Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by irfubar
Are the shots free?

Yes, no charge.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by rifletom
Originally Posted by Esox357
Shot is worthless, but to each their own!

How do you know that to be true?

I posted this on another thread just a few minutes ago, but I think this will answer your question. I got this info from my niece, a doctor in medical research at Duke University Hospital.

It's interesting that people believe this shot for the Covid-19 is a vaccine..... it's not. It's not like any other flu shot. This shot will not keep you from getting covid-19, nor will it keep you from spreading covid-19, if you get it. This shot, if it works as it should, will only make the symptoms less severe. A steroid shot will do just about the same thing.... make the symptoms less severe.

If it were a true vaccine, it would prevent the sickness, like the polio, smallpox, and scarlet fever vaccines. Those diseases were just about wiped out in the US, because of the vaccines. Of course we are seeing a rise in these diseases because of the influx of people from 3rd world countries and because some parents think these vaccines are not necessary any more.

Take the shot if you want to, but dont expect miracles.

Added: FWIW, my niece said she wouldn't touch the shot(s) with a 10' pole. There were too many shortcuts and untested/unreliable methods used in the development of the shot.

She sounds like an idiot.

Believe what you want. I am curious though.... which part do you disagree with?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JimmyGrace
I had high hopes for covid when it first appeared; I was hopeful it would kill 5-6 billion people worldwide so I could eat all the preppers’ chow & shoot all their boolets & fzck all their wimmins but I really knew it wuz all fake and designed to destroy a first class American presidency & consolidate power for a global elitist cabal sorryazz muhfzckerz responsible I hope syphilis catch ‘em & rot they fuggin faces off.

Yes ^^^^^^ smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Are the shots free?

Yes, no charge.

Interesting... thanks for answering

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
that's good value right there

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter

$1.9 trillion and that's the down payment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Are the shots free?

Yes, no charge.

They already charged your children and grand children for it.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter

$1.9 trillion and that's the down payment

nah that's just the hush money

H
Hubert Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
I have a question for everyone who received the shot...... how much did it cost you?

Guess nobody wants to answer.... so how much does it cost the insurance companies?
its free

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by JimmyGrace
I had high hopes for covid when it first appeared; I was hopeful it would kill 5-6 billion people worldwide so I could eat all the preppers’ chow & shoot all their boolets & fzck all their wimmins but I really knew it wuz all fake and designed to destroy a first class American presidency & consolidate power for a global elitist cabal sorryazz muhfzckerz responsible I hope syphilis catch ‘em & rot they fuggin faces off.

Awesome! Lol

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The flu vaccine is a poor example... it has a 50% failure rate. Every year it's the same story "oops, it was a different strain this year"

Im thinking if one takes D3 and Zinc Sulphate they probably wont get the flu.

Pretty sure they wont if taking proohylactic dose of ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine also.

Unsure what D3 is. I am familiar with the rest. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by milespatton
The flu vaccine is a poor example... it has a 50% failure rate. Every year it's the same story "oops, it was a different strain this year"

Pretty sure they wont if taking proohylactic dose of ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine also.

Last sentence is the meat......Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that your body can store for long periods of time. Of the two main forms — D2 and D3 — the latter is more effective at raising vitamin D levels in your blood.
What Does It Do in Your Body?
Vitamin D needs to undergo two conversion steps to become active .
First, it is converted to calcidiol, or 25(OH)D, in your liver. This is the storage form of the vitamin.
Second, it is converted to calcitriol, or 1,25(OH)2D, mostly in your kidneys. This is the active, steroid-hormone form of vitamin D.
Calcitriol interacts with the vitamin D receptor (VDR), which is found in almost every single cell in your body.
When the active form of vitamin D binds to this receptor, it turns genes on or off, leading to changes in your cells. This is similar to how most other steroid hormones work.
Vitamin D affects various cells related to bone health. For example, it promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from your gut.
But scientists have recently discovered that it also plays roles in other areas of health, such as immune function and protection against cancer.....source is the web and my PDR....Physician Desk Reference.

Illegitimi non carborundum

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My 89 year old dad is scheduled to get his first shot this week. He's aware of the bad outcomes, especially for older folks. That doesn't deter him.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
My wife's grandmother told me I was wrong about the shot having negative effects.

She asked me the other night if I was getting the shot, I said nope, not going to be their guinea pig. Wrong phuqcking answer there.

Started lecturing me on how she had small pox vaccine w no issues. I just dropped it. She is 88 and was diagnosed w cancer on Wednesday. No reason for me to argue.

She is hard Left so no surprise on her thoughts.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
I have a question for everyone who received the shot...... how much did it cost you?

Guess nobody wants to answer.... so how much does it cost the insurance companies?

Zero here

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Got my vax #1 today, so far so good. Moderna.

Wife was vaxed 1&2 last month. She was a bit tired after second but was fine otherwise.

I ignore the anti-vaxers after losing a very close friend to C-19. He wasn't that old, he was healthy and filthy rich, made no difference. He would still be alive with a vaccine...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The local reservation pumped out 1,000 shots on Saturday. Came straight from the feds, bypassed the state and county. Not a plug for or against the vaccine. Just another interesting example of how less government makes things more efficient.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by broomd
He would still be alive with a vaccine...

Um, you don't actually know that.

I get you want to believe it's true, but it's an assertion that is so far not supported by any peer reviewed studies at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by saddlesore

Zero here

Your children and grand children got the bill.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by milespatton

Youre a civil engineer (a supposed analytical type person) and you don’t know basic vitamins A thru E?

Did you learn the food pyramid in 5th grade? Ever read labels?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 76 invisible), 3,155 guests, and 1,461 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.