Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Did I miss why the barrel was sawed off before it was sent back?

Who needs a choke anyway?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Did I miss why the barrel was sawed off before it was sent back?
Who needs a choke anyway?

Figured drunken spite.

Open SB tactical is always good.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter
A series of 'Where's Stubby"? books.

"Where in the World is Stubby" ? kid's show.

Maybe a geocaching thing? Hide stubby, give some simple directions..............................

but no coordinates..............................maybe just some bearings and landmarks......................................

see who has some compass and map skills................................................

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Pretty interesting thread to follow, don't know the OP but he claims he's sick, started this thread and hasn't come back. That said, it appears he was back logged on yesterday, perhaps he's monitoring things "from a distance" now? And that might hint that he's really not that sick, don't know and hard to tell. But from a guy that knows nothing this all seems pretty fishy to me . . . "sad" would be a better choice of words actually.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by horse1
There once was a shotgun donated

With a barrel so long it was hated

Some whiskey some gin

Then the hacksaw dug in

And "Stubby" the Campfire legend created.

Lol!!!

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by cfran
Pretty interesting thread to follow, don't know the OP but he claims he's sick, started this thread and hasn't come back. That said, it appears he was back logged on yesterday, perhaps he's monitoring things "from a distance" now? And that might hint that he's really not that sick, don't know and hard to tell. But from a guy that knows nothing this all seems pretty fishy to me . . . "sad" would be a better choice of words actually.

he has a edical condtion known as Calibornes Syndrom. very very rare and almost incurable

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Need to fix him some character duds. Dress it up and sheeit

One of those antenna bobbers

][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Who's donating a mile of cable to GG?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Need to fix him some character duds. Dress it up and sheeit

One of those antenna bobbers

][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Heck, if I can have him for six months I was thinking of using him to plant a horseradish root in. I'd get a nice smooth horseradish for grating purposes, not some old gnarly one what looks like an overgrown 'sang.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Kamo,

I'll volunteer to be first on the Stubby world tour. Shoot me a PM if interested.

If something works out and Kamo goes along with it.

Try and see if ya can get it too me by the end of march.

Turkey ramps up april 3rd on Ftcky and Tn.

I would like to reserve stumpy for 7 maybe 10 days (could be less) of turkey hunting then send him on to whoever else.
Really would like to get a kill pick with stumpy in it.
He will have a safe spot in my Alice pack.

LOL!!!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NH K9
Who's donating a mile of cable to GG?

laugh

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Maybe a geocaching thing? Hide stubby, give some simple directions..............................

but no coordinates..............................maybe just some bearings and landmarks......................................

see who has some compass and map skills................................................

Anybody got the map to Shrappy's prairie-dog honey hole, we could hide stubby there. He used to post the pic pretty regular I think it was drawn in crayon.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Anybody got the map to Shrappy's prairie-dog honey hole, we could hide stubby there. He used to post the pic pretty regular I think it was drawn in crayon.

You'd have to refer that question to 'flave.

or post it in the "gunwriters" forum. Folks there actually know the dude.

And is there something wrong with crayon? On the right kind of material it makes for a decent rain proof map grin

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Kamo,

I'll volunteer to be first on the Stubby world tour. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I would like to reserve stumpy for 7 maybe 10 days (could be less) of turkey hunting then send him on to whoever else.

LOL!!!

This could be EPIC!!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If anyone wants stubby to go to Maui just send it to me for a couple weeks. We’ll be there for the first 2 weeks of April. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kamo,

LOL!!!

This could be a two-for

Just to have that stub clank against the neck bell of Cooper the famous internet dog.

Take it CiCi’s with us

Take to the most awesome arrowhead fields, post it next to an insitu of a big sandy or lost lake

lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If anyone wants stubby to go to Maui just send it to me for a couple weeks. We’ll be there for the first 2 weeks of April. 😁

Be sure to put some sunscreen on the little fella.

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Kamo,

LOL!!!

This could be a two-for
Just to have that stub clank against the neck bell of Cooper the famous internet dog.
Take it CiCi’s with us
Take to the most awesome arrowhead fields, post it next to an insitu of a big sandy or lost lake
lol

A must

FJB & FJT
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Hot damn Rog,

Pizzing myself laughin here !

grin

No offense meant Leighton !

No need to apologize to me, bud. Those are my action shots of the Stubbster at home with me in different new roles that I took and sent to STX to post here. I'm not above making fun of and laughing at myself.

Rooster has a grand idea. I'm game. What say we try to get Stubbs to each of the 50 states at least once, and then back to me in around a year's time or so? That works out to a new state once a week, roughly. Wouldn't have to limit it to 1 recipient per state but I agree it'd be a fun thing for people who want in on the game to get Stubbs sent to them and to take part in the Stubby Challenge.

Take the sad thing afield, get a shot (ha, ha) of it with or without the current trustee, then post a pic with it on a dedicated thread. Preferably it'd be in a successful outdoors/fishing/hunting setting, and Stubbs' current handler would post a few words of the location and outing details. Whomever had it would then promise to send it on to the next team player of his choice.

This has some serious potential. Stubbs on a mountaintop, Stubbs at sea, Stubbs in a swamp, Stubbs in the high desert, Stubbs on the ice... Stubbs takes on the world one adventure at a time!

I'd be willing to start it off, and keep track of the states it hits and the players who've participated and those who want to be on the list. Ultimately it makes its way back to me. It's quite valuable, after all. wink

It might make for a fun thread to keep an eye out for on here--weekly/biweekly updates on where Stubbs is and has been and where it's going, and what kinds of fun things it was part of along taken along with members who'd received it and took it out with them to have some fun. I like it!

But wait, do I trust all you jamokes to actually follow through and ultimately get this fine piece of hardware back to me? I've been burned before, y'know...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Kamo,

LOL!!!

This could be a two-for

Take it CiCi’s with us

lol

Dude the possibilities are endless!!

Shouldn't cost but 6 or 7 bucks to mail this around the country per person to send stumpy on his way to his next user adventure.

Just label as a lathe mandrel or some schitt like decorative candle holder neck.

Lol!!!

Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,117 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,778
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.