I will do my best.

I am MAGA.
W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Shoot a few groids to stop them from attacking the asians?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think March should be make national White privilege month.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We will have to squeeze that month in, because this is Black History Year ---As was most of last year.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I thought that Harvard had clumped Asians in with whites now so how would whites be racists in attacking themselves?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Asians have been VERY successful as an immigrant/minority group. They have taken advantage of the “American Dream”, and through hard work/education/integration, become quite successful. You don’t see many homeless/indigent Asians.

More importantly, you don’t (until recently) see many Asians running around screaming about being a “repressed minority”.

I honestly think Dems are trying to change that, and try and turn them into another solid block of “Democrat voters”. They are trying to “gaslight” them and make them feel like they are being targeted by racist “hate crimes”. The problem is, other than that one “Olivia Munn” incident up in NYC, you’ll notice that these are almost ALL perpetrated by another group of Democrat voters (lookin’ at you, “black folks”).

The real question should be, “Why do black folks act so violent towards whites/Asians/Jews/hispanics/gays/OTHER BLACK PEOPLE”?????

Are “racist white people” somehow convincing black Democrat voters to be racist against Asians?? Gimme a break....

Nobody seems to want to acknowledge the real “elephant in the room”......

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I worked w a cute little asian gal years ago.
Never did slap her azz.

Proly would do it today if allowed

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I lived with Asians for almost 3 years and blacks for the same time while in Asia;. I hate to say this, but most of the Asians were nicer. ( except for most of the Vietnamese!) Why do you suppose most --or all , of the television stations have to show that crap? What do you suppose they have to gain by that?

Last edited by kennymauser; 02/28/21.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Almost guaranteed 3rd gen+ Asians. Prior generations don't have that whiny, BS victim mindset, IMO and E. Moreover, at least in inner city parts I'm familiar with, assaulting Asian dudes--especially ones that still have heavy accents from their former home countries-- can be bad for your health if you mess with them. As a kid I grew up with lots of Vietnamese, Cambodian and HK/Chinese immigrants. This is mid-late 70s into the 80s. Many of these kids grew up in places where life was cheap and they understood to the core the world of dog eat dog.

Most would take being messed with some, but after that with many, it'd be on, and those cats played for keeps. Not all, but many of the contemporary Asians I see whining are really about the whole 'LOOK AT ME!' thing. They have little to no clue what actually being regularly targeted for abuse is like. I kind of wish they did, so they'd STFU and realize their lives have been a cake walk compared to what virtually every previous generation had to endure.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Almost guaranteed 3rd gen+ Asians. Prior generations don't have that whiny, BS victim mindset, IMO and E. Moreover, at least in inner city parts I'm familiar with, assaulting Asian dudes--especially ones that still have heavy accents from their former home countries-- can be bad for your health if you mess with them. As a kid I grew up with lots of Vietnamese, Cambodian and HK/Chinese immigrants. This is mid-late 70s into the 80s. Many of these kids grew up in places where life was cheap and they understood to the core the world of dog eat dog.

Most would take being messed with some, but after that with many, it'd be on, and those cats played for keeps. Not all, but many of the contemporary Asians I see whining are really about the whole 'LOOK AT ME!' thing. They have little to no clue what actually being regularly targeted for abuse is like. I kind of wish they did, so they'd STFU and realize their lives have been a cake walk compared to what virtually every previous generation had to endure.

The point of the video is to call attention to the fact that black attacks on asians are being blamed on whites by the propaganda machine.

It just another example of the anti white agenda that'c currently being displayed by the Bolsheviks who are now in charge of D.C. and the media propaganda machine.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Last time I attacked an Asian was when I was stationed in OKI.
she had it cummin!

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by efw
I thought that Harvard had clumped Asians in with whites now so how would whites be racists in attacking themselves?

You haven't been paying attention?

"The point of the video is to call attention to the fact that black attacks on asians are being blamed on whites by the propaganda machine."

I didn't watch the video. didn't need to to know above.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I've lived around Asians for 10 years. They make great neighbors and are hard working...what's not to like ?

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I've lived around Asians for 10 years. They make great neighbors and are hard working...what's not to like ?

Sideways vaginas?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would love to sit at home within the US borders and not be forevermore fugged with by those from without.

I was fortunate, this is MY damned country, not yours!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Central Kentucky has had a large Eastern Asian population ever since the big Toyota manufacturing plant was built here in 1986. There has been no attacks on Asians by whites here,....ever,...none.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Leighton,
Ironic, but many of the old civil rights fighters say exactly
the same thing about young blacks.

The guys who fought just to get a drink of water or to be able
to buy a sammich, really don't have much sympathy for the young
dude crying "It ain't fair".

Could play it opposite if I wanted.
Our family was here before This nation.
Helped create it, build it, defend it.
Could say I'm owed something.

I am.
Opportunity.

This country gave it.
God blessed me.
The rest is one me

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MPat70
I think March should be make national White privilege month.

I disagree. Should be April 15th because it's a "true fact" we don't pay our fair share.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Central Kentucky has had a large Eastern Asian population ever since the big Toyota manufacturing plant was built here in 1986. There has been no attacks on Asians by whites here,....ever,...none.

I see you didn't watch the video.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
577 members (219 Wasp, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 55 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,217
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.