Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Hot damn Rog,

Pizzing myself laughin here !

grin

No offense meant Leighton !

No need to apologize to me, bud. Those are my action shots of the Stubbster at home with me in different new roles that I took and sent to STX to post here. I'm not above making fun of and laughing at myself.

Rooster has a grand idea. I'm game. What say we try to get Stubbs to each of the 50 states at least once, and then back to me in around a year's time or so? That works out to a new state once a week, roughly. Wouldn't have to limit it to 1 recipient per state but I agree it'd be a fun thing for people who want in on the game to get Stubbs sent to them and to take part in the Stubby Challenge.

Take the sad thing afield, get a shot (ha, ha) of it with or without the current trustee, then post a pic with it on a dedicated thread. Preferably it'd be in a successful outdoors/fishing/hunting setting, and Stubbs' current handler would post a few words of the location and outing details. Whomever had it would then promise to send it on to the next team player of his choice.

This has some serious potential. Stubbs on a mountaintop, Stubbs at sea, Stubbs in a swamp, Stubbs in the high desert, Stubbs on the ice... Stubbs takes on the world one adventure at a time!

I'd be willing to start it off, and keep track of the states it hits and the players who've participated and those who want to be on the list. Ultimately it makes its way back to me. It's quite valuable, after all. wink

It might make for a fun thread to keep an eye out for on here--weekly/biweekly updates on where Stubbs is and has been and where it's going, and what kinds of fun things it was part of along taken along with members who'd received it and took it out with them to have some fun. I like it!

But wait, do I trust all you jamokes to actually follow through and ultimately get this fine piece of hardware back to me? I've been burned before, y'know...

There are going to be a few of us in TX killing [bleep] in the near future...........

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If anyone wants stubby to go to Maui just send it to me for a couple weeks. We’ll be there for the first 2 weeks of April. 😁

Be sure to put some sunscreen on the little fella.

My Northern European genetics dictate judicial use of sunscreen, unfortunately I’m too stubborn and just burn. Stubby looks to have plenty of melanin with “his” dark complexion and likely wouldn’t suffer as much as this cracker would. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Hot damn Rog,

grin

No need to apologize to me, bud. Those are my action shots of the Stubbster at home with me in different new roles that I took and sent to STX to post here. I'm not above making fun of and laughing at myself.

Rooster has a grand idea. I'm game. What say we try to get Stubbs to each of the 50 states at least once, and then back to me in around a year's time or so? That works out to a new state once a week, roughly. Wouldn't have to limit it to 1 recipient per state but I agree it'd be a fun thing for people who want in on the game to get Stubbs sent to them and to take part in the Stubby Challenge.

Take the sad thing afield, get a shot (ha, ha) of it with or without the current trustee, then post a pic with it on a dedicated thread. Preferably it'd be in a successful outdoors/fishing/hunting setting, and Stubbs' current handler would post a few words of the location and outing details. Whomever had it would then promise to send it on to the next team player of his choice.

This has some serious potential. Stubbs on a mountaintop, Stubbs at sea, Stubbs in a swamp, Stubbs in the high desert, Stubbs on the ice... Stubbs takes on the world one adventure at a time!

I'd be willing to start it off, and keep track of the states it hits and the players who've participated and those who want to be on the list. Ultimately it makes its way back to me. It's quite valuable, after all. wink

It might make for a fun thread to keep an eye out for on here--weekly/biweekly updates on where Stubbs is and has been and where it's going, and what kinds of fun things it was part of along taken along with members who'd received it and took it out with them to have some fun. I like it!

But wait, do I trust all you jamokes to actually follow through and ultimately get this fine piece of hardware back to me? I've been burned before, y'know...

Dude....
Pics or it never happened here.
Firm believer in that mantra.
If ya can get it to rooster.
I would like rooster to get it to me like I posted.
Then I can send stumpy on his way to someone else.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Im flexible for stumpy going to Hawaii with aces too 1st.
Turkey season dont end till mid may here.

Mid april turkey hunting after stumpy,s Hawaii trip can work also.

LOL!!!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
As an aggrieved party, I want in. Maybe take Stubby on a NoDak duck hunt where he can hang out in style with the Carlsons and the Brileys. It would be a 6 state road trip. Maybe show the Stubster a bonafide South Chicago drive-by as we blow through there. Yep, I'm liking this idea.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by NH K9
[quote
There are going to be a few of us in TX killing [bleep] in the near future...........

Is Flave invited or is this a Facebook thing?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
[quote

talk to Curdog, he organized this one

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote

Sleeclet glathering, no Flalour nessessary !!!

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote

Sleeclet glathering, no Flaour nessessary !!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Bleaver, Flaror, no rikee dogs.

Dong rikee dogs,

on klitchen taber !

Paul.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Hot damn Rog,

grin

I'm game.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I'm down to clown.

Stubby needs to go to the hot rod shop, I'll take him to camp chickenbuck too.

Something clever here.

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So after all the drama, the takeaway will be that Stubbs has a better life than me...

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bleaver, Flaror, no rikee dogs.

Dong rikee dogs,

on klitchen taber !

LMAO 😆

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I'm down to clown.

The Goph'meister gonna be apoplectic if Stubby makes it to Chickenbuck.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JOG

So after all the drama, the takeaway will be that Stubbs has a better life than me...

Yeah, you & big Jim too !

grin

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I'm down to clown.

The Goph'meister gonna be apoplectic if Stubby makes it to Chickenbuck.

Damn Man, that's cold.

I like it !

Paul.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Kamo,

I'll volunteer to be first on the Stubby world tour. Shoot me a PM if interested.

If something works out and Kamo goes along with it.

Try and see if ya can get it too me by the end of march.

Turkey ramps up april 3rd on Ftcky and Tn.

I would like to reserve stumpy for 7 maybe 10 days (could be less) of turkey hunting then send him on to whoever else.
Really would like to get a kill pick with stumpy in it.
He will have a safe spot in my Alice pack.

LOL!!!

You gotta tape it to the mossberg. Class that thing up!! grin

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Hot damn Rog,

grin

You gotta get that thing to Rene50 first. Turkey season is early.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote

talk to Curdog, he organized this one

laugh

He’s so bad ass tho!

Page 21 of 30 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

570 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1badf350, 160user, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,300
Posts18,449,017
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.