Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i1.wp.com]
Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr. was being appointed to the Federal Renegoation Board, by President John F. Kennedy. Nancy is partially visible behind John F. Kennedy. Her mother, also named Nancy, is center.

The FBI just released documents from a file titled “The Vault” that covers investigations into Thomas “Big Tommy” D’Alesandro, Jr. (1903-1987), the father of Democrat U.S. House Speaker from San Francisco Nancy Pelosi (b. 1940). The Vault is a 284 page report on D’ Alesandro’s activities while he served as U.S. Congressman from 1939 to 1947, and the mayor of Baltimore, Maryland, from 1947 to 1955.

Par for the course, the mainstream Lugenpresse isn’t reporting on the content of the FBI files, leaving a vacuum to be filled by sites like Winter Watch.

Prior to being implicated in receiving “undeclared money” from Dominic Piracci — a parking garage owner convicted of fraud, conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct justice — D’Alesandro was considered a strong contender for the position of governor of Maryland in 1954.

After a period of successful political stints, in 1958, he ran unsuccessfully for U.S. Senate and for mayor of Baltimore, and this ended his electoral political career.

While in Congress, D’Alesandro was a Zionist who strongly supported the Bergson Group, a “political action committee set up to challenge the Roosevelt Administration’s policies on the Jewish refugee issue during the 1930s, and later lobbied against British control of Palestine,” despite his equally strong support for Roosevelt’s other policies.

He was involved with pro-war and pro-Soviet Union organizations during World War II.

There are a few positive letters to and from J. Edgar Hoover. As a member of the Appropriations Committee, he had a good relationship with Hoover. It’s now well known that Hoover looked the other way when it came to the Crime Syndicates and politicians he had in his pocket .

Did protection from Hoover and Zionists keep D’Alesandro safe from criminal and corruption charges and enable him to live a double life and maintain a political career?

The FBI’s files also reveal that D’Alesandro was in thick with mob rule in Baltimore. Here are some key documents.

[Linked Image from i2.wp.com]
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

Going back to the 1940s, D’Alesandro was a regular guest of the Arlington Hotel, a popular Mob hangout, according to The Mob Museum.

Background checks from people who knew D’Alesandro were positive in the file. Lots of rags-to-riches comments made. He was give a lower-level political-spoils appointment by the Kennedy administration in 1961.

Going back to the 1940s, D’Alesandro was a regular guest of the Arlington Hotel, a popular Mob hangout, according to The Mob Museum.
Read “Hot Springs is Soaked in Mob Lore: The Spa City’s Reputation as a Haven for Outlaws Attracted the Nation’s Top Underworld Figures”

His son was involved in a pedophile gang rape case and some how was the only participant who skirted free.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/01/fbi-vault-on-pelosis-politician-father-thomas-d-alesandro/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/25/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"Big Tommy", he looks like a runt!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Crazy Nancy didn’t age well . . . .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Everybody like a Gangsta these days

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
JFK popped that cherry back in the day I bet.
Thats the root of that bytches inner rotten core.
She thinks she is the legacy of that Camelot bullschitt all the fools voted for back then.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So we got da biden cwime fwamwy, da hawwis cwime fwamwe, an da pwawosi cwime fwamwe....
Who else. .

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Arent these the buds of Leroy, DJS, Suckermore, Gayghost, SAC, Calledumb, Notthmam, Cboy Tim, ....?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (10Glocks, Akhutr, batch, BB3, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,527 guests, and 860 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,227
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.