Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by cra1948
I am in Missouri for a few days...family emergency. Anyway, a little different here than Charleston. They are full-court, mask everywhere there. Here in Missouri, they have mask signs on the doors, but it’s very live and let live. Funny thing, stopped at Walmart and, as always when I’ve been here, a few people with masks, most without...but I’ve always been there in the afternoon. Stopped in this morning to get a couple of things for my son, I was the only one in the store, I think, without a mask. A whole different crowd in the morning. Of course, no one said anything...people tend to be very polite and respectful in these constitutional carry states.

Thats cause the inconsiderate maskless a_holes don't get up before noon.

If your dumb ass even had JUST a clue about disease spread and masks. But nope. You just drink koolaid. Watch out it might be Jims one day.

Some others have had training, research, and realize how very little if anything a mask can do. And the fact that they could actually help spread the disease if used incorrectly.

And I'll just say that even adamant friends of ours do not use masks correctly. That most that use masks don't wash hands like they should instead. And that if you apply haz mat training to this you'd realize that probably 95% or more that wear masks if it was truly a life or death haz mat situation would be dead or contaminated due to the incorrect use.

But carry on ya no good commie.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by smokepole
How do you know he's not just a garden variety shoplifter?

Yeah, the dude probably had a tire under his coat. Good thing they got him. grin

L.W.

If you actually watch the video you'll see that there's a lot more than tires in the store.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Cambodian Tire is like a Harbor Freight.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Come to think of it, that dude did look like he had a tire under his coat......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
How do you know he's not just a garden variety shoplifter?

Yeah, the dude probably had a tire under his coat. Good thing they got him. grin

L.W.

If you actually watch the video you'll see that there's a lot more than tires in the store.

When we lived on the border I used to go over to Canadian Tire for my Ontario fishing license and for tackle. They had the biggest selection and best prices on Rapalas of anywhere.

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Maskless Man Attacked by Store Employees

https://www.infowars.com/posts/man-without-mask-assaulted-tackled-by-mask-nazis-in-canada/

"Disturbing video out of Canada shows a group of masked tire shop employees chasing, assaulting, and tackling a customer without a mask, in the latest example of COVID mask hysteria.

The video, shared by reporter Dan Dicks, shows about five masked Canadian Tire employees quickly surround and assault a maskless customer.
Soon the employees are chasing the customer around the store before tackling him to the ground as he yells for help.

“I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!” the man shouts as one of the employees puts him into a headlock.

“Film this, please! Film this!” the man yells at bystanders as he’s being subdued, with another employee seen trying to force the man’s hands behind his back.

This is hardly the first instance of bizarre mask hysteria, and it likely won’t be the last."

In the areas where I choose to live one can defend themselves against a physical attack. Pretty simple if you ask me.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by greydog
In one report he was described as "an anti-mask protester" but the report was short on supportive evidence. In the end, it comes down to attitude. If his attitude was non-confrontational, he may be the victim. If he was just trying to stir up s--t, he deserved some grief. Store security people may carry handcuffs. They also have a tendency to overreach at times. Mask-wearing is a pain in the rear but it's here. I don't like it but I can live with it; for now. GD

deserved some grief? Over words, as you say IF he was a pot stirrer. Nope you can NOT attack for that. You have to be more mentally sane to not attack for that. But IF you attack, you can and should expect any legal response from nothing to death. Warranted and legal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In their efforts to enforce their mask rules, they all violated the six foot social distancing rule.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Barkoff
In their efforts to enforce their mask rules, they all violated the six foot social distancing rule.

Yeah, hands on too. But thats past liberals brain power to even figure out. Mob mentality. Stupidity.

But its gonna be fugly when they try it in a place where folks still exercise their freedoms I fear.

I hate what all is going on, but I"ve been charged by my freedom and constitution as a citizen to defend what I have to if that time ever rears its ugly head.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by Morewood
Why do Canadian tire store employees carry handcuffs?

WTF

That's what I was wondering.
I didn't see a shield either.

Because they’re loss prevention employees.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Is that an extra job requirement for all of their employees?
You'd think that it would be in everyone's best interest for the tire company to give them better training.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
First thing is not living amongst them, 99% of the rest takes care of itself.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495
Maskless Man Attacked by Store Employees

https://www.infowars.com/posts/man-without-mask-assaulted-tackled-by-mask-nazis-in-canada/

"Disturbing video out of Canada shows a group of masked tire shop employees chasing, assaulting, and tackling a customer without a mask, in the latest example of COVID mask hysteria.

The video, shared by reporter Dan Dicks, shows about five masked Canadian Tire employees quickly surround and assault a maskless customer.
Soon the employees are chasing the customer around the store before tackling him to the ground as he yells for help.

“I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!” the man shouts as one of the employees puts him into a headlock.

“Film this, please! Film this!” the man yells at bystanders as he’s being subdued, with another employee seen trying to force the man’s hands behind his back.

This is hardly the first instance of bizarre mask hysteria, and it likely won’t be the last."

In the areas where I choose to live one can defend themselves against a physical attack. Pretty simple if you ask me.

You know that's a "quote" from the link.
That's good that you are in a free place.
I too have been very fortunate in similar situations.... multiple opponents, not store employees.
Anywhere under the crown has been anti self defense in my lifetime it seems. The worst part of surviving an assault using self defense is often the aftermath. Some good guys, or bad and you can't have any way of knowing until then.

I'm surprised that he had the state of mind to call for video evidence. Most would be so stressed that would have occurred in hind sight half an hour later.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The individual brought this on himself. All of the stores have signs at the doors to not enter without a mask. The employees tried to reason with him to either put on a mask or to leave the store. He was trying to make some kind of [bleep] point and was trying to provoke the employees. IMO he deserved what he got. Unfortunately I'm afraid they could end up being charged with assault. The AH should have just chosen to go elsewhere to shop. I have 2 relatives who work for the company and who provided a video of the encounter. There is no doubt that the shopper was trying to stir something up. No reason other shoppers should have to put up with his ignorance.

Jim

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The individual brought this on himself. All of the stores have signs at the doors to not enter without a mask. The employees tried to reason with him to either put on a mask or to leave the store. He was trying to make some kind of [bleep] point and was trying to provoke the employees. IMO he deserved what he got. Unfortunately I'm afraid they could end up being charged with assault. The AH should have just chosen to go elsewhere to shop. I have 2 relatives who work for the company and who provided a video of the encounter. There is no doubt that the shopper was trying to stir something up. No reason other shoppers should have to put up with his ignorance.

Jim

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (1OntarioJim, 22kHornet, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 26 invisible), 1,551 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,501
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.