Well, egg on my face because I originally got beat by him too.

One never knows with a sociopath, but my guess and sincere hope is that after this he never shows his face here again. Those continuing to support him are maybe to be admired for sticking by a 'friend', but you're all being played, even now. But your choice, of course. I've said my piece.

Thank you to those, friends and cyber-friends alike, who took up for me and vouched for my integrity, BTW. I'm neither a liar nor a cheat and things like honesty, honor and my good name are very important to me. By the same token, I'd NEVER try to disgrace or sully a man's name if I didn't know with absolute certainty of bad conduct and guilt. GG is a bad player and should be avoided, and indeed shunned, at all costs.

GG wrote something like, "see you on the other side" in his OP above, from a few days ago. I doubt he'll even be in the same room with any of the good folks here, at least not initially, on any other side. If he and I do ever find ourselves in the same room though, in this world, he'll easily recognize me. I'll be the guy strolling up with a big smile and maybe sporting a set of knucks on my right hand.

Cheers,

KG

Hey buddy stxhunter going to be a billionaire here real soon hopefully you two can take a nice trip Bangladesh party hard and forget all about this hustle that was pulled on you.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So uh the OP isn't in the hospital?

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Gentlemen,

Skilled hustlers know to work the same crowd only once. Cheats, frauds and con-men who break that cardinal rule run great risk of getting sloppy and eventually slipping up. As we all know, one often needs to tell five lies for every initial one, and so on. Ultimately it gets to be all but impossible in an elaborate lie to keep a story 100% consistent. This is especially true with amateurs like GG who are so supremely convinced of their flawless scam technique and will never get caught that they greedily return to the well for more and start making the tale more complex/elaborate. Problem with that is, bread crumb trails and other signs that others can follow are eventually left. Good catch on the multiple spellings of phantom Bill's wife BTW, PAHick. I missed that little clue.

GG's own words here and in particular in offline correspondences were ultimately his undoing as they related to me. I just had to take a close look at the sign and ask the right questions. The little stuff can be that which hangs people, and that was the case here. Note that after I knew what had happened I started posting very specific, yet 'innocent' questions looking for details and updates. He took the bait back then, and at some point soon after I knew I had him.

Consider things he wrote such as, "I just took a sucker punch", from the very first line of the original scam post. Would anyone with a friend who'd just had a home lost in a fire write those words? No. They'd write, "My *friend* took a real sucker punch". It wasn't until I really began looking at the details and his words that the ugly truth became so clear. I then got pretty enraged at what he'd done, but also as much furious at myself for not seeing it right off the bat. Some inconsistent details were found in nuances, but more became glaring as time went on and our hero just couldn't shut his trap, as he wanted more.

In the initial post he wrote that his buddy had his home burn down on the *weekend*. Ten months later, the fire had occurred on "*Thanksgiving Day*". If you had a friend who'd been burned out, reflecting back, you'd naturally say something like, "yes, so terrible having my friend lose everything, but even more tragic that it happened on TGD...", right? That didn't happen in the first go round of his fairy tale. It was 'last weekend'. I'm pretty sure that TGD doesn't land on a Saturday or Sunday...

I just lost a several page long post detailing how I ended up outing him, but lost the damned thing and don't have it in me to re-write it. I did want to share a couple of points before walking away from this dumpster fire. First, this was a scam, pure and simple and the man is a fraud. I proved that behind the scenes, and he knew I had him. Which is why ten months later my Winchester arrived back here to me. Not before he'd MODIFIED it though, and cut one of the barrels I sent and added sights to it, BTW. Wait, what the? Is that something ANYONE would do with a gun gifted for a friend? Start chopping inches off the barrel and 'customizing' it for the OTHER GUY?

Today, in hindsight, I should've outed him to the group those years ago when I figured it out, rather than keeping it to myself and sharing the details with only friends. At the time he'd stopped appealing for more things or adding more lies, and I'd made it clear that should he ever try to rip anyone off again here I'd make certain to revisit this scam of his and expose him, with proof. The truth is, I guess part of me stopped short of exposing him publicly back then because I wanted to forget that I'd been had by such a clumsy crook. My pride took a hit. Hell, I'm a sharp big city boy, who's seen untold scams and cons from a young age and can spot them a mile off. Used to laugh at tourists losing at 3 card monty and nutshell games in the park at ten years old. Never would *I* be one of the suckers out there! Well, egg on my face because I originally got beat by him too.

One never knows with a sociopath, but my guess and sincere hope is that after this he never shows his face here again. Those continuing to support him are maybe to be admired for sticking by a 'friend', but you're all being played, even now. But your choice, of course. I've said my piece.

Thank you to those, friends and cyber-friends alike, who took up for me and vouched for my integrity, BTW. I'm neither a liar nor a cheat and things like honesty, honor and my good name are very important to me. By the same token, I'd NEVER try to disgrace or sully a man's name if I didn't know with absolute certainty of bad conduct and guilt. GG is a bad player and should be avoided, and indeed shunned, at all costs.

