Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel
Unfortunately, a LOT of people are like Mr. York. They're just tired of hearing about it, wah, wah, what difference, at this point, does it make? wah, wah, Can't we all just get along? Ugh. They just want to get back to their regularly scheduled programming....at all costs.

On this forum 99% of us get the fact that the election was stolen. Molly Ball from Time magazine confirmed that. She even told us how they did it. But, the Congress is not going to recant and say it was all a mistake. That ship has sailed and at least 51% of America agrees that there were some voting issues that need to be fixed but it's too late now. It appears the weak link was using Rudy Giuliani as the attorney taking these cases to court.

But, it's time to move on and put a plan together that will help us get the Country righted again and put the leftists out to pasture for good. If Donald Trump can do this from the sidelines then let's move on it. Yes, he is going to talk about the stolen election. He has to make his point because it is part of point. DJT needs to talk about all of the executive orders that are falling out of the Biden Oval Office and how much the leftists are costing our grand children by racking up debt. In order to beat the democRATs in 2022 we conservatives and middle of the road Americans need to be pi$$ed off and motivated to fix the system.

If we are NOT motivated and pi$$ed off the democRATs will win cheat again and keep on winning cheating. Ronald Reagan kept the pressure on USSR and eventually the USSR collapsed. We need to Reagan the democRATs right into oblivion. If Reagan can do it we can too but we can't do it without the right motivation and pressure on the political left.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Unfortunately, a LOT of people are like Mr. York. They're just tired of hearing about it, wah, wah, what difference, at this point, does it make? wah, wah, Can't we all just get along? Ugh. They just want to get back to their regularly scheduled programming....at all costs.

On this forum 99% of us get the fact that the election was stolen. Molly Ball from Time magazine confirmed that. She even told us how they did it. But, the Congress is not going to recant and say it was all a mistake. That ship has sailed and at least 51% of America agrees that there were some voting issues that need to be fixed but it's too late now. It appears the weak link was using Rudy Giuliani as the attorney taking these cases to court.

But, it's time to move on and put a plan together that will help us get the Country righted again and put the leftists out to pasture for good. If Donald Trump can do this from the sidelines then let's move on it. Yes, he is going to talk about the stolen election. He has to make his point because it is part of point. DJT needs to talk about all of the executive orders that are falling out of the Biden Oval Office and how much the leftists are costing our grand children by racking up debt. In order to beat the democRATs in 2022 we conservatives and middle of the road Americans need to be pi$$ed off and motivated to fix the system.

If we are NOT motivated and pi$$ed off the democRATs will win cheat again and keep on winning cheating. Ronald Reagan kept the pressure on USSR and eventually the USSR collapsed. We need to Reagan the democRATs right into oblivion. If Reagan can do it we can too but we can't do it without the right motivation and pressure on the political left.

kwg

He can speak until he is blue in the face and it won’t do schit.

First, hardly anyone is going to watch this. Not a single Democrat will unless it is a fact checker or social media plant looking to gather talking points for the next smear campaign.

Those like York that want to forget what happened and want to get back to doing nothing, will not watch.

Those that are a-political, independent, fence sitters will not watch, they will be busy texting, smart phoning, and watching CNN.

Thise that care about America’s future and still support Donald J Trump will be sitting, enjoying, nodding their heads in agreement, as we already know what happened and what’s in store.
Preaching to the choir if you will.

That and it will most likely be blocked and banned.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by ironbender

Anybody taking odds he'll complete a sentence? How about the over/under on how many times he'll lie? Worthless POS!!!

HEY, you worthless pos. Stop stealing time from your patients.

You're sucking off Medicare, so at least give these elderly patients what .gov is paying for, you pathetic clown..

What do you think your patients would think of you constantly on this board all day-all night posting this kind of schit.

Maybe I'll just add some of your posts here to the comment sections on WebMD, md.com, healthgrades.

You feel me, muther'fugker?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

Good post. Thanks.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This. Cant wait.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by boatammo
york are you all there?

Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This. Yep, ust forgettaboutit awready.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/24/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jnyork
We will likely be treated to yet another lengthy diatribe about how he won the election and how it was stolen from him. While that may be true, I think most folks, like myself, are tired of hearing about it and praying to move on to more pressing issues that we might have some control over.

No, Trump did not win the election. He lost in a landslide. Fitting that he's speaking at Wack Pack, to a bunch of racist wackos.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We will likely be treated to yet another lengthy diatribe about how he won the election and how it was stolen from him. While that may be true, I think most folks, like myself, are tired of hearing about it and praying to move on to more pressing issues that we might have some control over.

No, Trump did not win the election. He lost in a landslide. Fitting that he's speaking at Wack Pack, to a bunch of racist wackos.

Keep repeating it to yourself and you may one day actually believe it.

We all saw what happened. The marxist piecesofshit stole the election.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There is talk of not allowing MAGA caps.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Should be interesting.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I respectfully disagree. We need to keep this narrative front and center. Keep talking about how the election was stolen and this is an illegitimate administration. This tactic is one of the things that has helped the left further their agenda. Make them account for their actions. Rolling over and moving on is not a good option.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
GO! MISTER President!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn’t know Biden was invited to speak? My bad, mumble. Oh yeah, paddler please kill your self. Thank you

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Apathy is the glove into which evil slips its hand. – Bodie Thoene

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Anybody taking odds he'll complete a sentence? How about the over/under on how many times he'll lie? Worthless POS!!!

You're sucking off Medicare, so at least give these elderly patients what .gov is paying for, you pathetic clown..

What do you think your patients would think of you constantly on this board all day-all night posting this kind of schit.

Maybe I'll just add some of your posts here to the comment sections on WebMD, md.com, healthgrades.

Piddles NPI #.

National Provider Identifier (NPI) 1578586061

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The normal idiots come and derail a thread every time. Back to Trump at CPAC. He will be one the best if not the best speaker they've ever had there. In the past they've invited the very scum that castigates him. I'm glad he's going to be there and will look forward to what he has to say.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hopefully he will announce running for a Congressional seat in 2022.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Matt Sclapp says DJT will speak on Sunday.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Piddles NPI #.

National Provider Identifier (NPI) 1578586061

Lol.

Not that hard to drum up his driver's license number, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 36 invisible), 2,816 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,625
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.