Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Didn't realize draft dodgers got flag draped coffins and honor guards. No wait, he didn't dodge the draft he had an anal cyst which got him a medical deferment.

Anyone that would mock the death of a fellow citizen by a horrific cancer... deserves worse.

WTF are you yammering about? The fire hillbillies do it all the time. See the RBG thread.

BTW his cancer was self induced.

After years of thumbing her nose at the constitution and being responsible for the deaths of millions of Americans RBG deserves no respect. Rush stood for the good things freedom and America have to offer.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Boy did this thread bring out the resident rope suckers??!!??

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by callnum aka Another Obama Blowboy
WTF are you yammering about? The fire patriots do it all the time. See the RGB aka Bolshevik thread.
BTW his cancer was unfortunate.

[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
God bless him, RIP sir

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't realize draft dodgers got flag draped coffins and honor guards. No wait, he didn't dodge the draft he had an anal cyst which got him a medical deferment.

Better than being an anal cyst such as yourself.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Buzz of Jim, nobody here respects you. And are you really gay? That Facebook profile someone here found, was that really yours? What is wrong with you that you spend this much of your life trying to antagonize a bunch of conservatives on their virtual turf. I do not envy you, I hope you get help.

Sucking cock makes for a miserable life.........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I don’t know why leftists put so much weight into serving in a military that they hate for a country they disdain. Leftists only value military service to the extent that they can belittle and insult the person serving, the branch of service, the USA or any combination of those 3. Not serving in the military is only used as disparagement by the left when they’re referring to a conservative. When a leftist, communist POS doesn’t serve they’re heralded by their fellow commies as a hero that didn’t yield to the industrial military complex. When a commie does serve they’re heralded by the left as a real Patriot that enjoys extrajudicial privilege and extra-Constitutional freedoms. The communists never said a thing about Klinton protesting AGAINST the USA on foreign soil during a time of war or Obongo not serving but instead spreading his anti-American sentiment through protests and “community organizing”.

Howsabout Beijing Biden? What branch did he serve in?.....oh that’s right, he didn’t! Instead he received 5 deferments.

There are many ways that an individual can serve this country and not all of them require military service. I’d prefer to look at the totality of ones life before disregarding or writing off their contributions to society.

I don’t listen to talk radio and probably haven’t heard more than 30 minutes of Rush’s radio show combined over the years but I have read his stuff on occasion. I’ve always thought that he had a good grasp of the predicament we’re in and that he was not afraid of telling the truth. I pray his family and friends are comforted knowing that he had a discernible and positive impact on our country and that he’s no longer in pain. May he RIP.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rest in Peace Rush, you done good Brother.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Rest In Peace to an exceptional American.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
God Bless Mr.Rush Limbaugh.

My dad and uncles have been listening to him for almost as long as I've been alive.

He taught my generation how to defeat the Demonrats and their scumbag supporters.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I don’t know why leftists put so much weight into serving in a military that they hate for a country they disdain. Leftists only value military service to the extent that they can belittle and insult the person serving, the branch of service, the USA or any combination of those 3. Not serving in the military is only used as disparagement by the left when they’re referring to a conservative. When a leftist, communist POS doesn’t serve they’re heralded by their fellow commies as a hero that didn’t yield to the industrial military complex. When a commie does serve they’re heralded by the left as a real Patriot that enjoys extrajudicial privilege and extra-Constitutional freedoms. The communists never said a thing about Klinton protesting AGAINST the USA on foreign soil during a time of war or Obongo not serving but instead spreading his anti-American sentiment through protests and “community organizing”.

Howsabout Beijing Biden? What branch did he serve in?.....oh that’s right, he didn’t! Instead he received 5 deferments.

There are many ways that an individual can serve this country and not all of them require military service. I’d prefer to look at the totality of ones life before disregarding or writing off their contributions to society.

I don’t listen to talk radio and probably haven’t heard more than 30 minutes of Rush’s radio show combined over the years but I have read his stuff on occasion. I’ve always thought that he had a good grasp of the predicament we’re in and that he was not afraid of telling the truth. I pray his family and friends are comforted knowing that he had a discernible and positive impact on our country and that he’s no longer in pain. May he RIP.

This^^^^
He is missed my millions.
Not many can say that.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It does no good to put JimFromTN on ignore if everybody is going to quote him. I understand the desire to dump on what he posts, but please don't inflict his babble on those who have him on ignore. Thanks.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You dont realize more than you do.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/26/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
It does no good to put JimFromTN on ignore if everybody is going to quote him. I understand the desire to dump on what he posts, but please don't inflict his babble on those who have him on ignore. Thanks.

I agree and do have the [bleep] on ignore but I occasionally open his posts to dump on him. He is a consistent jerk.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dt.

And you will never amount to his anal cyst.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/26/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Was hoping they could keep his resting place as discreet and not broadcast it.

Then again anyone sick enough would find it and vandalize it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rest in Piece Rush, loved and missed by millions and a truly great American.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I guess leftists just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy. You know, kind of like blue lives matter patriots beating cops with american flags at the capital. You have to see the irony, right? As for Clinton, he wasn't a hypocrite about it. Biden has chronic asthma and would not have been accepted even if he begged to join the military but then again, thats not nearly as serious as a bone spur, anal cyst, or crapping your pants for a week like the great patriot Ted Nugent did. As fo Obama, there was no draft to dodge at the time he was of age.

As for the photo, I am sure it is stock, just a poor choice.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Mega-ditto's Rush.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 56 invisible), 2,732 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.