GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Can stumpy be modified?

Add a bowl for kush or crack...

I think participation in the Stumpy tour would be High.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Haha, little

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Can stumpy be modified?

Add a bowl for kush or crack...

I think participation in the Stumpy tour would be High.

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd I’m out.

MAGA
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Looking at this thread and the other, I casually count guys from around a dozen states up for having a go at this. I think it could make for a fun distraction, being able to see pics and read descriptions from guys toting Stubbs along on outings in lots of different places doing various fun and interesting things.

Years ago I was part of a similar gig with a knife that originally belonged to a recently departed member in an online group I was part of. I think the gent was out of BC. At least that's how I remember it. Anyway, that custom knife made it to not only many US states and CAN provinces but also to a few countries around the world if I recall correctly, including Australia, and places in Europe and Africa. I used to to gut my cinnamon bear in SE Alaska with, actually, before sending it on to the next fellow. That was in 2002. It was really cool seeing pics with that blade with shots from many different parts of the world. If there's enough interest I'd be pleased to start it off next week and then send it to the next fella.

Folks have expressed willingness to represent/drag Stubbs so far in:

WA
TN
MI
MN
ND
HI
MT
CA
TX
OR
PA
MA
ME
NH
ID

Any others feel like taking part, please do chime in.

P.S. I'm not going to make any silly rules as far as what gets done with Stubbs when in others' possession, but I'd appreciate it not being used to smoke rock with, or for any other illicit and/or deviant purposes for that matter. If it does make it on a long journey around the country--and maybe more-- and back, I'm thinking of hanging it on a wall on a little plaque or something. "Made and sold. Used and loved. Gifted and stolen, abused and returned. Traveleved thousands of miles and brought smiles to many men, even in death. Never let the bastards grind you down!" I'd be sad if it got seized from the post office after some drug dog sniffed out some residue in it...

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’d be happy to take stumpy on an adventure or two. I can cover Washington and Hawaii if timed right and then I’ll send him on down to the next lucky fella.

If you can get it .
I think Rooster7 wants ta be 1st in the chute??

Can ya get it too me after his Hawaii adventure in mid april ish.
I can send him to the next member.

Kamo of course gotta get the ball rolling.

LOL!!!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Add me in for NJ....technically South Jersey. We voted to secede from North Jersey in 1980 but they wouldn’t allow it.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I would take the little fella here after 1 July on horseback.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Looking at this thread and the other, I casually count guys from around a dozen states up for having a go at this. I think it could make for a fun distraction, being able to see pics and read descriptions from guys toting Stubbs along on outings in lots of different places doing various fun and interesting things.

Years ago I was part of a similar gig with a knife that originally belonged to a recently departed member in an online group I was part of. I think the gent was out of BC. At least that's how I remember it. Anyway, that custom knife made it to not only many US states and CAN provinces but also to a few countries around the world if I recall correctly, including Australia, and places in Europe and Africa. I used to to gut my cinnamon bear in SE Alaska with, actually, before sending it on to the next fellow. That was in 2002. It was really cool seeing pics with that blade with shots from many different parts of the world. If there's enough interest I'd be pleased to start it off next week and then send it to the next fella.

WA
TN
MI
MN
ND
HI
MT
CA
TX
OR
PA
MA
ME
NH
ID

P.S. I'm not going to make any silly rules as far as what gets done with Stubbs when in others' possession, but I'd appreciate it not being used to smoke rock with, or for any other illicit and/or deviant purposes for that matter. If it does make it on a long journey around the country--and maybe more-- and back, I'm thinking of hanging it on a wall on a little plaque or something. "Made and sold. Used and loved. Gifted and stolen, abused and returned. Traveleved thousands of miles and brought smiles to many men, even in death. Never let the bastards grind you down!" I'd be sad if it got seized from the post office after some drug dog sniffed out some residue in it...

I see NH is apparently covered...........so I'll volunteer to do a NH/OH combo. I promise to take it to spots in NH most wouldn't.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Tx here in summer we'll make a trip to the island, fish, and girls.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’d be happy to take stumpy on an adventure or two. I can cover Washington and Hawaii if timed right and then I’ll send him on down to the next lucky fella.

If you can get it .
I think Rooster7 wants ta be 1st in the chute??

Can ya get it too me after his Hawaii adventure in mid april ish.
I can send him to the next member.

Kamo of course gotta get the ball rolling.

LOL!!!

Absolutely! I’d be happy to send it on to the next guy and would do so as expeditiously as needed, I wouldn’t want stubby to miss out on a Turkey hunt. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
OK, who, or what is, "Stumpy"?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
OK, who, or what is, "Stumpy"?

Where's your sense of adventure wabi, just say "Yes to Stumpy!" and start living the dream.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can take a Wyoming leg. I also could hand it off in person in western Nebraska or in Colorado as far south as Denver.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by NH K9

I see NH is apparently covered...........so I'll volunteer to do a NH/OH combo. I promise to take it to spots in NH most wouldn't.

Hey bud. Actually, I was going to cover NH and whack off 3 states from the 50 (as you know my house is less than a mile from NH), but no rules about how many times a state can be featured. When is your hog hunt? Be cool to have you do NH as a native and then maybe get some shots with hair/blood in TX before sending it on from there. I'd like to see RenJustice50, ND,Rooster and Aces and all the other lads interested in on the game.

I've got a shack booked for smelt in Maine off the Kennebec next Wed night, so was going to get a shot of Stubbs with some wee fish from there, maybe a shot or two from MA and then pass the baton. Literally and figuratively.

Hey IB, those falls are *spectacular*. "But damn, be sure to watch your step, and I'm not kidding", he said to his buddy with a good buzz on...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WA
TN
MI
MN
ND
HI
MT
CA
TX
OR
PA
MA
ME
NH
ID

I'm sure someone could make an appropriate welding art final resting place for Stubb's.......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by NH K9

Hey bud. Actually, I was going to cover NH and whack off 3 states from the 50 (as you know my house is less than a mile from NH), but no rules about how many times a state can be featured. When is your hog hunt? Be cool to have you do NH as a native and then maybe get some shots with hair/blood in TX before sending it on from there. I'd like to see RenJustice50, ND,Rooster and Aces and all the other lads interested in on the game.

I've got a shack booked for smelt in Maine off the Kennebec next Wed night, so was going to get a shot of Stubbs with some wee fish from there, maybe a shot or two from MA and then pass the baton. Literally and figuratively.

Hey IB, those falls are *spectacular*. "But damn, be sure to watch your step, and I'm not kidding", he said to his buddy with a good buzz on...

Once it makes the rounds as "Stubby/Stumpy" maybe it should be used to San-Mai a knife blade then make the rounds again.....

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
What if Stumpy don't leave? laugh

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Keep it away from the turd burglar in TN. He’ll use it like a dil do

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Fred, Fred could put Stumpy up! laugh

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1eyedmule, 160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,731 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,832
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.