GG wrote something like, "see you on the other side" in his OP above, from a few days ago. I doubt he'll even be in the same room with any of the good folks here, at least not initially, on any other side. If he and I do ever find ourselves in the same room though, in this world, he'll easily recognize me. I'll be the guy strolling up with a big smile and maybe sporting a set of knucks on my right hand.

Cheers,

KG

Hey buddy stxhunter going to be a billionaire here real soon hopefully you two can take a nice trip Bangladesh party hard and forget all about this hustle that was pulled on you.
Japan, geisha girls. If they ever get all the legal stuff settled, wish it was billions.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I'm just glad he stopped posting about softball.

That schit was gay.

Originally Posted by gophergunner
Well, we're back from the eval. It was a great experience. They don't allow the parents to observe, so we had to leave. This is SOP on these things so we weren't surprised. They had a meeting prior to the evals with players and parents to go over what would happen, and how the girls were expected to conduct themselves. We came back to the gym with about 20 minutes left in the pitching session of the eval, and I was able to peek through the gym doors. She was dead on-the catcher was barely moving her glove from the target spot. Speed has never been an issue for Ellie-she throws very hard, but control at times has been elusive. That was not the case today. She was dead on and hitting all her spots.

I asked her if she threw her curve, as she's got this big breaking ball we call a "sky hook" that starts out coming right at the right handed batter's head and breaks down and away right at the plate. When she's hitting it, the batters are usually diving out of the box because they think it's going to hit them in the head, and then flailing at it as it crosses the rear outside corner of the plate about knee high. It's a devasting pitch when it works. When it doesn't it's little more than batting practice. She was asked to throw 5 curves in a row. She hit all 5, and everyone stopped what they were doing to watch her breaking ball do it's stuff. Usually if she hits it, there's a collective gasp from the crowd, as it has so much break on it. By the 5th pitch all the coaches were watching her intently. She nailed all 5, and was asked to throw 5 more. She said by the 8th one, the catcher was sucking wind from diving out to block the ball.

She came out of the eval smiling from ear to ear and was very satisfied with her work. Ellie is her own biggest critic, and if she comes out smiling, which doesn't happen very often, I know she did good.

Thanks again for all the kind comments guys. I will make sure to pas them on to my daughter.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Remember when the fugger moved recently.

Had to be able move somewhere close to a walmart so he could get a lateral transfer

Him and “cathy” lost 60 lbs, still had another 60 to go.

LOL

JFC

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Not going to get much past Leighton, that's for sure.

Except a shotgun....

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Gentlemen,

Cheers,

KG

Japan, geisha girls. If they ever get all the legal stuff settled, wish it was billions.

Japanese chicks are hot.

That is all.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah...but why do they always look like they are crying in those videos that Happy Camper keeps recommending?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Godspeed Gophergunner, Prayers for you and the Doc's!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Best wishes sir!

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's crazy in 2011 college coaches came out to see his daughter pitch along several others.. Nothing else was said by him, far as how she did. He talked about her sweet ass curve ball that had crowds gasping in amazement. Fast forward to 2012 no mention of how she did for the college scouts and she's working on a curveball. Wait in 2011 she had a sweet ass curveball. But this past winter she was working on it? Uh ok..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Gentlemen,

Cheers,

KG

Damn.

Went full Nagasaki on dat ass.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Gentlemen,

Cheers,

KG

Damn.

Went full Nagasaki on dat ass.

You fugghead!

Hahahahahaha!

Reeeeeeeeal tasteful.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yeah...but why do they always look like they are crying in those videos that Happy Camper keeps recommending?

It's called an orgasm, Jim.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner

It's called an orgasm, Jim.

Yeah....not for ten minutes!

Open your eyes and smile once in a while woman!

It aint THAT bad.....right?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Remember when the fugger moved recently.

Had to be able move somewhere close to a walmart so he could get a lateral transfer

Him and “cathy” lost 60 lbs, still had another 60 to go.

LOL

JFC

Damn
I consider myself phat but at a loss of #30/40 I'd have to stay indoors in high winds

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You fugghead!

Hahahahahaha!

Reeeeeeeeal tasteful.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
"My frens house burnt down. Please send guns and ammo."

lolol,...

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Beware the "sob-story". It's unfortunate that I've become such a cynic, but, my noggin tells me that [b]well adjusted and honest folks have a support system of friends/family to help them through tough times. Folks who "bear their soul" to strangers on websites are probably friendless and estranged from family for good reason."[/b]

Much truth^^^^^^

You certainly have high expectations for this forum. smile

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 12 of 30 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (007FJ, 7mm_Loco, Algotguns, 10gaugemag, 35, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,564
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.