Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MidSouthShooters supply.com is my “big box”

They are 12 miles from the house, they are ffl in their own right, and do transfers for me for $10. They keep small set aside quantities for local, loyal customers and hometown LGS even when their online says Out of Stock

No kettle corn though, bummer. I like the spicy cajun cheese flavored.

Admission is free from 8-5 at the walk-up counter, they do have one fat retard in there, so you’ll still get that gun show/LGS vibe.

There is a Chick-Fil-A on the way too. It’s at about the 8 mile mark.

LOL

GB1

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord

They are 12 miles from the house, they are ffl in their own right, and do transfers for me for $10. They keep small set aside quantities for local, loyal customers and hometown LGS even when their online says Out of Stock

Admission is free from 8-5 at the walk-up counter, they do have one fat retard in there, so you’ll still get that gun show/LGS vibe.

LOL

LOL laugh

Guns and hunting have been in my blood for a very long time. Capitalism/supply/demand economics can be hard at work right now, but I am not playing. I have enough supplies to probably last my lifetime.

Gunshows...what a fricken joke. Have not gone to one of them for over twenty years. Pay money to walk around and look at junk, jerky, crappy knives and overpriced firearms. All being sold by know it all, I am out to screw you types.

There is some reloading stuff I am looking for right now, but will not pay 2021 prices. I am patient and have other avenues. If I do not find it, no big deal. Just need to be conservative with what limited supplies I do have for that cartridge and enjoy the cartridges/firearms that I can feed. I am not picky, shooting is shooting.

This will pass, might take a couple of years, but I have confidence.

Last edited by CRS; 02/28/21.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
MidSouthShooters supply.com is my “big box”.Admission is free from 8-5 at the walk-up counter, they do have one fat retard in there, so you’ll still get that gun show/LGS vibe.

Hey, watch it, he's my buddy. Always gives me a good "heads up" on something when I pick something up down there.

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
I haven't been to a Virginia gun show in ten years. High prices junk, with cocky know-it-alls sitting behind the tables. Can't imagine what they are like now. I must say though, I do miss the sound of a taser every 20 seconds while shopping for goodies! Lol

I'll support my LGS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL

No kettle corn?

That's a deal-breaker around here.....

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What's a fair price for 223 PMC 55gr 20 round box these days ?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
There's a LGS near me that gets a small amount of some stuff in pretty regularly, and continues to price it fairly. They will continue to get my business after this is over.

The gun show slobs who are selling walmart ammo for a three or four hundred percent markup? Not a chance. They're free to price their schitt however they want, and I'm free to never buy anything from them.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
I haven't been to a gun show for over 20 years. They just never appealed to me. I am lucky as my LGS is a very small retailer who I have been dealing with for decades. He marks up his items the same way he always has and doesn't do the 2021 price thing. I just purchased 9mm ammo from him for .40 a round out the door last week. He does limit it to two boxes per customer and if he finds out you are selling it for double or whatever you are cutoff.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by auk1124
There's a LGS near me that gets a small amount of some stuff in pretty regularly, and continues to price it fairly. They will continue to get my business after this is over.

The gun show slobs who are selling walmart ammo for a three or four hundred percent markup? Not a chance. They're free to price their schitt however they want, and I'm free to never buy anything from them.

One thing's for certain.............they're not currently buying any Walmart ammo, cause there isn't any.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by viking
I used to enjoy gun shows 20-30 years ago. Some deals could be had then.

Didn't they have wood and blued rifles back then?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie

LOL

No kettle corn?

That's a deal-breaker around here.....

Boiled peanuts.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ronc
What's a fair price for 223 PMC 55gr 20 round box these days ?

going rate now about 10 bucks, been seeing a lot of 223/556 sitting at the stores recently...knock on wood

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr

One thing's for certain.............they're not currently buying any Walmart ammo, cause there isn't any.

James knows this because he's there at 6am every morning.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fugging middle men.

Supply and demand eh?

Like buying up all the supply to create demand?

Sorta like...the beatings will continue until morale improves....

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Sure is Clockwork...

Every 48 hours we have another post about ammo shortages and price gouging.

When hard times come are we going to have similar post about baked hams? ... and price gouging on collard greens?

--------------

If anyone is truly short on the ammunition necessary to keep your magazine loaded please post up a forum about that... I'm sure we can all try to pitch in and make sure you have enough rounds to load your weapon.

As for having an abundance stockpile of components and loaded ammunition... well, that was on you... 6 months ago

Last edited by CashisKing; 03/01/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You priced a canned ham recently?

Fugging bourgeoisie.....

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You priced a canned ham recently?

Fugging bourgeoisie.....

Damn you make me laugh Jim.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LOL

MidSouthShootersSupply is one of my favorite online sellers. A couple others I've grown to really like during this plandemic are Red River Reloading and Redeye Reloading. Unlike a lot of online sellers, they haven't deleted their phone number from their website and you can actually call both of them, if needed, and get a friendly salesperson or OWNER on the phone..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugging middle men.

Fugging bourgeoisie.....

Personal shoppers providing concierge service for time limited or price-insensitive persons.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JamesJr

James knows this because he's there at 6am every morning.

LOL

Lol!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,567 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,314
Posts18,468,326
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.