Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Pfizer CEO Bourla: "Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine," Bourla said. "It's going to be the same with Covid. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for Covid to be protected."

That suggests that even when the pandemic ends, Covid-19 may be here to stay. Ongoing studies of re-engineered vaccines are necessary to understand when boosters may be needed, outside experts said.

"You need to cast a wide net to find Goldilocks," said John Grabenstein, a former executive director of medical affairs for vaccines at Merck and a former Defense Department immunologist. "You want to look at shorter intervals, you want to look at longer intervals, to determine when is the best time, if needed, to re-vaccinate."

I don't think people are being told that this is an annual thing. Everyone in my office got shot #2 last week, and all of them got a fever, chills etc. Willing to do that every year?

Now that I know that the DODis behind Merc's little experiment, that should convince everyone of us to go along. 😉
We had a handful of people who wrote here to tell us how wonderful it is to trust the Gates "Final solution."
Now I want to hear from those who didn't make it.

Let's start with star celebrity drug company promoter Hank Aaron.

GIVE IT UP FOR HANK AARON!!!!

I will wait for their responses.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 02/26/21.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Did you manage to kill the skunks that got your chickens?

Yeah, he gave 'em the vaccine.......

😄
Bu du. Dum 🥁....ching

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 02/26/21.
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Air Nat’l Guard is doing the injections here. Didn’t even feel the needle. Slightly sore at the injection site the next day or so. A bit of a red spot for about ten days. I get the second one in the first week in March.
My wife had essentially the same effects after the first injection. After the second she was a little achy across the tops of her shoulders and felt a little “punky” the next day.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In all seriousness, there's lots of people who died from this. I hope Hank's death wasn't in vain. I liked Hank Aaron. I found that sometimes sarcasm is the only way to get through to friends.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I had my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine a few weeks ago. No reaction at all. Did not even feel it going in. I get my final shot on 03 March. I will be glad to get it done with.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
IC B2

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
You literally have to live EXACTLY the same as you did without the vaccine. You gained nothing and may have lost everything (time will tell).

I might have gained everything and lost nothing you don't have a clue or any proof. How can you know that we are not doing EXACTLY what we were doing for the last year?
Who do you think you are to judge? If your MIL was at risk what would you do?

I agree with you though, as long as you don't harm me or mine do what you want. Hope you don't regret it in the future.

[color:#FF6666][/color]

How can I tell you bye if you wont leave?
X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X

How many years are you assuming she'll last regardless of covid? 78 is average lifespan in America.

Well she is still driving (safely) and average age of her siblings has been 94 so 8-10 more years should be good...................

IKE Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Had both my Pfizer vaccinations at the VA the 1st on Jan. 29th and the 2nd Feb. 19th and other than a slight sore arm for a couple of days, no worse than the annual flu shot, no negative reactions at all from either......the wife gets her 2nd Pfizer vaccination this coming Tuesday.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Please keep reporting in. It'll be interesting if there are any long term effects. Lol

I heard Bill Gates saying that come April, "we will be looking for people to vaccinate".

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by xtriangle
You literally have to live EXACTLY the same as you did without the vaccine. You gained nothing and may have lost everything (time will tell).

I might have gained everything and lost nothing you don't have a clue or any proof. How can you know that we are not doing EXACTLY what we were doing for the last year?

I agree with you though, as long as you don't harm me or mine do what you want. Hope you don't regret it in the future.

LOL my point was that you may give your MIL the virus and never even know you had it.

Yes you MIGHT have gained everything but you MIGHT not have, it's an experiment at best right now.

I don't know if you are doing everything EXACTLY like you were for the last year but if you are then why the need for the vaccine? Did you get COVID last year???

And lastly I'm not judging, do what you want. I'm only stating facts. You don't like them, that's on you.

IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
My wife and I have both had our 1st Phizer vaccines. I am due this coming Saturday, for the 2nd. Her's another week.So far no side effects.

Since I get a flu shot every year, another one isn't going to be a big deal . Every five years we get a pnuemonia vaccine, and I need to get the new shingles vaccine. Both my parents lived past 90 and I am 78.It is worth it to squeak out another 12-15 years. I also take blood pressure lowering medicine and a cholesterol reducing injection. If I didn' t figure I needed them I would probably not take theCovid vaccine

I give my mules 5 different vaccines each year for diseases they may never contract. If I do that for them,it would be pretty dumb for me to not get vaccines for myself.

How many here give their dog/dogs a rabies vaccine every year when the chance of the dog contracting rabies is minimal now days.?

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
There was a lot more testing on animal vaccines than on the China flu vaccine. And those behind the animal vaccines are animal lovers, and those behind the China vaccine are for population control. I think the vaccine is great for those who are willing to put their lives in someone else's hands without any recourse. When it comes to life and death, sorry doesn't cut it.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I got the first shot yesterday morning. Last night my arm hurt a lot and I had mild flu symptoms.
Thank God this morning the flu stuff had gone away. Arm still sore. I guess I won't die like Hank Aaron did.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by saddlesore
My wife and I have both had our 1st Phizer vaccines. I am due this coming Saturday, for the 2nd. Her's another week.So far no side effects.

Since I get a flu shot every year, another one isn't going to be a big deal . Every five years we get a pnuemonia vaccine, and I need to get the new shingles vaccine. Both my parents lived past 90 and I am 78.It is worth it to squeak out another 12-15 years. I also take blood pressure lowering medicine and a cholesterol reducing injection. If I didn' t figure I needed them I would probably not take theCovid vaccine

I give my mules 5 different vaccines each year for diseases they may never contract. If I do that for them,it would be pretty dumb for me to not get vaccines for myself.

How many here give their dog/dogs a rabies vaccine every year when the chance of the dog contracting rabies is minimal now days.?

Only gave one of my dog rabies vax cause the DVM pushed it before a spaying.

Otherwise, I don’t give dogs annual vax.

They have a hard enough life eating the cheap ass dog food I offer.

Btw, you being 78, makes sense why you have me on the IGNORE. Must have got your feelings hurt somewhere.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Got my first shot three weeks ago and #2 yesterday. Feel a little tired today but I’ll get over it. My wife is a retired Doctor of Nursing Practice and has volunteered the past month without pay to give shots.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The flu vaccine is a poor example... it has a 50% failure rate. Every year it's the same story "oops, it was a different strain this year"

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

LOL my point was that you may give your MIL the virus and never even know you had it.

Yes you MIGHT have gained everything but you MIGHT not have, it's an experiment at best right now.

I don't know if you are doing everything EXACTLY like you were for the last year but if you are then why the need for the vaccine? Did you get COVID last year???

And lastly I'm not judging, do what you want. I'm only stating facts. You don't like them, that's on you.

The only problem here is that I do not agree with your opinion! And yes you are judging so I am out of this conversation!
Have a happy life and keep trying to convert everyone to your views and ideas!
And by the way you admitted it you dont know what I am doing so ................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rifletom
Originally Posted by Esox357
Shot is worthless, but to each their own!

How do you know that to be true?

Much propaganda being spread, by both sides..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If your MIL was at risk what would you do?[/b]

That's a tricky question.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a question for everyone who received the shot...... how much did it cost you?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1234, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 44 invisible), 2,060 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,089
Posts18,463,991
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.