Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by dave7mm
. I think you're looking at our next presidential candidate

Dave

I'm afraid it won't matter who is running, there will never be another fair election in this country and things won't change without blood being shed.

Hope I'm wrong.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Normally I would fall on the side of state's right to run their own business but in elections, their business impacts the entire nation. This election was stolen in 4 counties, not states, COUNTIES. That's how surgical the scam was. If there isn't a nationwide plan, they'll cheat around it. And if HR1 passes, we're totally screwed. That bill is basically the opposite of what you're suggesting. It would lock in avenues of fraud nationwide.

Excellent point

Then WE MAY HAVE TO OUT CHEAT THE BASTIDS IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RicG
Our RINO governor and SOS are to dumb (or corrupt) to do anything.

Id say bought or blackmailed by the CCP.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe

Dave

I'm afraid it won't matter who is running, there will never be another fair election in this country and things won't change without blood being shed.

Hope I'm wrong.

You are not wrong and you are not a whiner. You, like many others, here just have a better grasp of reality than others that think we can vote our way out of massive election fraud and Uniparty Politics.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Desantis is a perfect example of what can change when people fight and vote locally.

If Desantis wasn't the governor, Florida would have played a big part in the steal.

Zero doubt of that.

That's what many miss. It was stolen by local politicians and judges.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot of politicians talked big when Trump was at the helm but Desantis got schit done and continues to do so.

His approval ratings here are insane. They took a pole in Miami Dade and he had a 48% approval rating among DEMOCRAT voters.

Despite Democrat's commie programming, it's in people's DNA to embrace freedom. His handling of COVID in the state drew attention to that for some of the Democrats who aren't dumbed down enough.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Desantis is a perfect example of what can change when people fight and vote locally.

If Desantis wasn't the governor, Florida would have played a big part in the steal.

Zero doubt of that.

Only partially, The Dominion voting Machines controlled the outcome just as much if not more so.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Zero doubt of that.

Only partially, The Dominion voting Machines controlled the outcome just as much if not more so.

I doubt your state has had a legit election in the past 40 years.

And it wasn't because of a Dominion voting machine.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Zero doubt of that.

The changes to local laws facilitated Dominion.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by hatari
I will urge anyone interested in how to defeat the Democrats, restore fair elections and return the voice of conservative voters to view Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and his appearance of, Life, Liberty & Levin tonight. It should be up on Youtube tomorrow.

Did anyone notice that Florida had no controversy, and that the November election went not only smoothly, but just as expected? This was the same Florida that was a schittshow in 2000 with the Al Gore hanging chads. Why the difference? Isn't Florida a major battleground state, more than GA or PA?

DeSantis went through all the the things Florida did to make the elections fair and clean. I cannot recall them all off the top of my head, but he hit on all the things it takes to clean the Democrat fraud up

- first thing they did was replace the crooked Supervisor of the Board of Electors in Broward and Brevard Counties. You might recall the white haired [bleep] named Brenda Snipes that ran Broward Country elections. She mismanaged the 2016 & 2018 elections so badly that Rick Scott replaced her.

- Florida had early voting, absentee voting, and voting on election day. All ballots not in by 7p (people in line excluded) were thrown out. Florida had 99% of all votes counted by midnight election day. No 2 am "watermain breaks" there. No accepting ballots 4 days later. No waiting 2 weeks to get the results.

- next, no mail in ballots in Florida. Absentees under the normal rules were available. This shot the Dems out of the saddle with their fraud plans, and basically gave up on their ballot harvesting cheating plan in Florida

- speaking of which, Florida prohibits "paid" ballot harvesters. Bet most of you didn't know such things existed, did you? Next, DeSantis will pass a bill prohibiting volunteer ballot harvesters. (For those of you still not in know, ballot harvesting is going house to house picking up ballots to "deliver them to polling places" for people. How to get 96% of a precinct to go to Biden? Go to a Dem precinct and go house to house and pick them up!)

-DeSantis is putting together bills to regulate Big Tech from shutting down the voice of conservative candidates and influencing elections. Furthermore, Florida will prohibit Big Tech from pimping candidates for free. (see the show for a better explanation.

- DeSantis has Bills in the works to crack down on rioters and those municipalities that defund the police. "I want rioters to know that if they leave Portland to go to Florida and riot, they will know 'I'm going to jail until my hearing. Not out on bond.' "

There is plenty more in the interview. This is a blueprint for other states to follow. the 34-36 controlled by the GOP. I certainly hope Georgia is paying attention. Pennsylvania too.

This.. ..".- next, no mail in ballots in Florida " is absolutely KEY in my book.. Ya show up at the polls on THAT DAY and vote.... Or, absentee if yer under the knife, in the military or on a verified vacation somewhere.... Anything other than all that, and ya don't get to vote PERIOD...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
DeSantis/Noem 2024 or Noem/DeSantis 2024?

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Hat lives in Georgia if I’m not mistaken?

Georgia has Republican leadership?

Georgia is in the process of changing things. specifically no more mail in voting. Dems are fighting it and running ads against it. Check this Youtube Ad. In Georgia, if you pull up this YOUTUBE (which is bashing Biden BTW), you will see a Dem paid ad that counters the GOP attempt to rid Georgia of mail in voting. Must be hitting close to home if the Dems are agaisnt it, right?

If you want to see what other sweeping voting changes the Georgia GOP are pushing, check out Shep Smith whining about it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
People don't get it, but then again Georgia led by example. Kemp needs to go.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
People don't get it, but then again Georgia led by example. Kemp needs to go.

It took Down & Dirty to flush out Kemp.

