-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Late last winter, or early this spring, I asked for donations here to help out my friend Bill who lost his house in a fire on Thanksgiving day. As is always the case, our members stepped up big time with lots of gear to replace Bill's hunting equipment that had been lost forever. I am relieved to say, that I've finally been able to get most of the gear and donations on their way to Bill. A co-worker of his was passing through the Twin Cities area today, and was able to take a rifle, pellet gun, a slug barrel for a shotgun I've got in layaway for him, plus outerwear, hats, a back pack full of hunting gear and ammo, as well as fishing gear and a sleeping bag. I should have the shotgun paid off in two weeks and then it will be mailed down to an FFL near Bill for him to pick up in time for hunting.

Thank you very much to all who stepped up and donated to the cause of a man they've never met. Bill's a good guy and is really going to make use of all this stuff. Thanks again guys. This never could have come to be without your generous contributions.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
hows Bill doing?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fug Bill I want pictures of Lori Laurie Laura

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Glad to see Bill's hacksaw survived the fire.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Bill got the gingivitis, he's going to need a whole new round of free stuff treatment.

I sent a .308 spanish cetme and a drag rope. I hope it helps.

Something clever here.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bill must have not had a contents clause on his homeowners. I have about 1/2 again the coverage amount for contents as I do on the structure itself.

Replacement cost.

My Farm Bureau will also put me up in a motel till things get sorted out while the claim gets processed. I need to check for sure but I also think they give me of an immediate small payment to get myself some living essentials like clothes.

Still have my credit and bank accounts intact.

Maybe I’m out of the loop on someone like “Bill” or MontanaJones needing a muzzleloader and a Filson coat asap after a house fire.

Besides, unless all 7 of my currently running vehicles burn too, I usually have a rifle, or handgun in about 1/2 of them all the time.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Bill must have not had a contents clause on his homeowners. I have about 1/2 again the coverage amount for contents as I do on the structure itself.

Replacement cost.
My Farm Bureau will also put me up in a motel till things get sorted out while the claim gets processed. I need to check for sure but I also think they give me of an immediate small payment to get myself some living essentials like clothes.
Still have my credit and bank accounts intact.
Maybe I’m out of the loop on someone like “Bill” or MontanaJones needing a muzzleloader and a Filson coat asap after a house fire.
Besides, unless all 7 of my currently running vehicles burn too, I usually have a rifle, or handgun in about 1/2 of them all the time.

Which one does the sawed off shotgun ride in?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am torn between donating again to this cause and donating to AOCs Texas winter storm fund.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
must be GG made it through the surgery he was online 12 hours ago.. over/under he pulls a SafariScamman and goes turtle

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hi Gophy!!!!!

Get well soon

See ya on the other side

LOL

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12
must be GG made it through the surgery he was online 12 hours ago.. over/under he pulls a SafariScamman and goes turtle

Probably just his nephew pulling a prank using his log in (that's the go-to excuse when caught in a lie).

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hi Gophy!!!!!

Get well soon

See ya on the other side

LOL

Interesting picture in his profile, looks just like your avatar. You might want to check for plagiarism.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (1lesfox, 10ring1, 160user, 06hunter59, 16penny, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,565
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.