Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
If you aren't a CCFR or CSSA member, you should be. Open your wallets or lose your guns

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skatchewan
If you aren't a CCFR or CSSA member, you should be. Open your wallets or lose your guns

+1

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
why not joining both ...

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Skatchewan

Great idea, how you do? is there a link, finish the rest of the story.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Last edited by UPhiker; 02/27/21.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would also be wise to join the Conservative Party, thus far, it is our only hope.
Something needs to be done about gun owners being a Political Football every couple years.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Have been with the CCFR for a few yrs now.
Just gave them a few more dollars yesterday

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fellow Canadians;
Top of the morning to you all, I hope the week treated you acceptably and you and yours are well.

While I try to be unbiased about such things, I'm in agreement with those who've said the CCFR or CSSA are the groups doing the heavy lifting on behalf of firearm owners now.

At one time I was also a member of the NFA, but have let my membership there lapse some time ago in favor of the CCFR.

Some provincial organizations like our BCWF are doing some work in this regard as well, but not in my view as much as CCFR.

Should you know anyone who believe we're not playing for all the marbles and that the Liberal/NDP do not want to take all firearms - hunting rifles included - please educate them.

Somehow I'm unable to post this video, but it shows our current minister outright lying about a number of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H6...jwy9spTN3crrkUciXW6V5NnytBbzvBinFMM_rKIU

All the best and thanks to the OP for the timely reminder.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Very true, Dwayne. Trudeau’s recent comment about (to paraphrase) “no Canadian should have to fear a sniper’s bullet” just goes to show what their next target is. They’re already setting the stage to justify confiscating scoped rifles from Canadian citizens.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jordan;
Good morning to you my friend, I hope the week was at very least tolerable for you all.

The full ramifications of C-21 which goes after even airsoft and refers to them as "gateway arms" shows the intent.

The current folks pulling the strings in the Liberals and NDP want to end hunting for all - perhaps even FN folks but they've not outright said that - but for sure they've made it clear that any and all forms of firearms are not part of their vision of Canada's future.

As I've said multiple times, I've never been so unsettled about being correct in my predictions than I am today, but some of us absolutely saw this coming and here it is.

It's of course more than a struggle over firearms and the firearm culture as we know Jordan.

To me it's part of eliminating self reliant behavior as well as laying a cornerstone for further confiscation of any and perhaps ultimately all private property under the guise of it being "for the good of all Canadians".

Anyways, we'll keep on contending with them on all fronts for sure and certain. They're not going away anytime soon and we've put them on notice that we're here for the long haul as well.

Stay safe and well sir.

Dwayne

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Fellow Canadians;
Top of the morning to you all, I hope the week treated you acceptably and you and yours are well.

While I try to be unbiased about such things, I'm in agreement with those who've said the CCFR or CSSA are the groups doing the heavy lifting on behalf of firearm owners now.

At one time I was also a member of the NFA, but have let my membership there lapse some time ago in favor of the CCFR.

Some provincial organizations like our BCWF are doing some work in this regard as well, but not in my view as much as CCFR.

Should you know anyone who believe we're not playing for all the marbles and that the Liberal/NDP do not want to take all firearms - hunting rifles included - please educate them.

Somehow I'm unable to post this video, but it shows our current minister outright lying about a number of things.

All the best and thanks to the OP for the timely reminder.

Dwayne

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
what would one expect from an x RCMP?

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal

Wow .... That is unbelievable. CDN city folk will lap that up for the gospel truth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
what would one expect from an x RCMP?

378Canuck;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day's a good one for you folks east of the big hills or at very least as good as can be all current circumstances taken into account.

Not that it matters, but the Right Honorable Hangover Bill has never been an RCMP officer, he served his entire career in LE in the Toronto Police Services.

The only difference that might make is that he might have at least spent 6 months somewhere west of Toronto - RCMP Training Depot in Regina - if he'd been RCMP, but unless I've missed something he's not lived outside of the self acknowledged center of the universe.

All the best to you folks regardless sir, here's to longer sunlight in better days.

Dwayne

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Not to send this thread in another direction, but I will say that the NFA is long, long overdue for an overhaul. If they wish to get back in the game, they have to swap out their executive - even if only for a few years. I doubt that will happen, unless one or both step down or die. Many people do not take the NFA seriously anymore. I can't say as I blame them. Dave Tomlinson would be ticked with Clare and Hagen too.

The CSSA and CCFR are fresher and take a positive, proactive approach. Neither is "Lost in the 50s Tonight", to borrow from Ronny Milsap.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (222Sako, 163bc, 10Glocks, 16Racing, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,072
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.