But, he's been flushed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Normally I would fall on the side of state's right to run their own business but in elections, their business impacts the entire nation. This election was stolen in 4 counties, not states, COUNTIES. That's how surgical the scam was. If there isn't a nationwide plan, they'll cheat around it. And if HR1 passes, we're totally screwed. That bill is basically the opposite of what you're suggesting. It would lock in avenues of fraud nationwide.

HR1 is the Californication of America. HR1 is nancy pelosi's plan to destroy the republican party and keep the democrats in the White house and Congress forever. Covid relief is just the ruse they are using to get it passed the House and the Senate and signed by Biden. It's all about nasty nancy changing America forever.

Here is the plan if you haven't read it. Just so you know Donald Trump won by over 8% in November thanks to our republican Secretary of State who kept the voting legal and honest. Only one democrat was returned to D.C. and our State legislature is republican controlled as is our governor is a republican. Never once does Cindy Axne comment on LEGAL votes only should be counted. She believes EVERY vote should be counted. Legal or otherwise.

Thank you for contacting me to express your thoughts on the For the People Act. I appreciate you taking the time to share your views with me.

You may be pleased to know that I am a co-sponsor of H.R. 1, the For the People Act, which was introduced on January 4th, 2021 by Representative John Sarbanes. As H.R. 1, the For the People Act represents the highest priority for the House of Representatives. I was proud to co-sponsor and vote for the For the People Act in the 116th Congress, and I urge my colleagues to bring this package up again for a vote in the 117th Congress.

This package of election and government reform legislation will help end the culture of corruption, get money out of politics and ensure that the voices of Iowans are heard in Washington. No matter if you are a Democrat, Republican or an Independent, I believe we can agree that all Iowans deserve easy and accessible voting, fair and transparent campaign finance laws, and responsible and accountable representatives. The three broad sections in the For the People Act – voting, campaign finance reform, and stronger ethics regulations – all help change the culture in Washington to move our country forward.

Every voter in Iowa deserves to have their voice heard, and the For the People Act makes it easier for Iowans to participate in our democracy. I support provisions in the For the People Act that encourage voting like automatic registration, longer voting hours and more chances to vote early or by mail. Protecting our elections and ensuring Americans can vote is the cornerstone of our democracy. That’s why I have also previously voted for much-needed legislation to increase election security and protect voting rights – like the SAFE Act, which would create federal standards to secure our elections; and the Voting Rights Advancement Act, which would restore and revise the Voting Rights Act to guard against efforts to suppress voter turnout.

I will also make sure that the For the People Act ensures Iowa can continue leading charge against gerrymandering by using nonpartisan legislative staff who cannot use targeted political data to find an advantage in redistricting. Last Congress, I worked with members of Iowa’s congressional delegation to amend the For the People Act so that Iowa’s strong anti-gerrymandering laws continue to serve our state, and I intend to make sure this language is retained in the For the People Act this Congress.

I am also glad the For the People Act helps fight back against big money in politics to keep our democracy accountable to Iowans – not corporations and special interests. Currently, our tax code allows groups – like super PACs – to spend unlimited sums on political activities without having to reveal their big-money donors. This package will shine a light on anonymous dark money groups by requiring them to disclose their largest funders. To improve oversight, the For the People Act also empowers the Federal Election Commission to strongly enforce existing regulations.

The For the People Act helps tackles corruption and waste in Washington. Provisions in the bill, such as closing lobbying loopholes and preventing elected politicians from serving on corporate boards all help prevent representatives from serving their pocketbooks instead of the people. I spent a decade at the State of Iowa rooting out waste, fraud and abuse to make sure Iowans’ tax dollars were being used wisely; I want Iowans to know their hard-earned tax dollars are being used to help move our country forward, not fund unnecessary perks for Members of Congress.

In the 116th Congress, I introduced legislation, the Clean Up Congress Act, that takes three steps to root out waste, fraud and abuse by: 1) banning Members of Congress from becoming lobbyists, 2) prohibiting Members of Congress for using taxpayer dollars for first class flights, and 3) preventing Congress from getting a pay raise until they reduce the spending deficit. Iowans deserve better from Washington – and that starts with Congress getting its own house in order.

I believe that regardless of political affiliation, Congress can always look for ways to increase voter participation, hold government accountable, and save taxpayer dollars. One of the most important parts of my job is to listen to the people, and I will continue to keep your thoughts in mind as I continue working to guarantee the people of Iowa’s Third Congressional District have your voices heard.

Thank you again for contacting my office. Please keep in touch with any additional questions or comments by emailing me at https://axne.house.gov/contact. If you would like to receive regular updates from me, please visit https://axne.house.gov/contact/newsletter to sign up for my e-newsletter.

Last edited by kwg020; 03/01/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by hatari
Now, for all those who commented without watching the show, please watch the interview.

I'd gladly watch it, but this link doesn't work.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's absolutely no magic to have a fair, straight up, honest election......................but the 1st requirement is that you have to want it to be that way.

End of the discussion for me; all the states that had trouble, wanted to cheat, those that didn't, didn't.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe

Dave

Hope I'm wrong.

I hope your wrong to
Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
hell the GOP controlled legislature in PA are the ones that voted all these horschit last minute changes in. the politicians in this state a revolving door of special interests crooks. they're more worried about fighting weed legislation than they are about ensuring equal and fair voting happens. that is until some of them and their cronies gobble up the canabis growing licenses. it happened with the oil and gas industry in this state. bunch of f ucken self serving crooked cock suckers.

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Good thread, Jeff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 3,019 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,209
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.