Well, I know some of you guys use them. Post up yours and share some load data, if you don't mind. I loaded 120 rounds today and had a hell of a good time at the range. Fun little cartridge. Here's the rifle:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Actually my first AR that I bought. Its had 3 different barrels on it now. I'm hoping this is the last. Seems to be a good shooter. The rifle is basically a bone stock Rogue Defense (I know you never heard of them before) out of Milwaukee Oregon. The only thing I did to it was add the 3rd gen PRS stock, K2+ grip, bad lever, CMC single stage 3.5 pound trigger, Spikes tactical ST2 Buffer, Nickel boron BCG (SAA), Armaspec LPK with ambi controls, Radian raptor charging handle and new Saturn 1 in 8 twist 20" stainless 6x45 barrel. I ordered a thread protector for it, but it won't be here until tomorrow... Here are some bullets I shot in it today (120 rounds total). All the R-P brass I used in it today was 4x fired. It resized to 6x45 very easily. Its an extremely simple process to convert 223/556 brass to this cartridge. I used an RCBS die set with no problems whatsoever:

87gr and 75gr V-max:

100gr Hornady BTSP interlocks:

70gr Hornady sp:

And for chits and giggles some 100gr Hornady round nosed bullets:

You would think those round nosed bullets wouldn't feed for chidt in an AR, but they loaded and fed just fine. I only loaded up 10 at 1 charge weight, because I wasn't sure what it was going to do with them. Worried they wouldn't feed for chidt, but I was wrong. Fired off 10 in one group and they were right around 1.5 moa. I was surprised. The rifle worked flawlessly for every load I tried in it. No "hiccup's" of any kind.... The rest of the loads were mediocre for accuracy, but some were in the sub moa range for 5 shots. Load development is on the table. Maybe AS can help me with some of that with his quick load data. I really wanted to run some AR comp in this thing, or even RL15, but my load data was pointing at H335, BCL2, IMR4198, H414, a lot of different AA powders that I don't have and trusty ol H4895. I loaded everything with H4895, as that seemed like the safe bet... Didn't get any weird loads or major signs of overpressure and the ejection pattern for every load was right at 4:00.... POI didn't shift too terribly bad either. Every load was pretty consistent, which is a good sign, so I know there is potential in the accuracy department.. I just cleaned the rifle up and everything looks great: Minimal clean up on the NIB BCG and barrel. I also adjusted my sizing die for a .003" shoulder bump, now that I have fireformed brass for the chamber:

I checked one piece of brass first, where I had it set to cam over and it was bumping the shoulder back .0075". That was a bit too much, so I adjusted and checked a few pieces. Most were .003-.0035 after final adjustment... This one is going to be fun to play with. One final thing I forgot to mention, is I can't run those 90gr gamechangers in this rifle. That is disappointing to me. The bullet shape hinders it to be seated at mag length. I could get different mags that allow a longer OAL. Maybe down the road. But for now, I'm just going to run 2.250-2.260" and use Pmags....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA