V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
That’s was good 😆

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It somehow slipped past the Goober censor bots.
I think thats why they spelled C_o_v_i_d...

This is so funny because it's so true....with a little exaggeration.
😄

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hahaha! This "vaccine " doesn't keep you from getting covid, and doesn't prevent you from giving covid. It's more of a treatment than a cure, its goal is to keep you from having a serious response to covid. That being said, its already worthless due to mutations. They're scrambling to get a new vaccine out by this fall.

That is the reason there has never been a vaccine for a virus in the corona family...they mutate too fast, but most are pretty harmless so it's a non point.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Dogcatcher,

The public trials carried out in nursing homes now are showing just the opposite. These witches brews are causing the deaths that otherwise would not have happened.
Even in my little world keep getting prayer requests for those who were rushed to the hospital by ambulance and expected to die after the shot.

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Hahaha! This "vaccine " doesn't keep you from getting covid, and doesn't prevent you from getting covid. It's more of a treatment than a cure, its goal is to keep you from having a serious response to covid. That being said, its already worthless due to mutations. They're scrambling to get a new vaccine out by this fall.

That is the reason there has never been a vaccine for a virus in the corona family...they mutate too fast, but most are pretty harmless so it's a non point.

Just had this conversation ^^^^^^^^ with the wife this morning. We both had Covid back in November. Both just finished our second round of Moderna vaccinations. Question is: "If the anti-bodies developed from a full blown infection are only good for 90 days, how are the anti-bodies developed from a vaccination (minor infection) going to be effective for any longer than 90 days???"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
According to today’s news rag the latest push is for the single, one time, J&J shot.

The evolution continues.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Hahaha! This "vaccine " doesn't keep you from getting covid, and doesn't prevent you from getting covid. It's more of a treatment than a cure, its goal is to keep you from having a serious response to covid. That being said, its already worthless due to mutations. They're scrambling to get a new vaccine out by this fall.

Just had this conversation ^^^^^^^^ with the wife this morning. We both had Covid back in November. Both just finished our second round of Moderna vaccinations. Question is: "If the anti-bodies developed from a full blown infection are only good for 90 days, how are the anti-bodies developed from a vaccination (minor infection) going to be effective for any longer than 90 days???"

Exactly the same reason influenza comes back around, antibodies fade over time. My understanding is certain viruses like Polio didn't mutate, so the vaccine actually did stop it in its tracks. If my own bodies natural antibodies are gone in 90 days, the vaccine is void in 90 days too...

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
That's what they keep telling us.
Remember "SCIENCE....SCIENCE." 😉

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/polio-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreaks-in-africa-who-admits/

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
You didn't say animated...
An I went to all the trouble to come up with snide remarks about gates...

Oh well
Ill just leave this here:
[Linked Image]

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Excellent!
Ben Garrison has quickly become my third favorite artist. He's a very smart one at that. Hard to find one of his works that isn't funny. I can't say that of any comedian.

Here's a news story to support your post.
Old news to those who keep up with current events and attend the meetings, but even PMSNBC is Reporting on it. They usually cover up the info.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/07/bil...ring-could-help-stop-global-warming.html

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
He has some good ones, a few seem a bit forced, but we all have off days...
These days I am learning just what(how much) I missed....
I knew social media was bad ten years ago, but some of the other stuff is nutty...
Of course darkening the sky would kill solar just like an ice storm locks up wind...

Crazy world...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
You didn't say animated...
An I went to all the trouble to come up with snide remarks about gates...

Oh well
Ill just leave this here:
[Linked Image]

Succinct.

I have noted that a lot of people who are successful in one arena are often arrogant enough to believe they are infallible in all.

Wouldn't bother me one iota if that prick gates succumbed to arse cancer tomorrow.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
He has some good ones, a few seem a bit forced, but we all have off days...
These days I am learning just what(how much) I missed....
I knew social media was bad ten years ago, but some of the other stuff is nutty...
Of course darkening the sky would kill solar just like an ice storm locks up wind...

Crazy world...

Before Trump was in office, I used to see the aerosols sprayed every day and even Sunday morning. The companies were doing it, and the military had experiments going on. Then it continued, but not as much under djt.

One project does it under the guise of reflecting rays away from earth to save us from global warming. Of course thats the story for the compartments in case anyone working for them has a conscience.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 1lessdog, 70 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,828
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.