Print Thread
Hop To
#15834174 02/25/21
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Radio Talk Show Host Michael Berry interviews Ted Cruz. Cruz comments on Texas power outages, his trip to Mexico, Immigration, COVID, and Taxes. Worth the 16 minutes.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-...are&sc=ios_social_share&pr=false

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The ones that need to...won't.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Problem is that all Cruz has ever been is talk. His actions speak louder than words... and if you look, I defended him on his Cancun trip...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by efw
Problem is that all Cruz has ever been is talk. His actions speak louder than words... and if you look, I defended him on his Cancun trip...

As I recall, Ted talked pretty good in front of the scotus a few times.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by efw

As I recall, he made a hell of a speech at the Republican Convention back in 2016 refusing to endorse Donald J Trump.

As I recall, he also voted to block President Trump from making recess appointments, to make sure The Establishment and the Deep State had control on Presidents Trumps cabinet appointments. Because of his vote President Trump was saddled with the likes of Wray, Barr, Sessions, Coats, Ratcliffe, Lui, Mattis, And the list goes on. Thanks Ted, you are a True Patriot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by efw

As I recall, he made a hell of a speech at the Republican Convention back in 2016 refusing to endorse Donald J Trump.

As I recall, he also voted to block President Trump from making recess appointments, to make sure The Establishment and the Deep State had control on Presidents Trumps cabinet appointments. Because of his vote President Trump was saddled with the likes of Wray, Barr, Sessions, Coats, Ratcliffe, Lui, Mattis, And the list goes on. Thanks Ted, you are a True Patriot.

True.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by efw

Touts his 2nd amendment support then is apparently so ignorant of gun laws he introduced a bill that would limit firearms crossing state lines between many states now

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Constitution is the Constitution. If you ignore it for your own benefit, you are just like they are.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by louiethedrifter
Radio Talk Show Host Michael Berry interviews Ted Cruz. Cruz comments on Texas power outages, his trip to Mexico, Immigration, COVID, and Taxes. Worth the 16 minutes.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-...are&sc=ios_social_share&pr=false

That would be a complete waste of 16 minutes. He's an opportunistic, despicable dude. Even threw his daughters under the bus, blaming them for the Cancun trip.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How many innocent Syrians died tonight paddler?
LMFAO! I can’t stand Arabs, so WGAF, but libtards like you should be at the very least incensed.

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/25/21.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,314
Posts18,468,326
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.