-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The same guy who got us to wear masks and take his company's shots, NOW wants to eliminate cows and make you eat fake meat.

How do you like this homo dweeb telling us whether or not we can breath, take his final solution and eat meat?

Folks,

We ARE in the latter times.
Let's be reminded what God's Word says about this.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained."

Go back and Read that again friend.
Questions about Heaven?
See link below.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Folks,

Yup .... We are on the slippery slope that is getting steeper.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He don’t seem the type that values a good ribeye.

Yup.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm sure all the billionaires in the world will give up their porterhouses and filet mignon.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This billionaire says we should all eat that cultured garbage. I think he would have us.eat soy burgers so everyone will be a soy boy like him. On the other hand, I remember an old movie with Charlton Heston called SOY-lent Green......😄

🤢🤮

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 02/28/21.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Folks,

Yup .... We are on the slippery slope that is getting steeper.

......But seriously SuperCub, I couldn't have put it better.

I don't think it would necessarily be a"SOYlent green,",
but it wouldn't surprise me considering how wicked these wealthy wimps are. I've been reading about the meat substitutes and cultured varieties lately.
Maybe that's why he's buying up farmland...
I can only guess.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Even the liberals made a documentary on Netflix named Kiss the Ground. Hell, Woody Harrelson narrated it. They believe that cows grazing the land is a potential solution. The growth and regrowth with the associated photosynthisis is pulling carbon down and storing it in the soil. They are calling it "Drawdown". The have changed there minds on cattle, but not feedlots or tillage.
That is the opposite view Gates is taking, but what other view can he take when he is buying all the areable ground he can get his grubby little dick beaters on. If I had billions invested in crop land, a huge platform to speak from, and a large portion of the population treated me like a god, I'ld push plant proteins as well.

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
He needs clintoned

Hunt...
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LJBass
Even the liberals made a documentary on Netflix named Kiss the Ground. Hell, Woody Harrelson narrated it. They believe that cows grazing the land is a potential solution. The growth and regrowth with the associated photosynthisis is pulling carbon down and storing it in the soil. They are calling it "Drawdown". The have changed there minds on cattle, but not feedlots or tillage.
That is the opposite view Gates is taking, but what other view can he take when he is buying all the areable ground he can get his grubby little dick beaters on. If I had billions invested in crop land, a huge platform to speak from, and a large portion of the population treated me like a god, I'ld push plant proteins as well.

I haven't seen That yet. I need to check it out.
One thing for sure, he has like you said, a motive.
He buys his drs, scientists, and any propagandists to push his cause. He knows that people are suckers for SCIENCE, and MEDICINE, two of the most highly advertised and subsidized profit centers on earth.

Funny thing is that a 12 year old can disprove the so called science that is pushed to bring about this "new global reset" the renamed New World Order talked about for 100 years.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
When fake meat can be hunted, I'll give up real meat.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
When fake meat can be hunted, I'll give up real meat.

Lol

Life still hasn't been produced in a lab, so I doubt if we have anything to worry about there.
I think that most of the camp fire is with you there.

The best they can do so far is culture stem cells, fungus, bacteria, etc.

Here's Billy Gates idea of hunting.
He likes to hunt these and "shoot 'em..."
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AQpQnNT_TYE/

😐

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'll have respect when he can make a speech in amongst the Cattlemen's Association meeting.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
I'll have respect when he can make a speech in amongst the Cattlemen's Association meeting.

I'd like to see that.
I've noticed that he only speaks in his own terms and platforms since he got caught in his twenties.
Now he not only buys big media, his buddies shut down those not friendly to their cause.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/01/21.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ldholton

I'd like to see that.
I've noticed that he only speaks in his own terms and platforms since he got caught in his twenties.
Now he not only buys big media, his buddies shut down those not friendly to their cause.

Thats the way of the left. Censor everyone they disagree with. bill gates is another worthless POS !

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Consumed a fake hamburger via a mistaken order once. Never again, and all of my shoes and boots are still made from leather. We do beef or game at least 5 nights a week.

If these folks can't stomach beef, why so much effort to make their veggies look and taste like meat.

1Minute
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The left is so worried about gas being produced by cows. When I was working for a gas company, we studied the idea of taking cow manure from feed stalls and dairy farms to make natural gas. We figured there was enough gas produced there to match all the natural gas used by homes in America, which is a lot. However, it would cost over twice as much as drilling and fracking, so it wasn't done. If they want to trap this gas and use it for good, let them spend the money. I am not giving up steak, hamburger, roast, stew, or brisket. It tastes good and humans need protein, quite a bit of protein compared to herbavores. Also, butter is better than margarine in taste and cooking ability. Then there is ice cream, cheese and such that we need cows for.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 47 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,975
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.