Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
OGB Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Was checking them out at my LGS recently. Seem like a lot for the money. Anyone have experience?

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
GB1

FWP Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have two mounted on different crossbows. They are nice scopes and adjustments are accurate.

F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
I have a Hawke 1.5 to 6 power (Endurance model, illuminated) on a .50 cal muzzleloader. It's a great scope for the money. Easy to sight in, adjustments work as they should, holds zero, and the glass is decent. I have no complaints at all and would buy another.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Best damned China scopes around, as with Athlon. I have about half a dozen I am looking at selling. I have only purchased at discounted prices, pre-2019 and been generally pleased. Consider the view to be very good. Illumination, just ok. Etched reticles, very good. Fairly easy eyebox. Other manufacturers should take notes. But, fuuck China optics.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by OGB
Was checking them out at my LGS recently. Seem like a lot for the money. Anyone have experience?

Ive got two Endurance models and two Vantage...all budget priced and I obviously like them...lot of features for the money.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
I have a couple on spring piston air guns and they've held up well to thousands of rounds.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I own several. Optical quality is the best I have seen at the respective price points. Their illuminated reticles go dim enough to actually be useful in low light.

Speak life
N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Another Sport Optics product manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party.
Do you think the Chinese Communist Party is your friend?
Do you enjoy your freedoms?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by NWT
Another Sport Optics product manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party.
Do you think the Chinese Communist Party is your friend?
Do you enjoy your freedoms?

Preach it brother!

Chink Chink Chink Chink Chink

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
From the country that brought us the China virus.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have three Endurance LER 1” and one Endurance 30. Only two mounted right now, and one of those is set to be replaced. All bought on clearance a while back. No complaints, but I’m trying to avoid Chinese goods for purely political reasons, except for women, which are exempt.

What fresh Hell is this?
N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by Pappy348
No complaints, but I’m trying to avoid Chinese goods for purely political reasons, except for women, which are exempt.

Pappy,
Yes, some of the Chinese women are world class! Pretty good attitudes also.
The majority of the Chinese people do not like the CCP or want to be ruled by the CCP.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by Pappy348
No complaints, but I’m trying to avoid Chinese goods for purely political reasons, except for women, which are exempt.

Pappy,
Yes, some of the Chinese women are world class! Pretty good attitudes also.
The majority of the Chinese people do not like the CCP or want to be ruled by the CCP.

Not sure about that last part at all, since expressing one’s politics is kind of chancy for them. I can tell you flat out that the Chinese love their country as much as anyone, and are proud of their culture and history. Not many people are alive that can remember life before the Commies took over, and our love of freedom is simply not understood there, because they’ve never experienced it. The Chinese that I know here ain’t going back, to stay anyway. They do like to go back and visit, but that’s almost impossible now.

I like Korean gals too...

Last edited by Pappy348; 02/27/21.

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Hooooo Rah!

During my 2 hitches in the USAF, I spent over 5 years of it in Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Okinawa and Taiwan. I acquainted many beautiful ladies and knew many fine people in all of those countries. Yes, I like rice.
Fast forward, I took a foreign assignment with my job in 1999. Fast forward again, I married a Romanian woman and I have retired in Romania since 2014.

I have a couple of Hawke scopes. One Endurance 2.5-10x50IR that I've never used on a rifle yet and a Frontier 30 1-5x24IR on my Blaser K95 that I am really liking. It is a hell of a lot of scope for $700. Very good glass, adjustments and a well done illuminated dot reticle. RJ

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Reality check...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There’s a slim, lovely gal somewhere inside all that extra flesh. Just gotta dig for it.

She used to look like these girls, possibly:

Last edited by Pappy348; 02/27/21.

What fresh Hell is this?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I bought an endurance Spotting scope at the recomendation of Doug. no real complaints from it. it does get a bit fuzzy at top zoom range, bu for its price point I expected that. it also wasnt bought to count annular rings on a sheep 4 miles away either. so far its done all ive asked of it

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,021
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.