Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Governor Cuomo is up the creek.
I watched ABC Evening News tonight, they had a 3 minute story on what an animal Cuomo is.
A pretty redhead assistant said that, 3 years ago, the Governor told her he would like to take a hot shower with her.
She said "No thanks" and he left and went to the other end of the private jet.
Horrors!

And just a year ago, another assistant was told by the Governor that he didn't mind dating gals in their twenties.
He asked her if she would give him a hug.
She said "No" and he left her alone.
Dear God, a wealthy and powerful man hit on a good looking young chick! I am shocked, shocked!!
Cuomo didn't pull out his Jimmy Dog, he didn't grab 'em by the p****. He said a few words.

The Negro female DA of New York has demanded an investigation, and Cuomo has had to give her permission for the investigation.

ABC is, as Limbaugh said, the Information Wing of the Democrat Party. For them to run this story says that Cuomo is up the creek.
For ABC to run a story on this proves that Cuomo is way up the creek.

In the French Revolution, Robespierre was the leader of the radicals. He personally put Marie Antoinette in the guillotene.
Three year later, the Radicals having run out of people to persecute, they put Robespierre in the guillotene and chopped off his head.

The Dems, having at least for now, having gotten rid of Trump, now are destroying their own.
Cuomo was often described as "Presidential Timber" is now on the list of the next to be destroyed.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lol,...I'm no fan of Cuomo,..but all of these "sexual inappropriate" accusations are getting very tired.

Unless a man asks, he ain't gonna find out.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Lets see who else goes down. When they do, you may start to get a clue, about who is in control.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd much rather see Cuomo go down for ...you know...creating policies that killed senior citizens than hitting on a 23 year old that said nothing about it until people started piling on.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I could care less what happens to that dick. I hope they make his life miserable

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I am the OP. Don't get me wrong I am not carrying water for the dipsh*t Lib NY Governor. This simply displays the depravity of the radical Libs.
A year ago this guy was their hero, and now they are destroying him on some shaky sex harassment charges.
Just a year ago he was a Golden Boy of the Dems. Son of a former, revered NY Governor. This guy was often spoken of as a good Presidential candidate,
and he probably would have run in 2020 but he figured he couldn't beat Trump. He was lined up to run in 2024 against Kamala.
With this "investigation" I bet he doesn't last 3 more months.

They did the same thing to Judge Kavanaugh on some even shakier accusations, from 35 years ago and the gal couldn't even say where the "assault' had taken place.
They failed with Judge Kavanaugh, Gott Sei Dank.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I doubt that he’s going down.

Just the msm trying to salvage a bit of integrity in reporting.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Just another distraction, as Biden’s bosses get us ready to start a war with Iran.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couldn’t happen to a “nicer” guy.

He’s their boss. Totally inappropriate for him to hit on them. If he wants to gross out pretty young women, he should do it at a bar or shopping mall like the rest of us.

What fresh Hell is this?
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I think a bigger issue for Cuomo is the investigation into how deaths were not fully revealed regarding the covid outbreak, as well as the grossly underreported number of nursing home deaths due to his order and actions.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I doubt that he’s going down.

Just the msm trying to salvage a bit of integrity in reporting.

Yup
Originally Posted by Stammster
Just another distraction, as Biden’s bosses get us ready to start a war with Iran.

And Yup

The Democrats have a plan, they always have a plan, what that is will soon be revealed, but tossing Cuomo under the bus is not it, it’s bigger that that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I think a bigger issue for Cuomo is the investigation into how deaths were not fully revealed regarding the covid outbreak, as well as the grossly underreported number of nursing home deaths due to his order and actions.

If any justice is to be delt out to this POS it should be for murdering thousands of the most vulnerable of our society!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fun to watch. Wish I could throw some chum in the water.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Fun to watch. Wish I could throw some chum in the water.

LOL "he's gonna need a bigger boat".

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He's a piece of sheit and deserves any thing that happens to him, but how we supposed to get pussy without asking for it?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mirage243
He's a piece of sheit and deserves any thing that happens to him, but how we supposed to get pussy without asking for it?

Reasonable.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pappy348

He’s their boss. Totally inappropriate for him to hit on them. If he wants to gross out pretty young women, he should do it at a bar or shopping mall like the rest of us.

Or at church.
Fairly target rich environment.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They say “Don’t eat where you chitt”.

And I say that being a guy who’s with a woman I worked with for 3 years. But, I was never her superior, and I waited until she’d resigned her position for personal reasons.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Funny thing about this clown was when Kristi Noem talked about how ABC stepinalotostuff told her she should be taking notes on how to run her state......referring to .....don't mind the transients ride the subway Romeo clown himself. Cumo all over the young uns.

Last edited by Angus1895; 02/28/21.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Or at church.
Fairly target rich environment.

Yea when I was growing up the preacher and deacons daughters always had the best pussy.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,975
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.