Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You priced a canned ham recently?

Fugging bourgeoisie.....

$3.97 delivered from Walmart

https://www.walmart.com/ip/2-Pack-DAK-Fully-Cooked-Premium-Ham-16-oz-Can/47225762

Last edited by CashisKing; 03/01/21. Reason: Got the price wrong

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Fugging bourgeoisie.....

https://www.walmart.com/ip/2-Pack-DAK-Fully-Cooked-Premium-Ham-16-oz-Can/47225762

Sonofabitch....you know it’s bad when a pig ain’t worth the bullet ya shot it with.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep - Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun....

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
All joking aside about canned hams... my doc told me a couple years ago that I needed to use more fiber. Yeah I know everybody hears the same thing.

I add a large tablespoon of this to my coffee every morning. You can't taste it you... don't even know it's there... but it's dropped my blood pressure considerably... and I swear by it.

Goldstar stuff. You can thank me later or you can cuss me now. Don't really care.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by slumlord
MidSouthShooters supply.com is my “big box”

They are 12 miles from the house, they are ffl in their own right, and do transfers for me for $10. They keep small set aside quantities for local, loyal customers and hometown LGS even when their online says Out of Stock

No kettle corn though, bummer. I like the spicy cajun cheese flavored.

Admission is free from 8-5 at the walk-up counter, they do have one fat retard in there, so you’ll still get that gun show/LGS vibe.

There is a Chick-Fil-A on the way too. It’s at about the 8 mile mark.

LOL

LOL laugh

Guns and hunting have been in my blood for a very long time. Capitalism/supply/demand economics can be hard at work right now, but I am not playing. I have enough supplies to probably last my lifetime.

Gunshows...what a fricken joke. Have not gone to one of them for over twenty years. Pay money to walk around and look at junk, jerky, crappy knives and overpriced firearms. All being sold by know it all, I am out to screw you types.

There is some reloading stuff I am looking for right now, but will not pay 2021 prices. I am patient and have other avenues. If I do not find it, no big deal. Just need to be conservative with what limited supplies I do have for that cartridge and enjoy the cartridges/firearms that I can feed. I am not picky, shooting is shooting.

This will pass, might take a couple of years, but I have confidence.

Capitalism - you are not playing? Sure you are - supply and demand. You have the supply therefore less demand and good for you; Capitalism working hard in your favor. Those unprepared have the demand because of no supply - gonna cost'em.

Gunshows fill a niche for some; not so much for others. If you can wait it out then go for it - if not, it's out there if you want to pay. No matter what though, I hope you are correct that it will pass in a couple years.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They are still worth going to in Al anyway. Lots of jerky, knives, tasers and overpriced ammo. Also, quite a few gems to be found here and there. I picked up two pounds of Lilgun for $35/lb and a nice Ruger Hawkeye for a very decent price at a show this weekend. Also noted that the price of ammo seems to be coming down a little at least.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Fugging bourgeoisie.....

When the apocalypse and Easter fall on the same week...

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
They are still worth going to in Al anyway. Lots of jerky, knives, tasers and overpriced ammo. Also, quite a few gems to be found here and there. I picked up two pounds of Lilgun for $35/lb and a nice Ruger Hawkeye for a very decent price at a show this weekend. Also noted that the price of ammo seems to be coming down a little at least.

There are great gun shows all over the country.

Half the people that bitch about them don't even know WTF they're looking for.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All joking aside about canned hams... my doc told me a couple years ago that I needed to use more fiber. Yeah I know everybody hears the same thing.

I add a large tablespoon of this to my coffee every morning. You can't taste it you... don't even know it's there... but it's dropped my blood pressure considerably... and I swear by it.

Goldstar stuff. You can thank me later or you can cuss me now. Don't really care.

Coffee makes me chit as it is.

That would put it on steroids! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave

Fugging bourgeoisie.....

When the apocalypse and Easter fall on the same week...

Damn... DeFlaved again.

You are one witty mofo.

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I've never been to a good gun show. Always some 300lb guy in suspenders selling nunchucks, overpriced Marlins, and wolf tshirts.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Was thinking some spaces and paragraph breaks would be handy.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I've never been to a good gun show. Always some 300lb guy in suspenders selling nunchucks, overpriced Marlins, and wolf tshirts.

LOL

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Perzactly. And don't forget the plastic blow guns, scented candles, cheap Chinese knives, Watkins spices, and Nazi flags. After factoring in $10 parking and $18 entrance fee, my money is better spent elsewhere than at a combination yard sale/flea market masquerading as a gun show.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey leave old toot out of this! If not his boyfriend fireball run you over in his dump truck.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

I use that stuff every day too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought that was just for making your poo poos puffy.

I’ll be durn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don’t forget the salsa and knee pain creme.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Don’t forget the salsa and knee pain creme.

Blue Emu !!

And you won't stink! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We must remember that firearms are the one item that increases in value every time that it is sold.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.