Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
K
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
K
They have had my new T-bolt since 10/12 with target date for return 1/18. Stocked replacement, Awaiting parts. Called, guy couldn't tell me when Repair order 544 329.

Ride Hard, Shoot Straight, Don't Lie !
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good luck, I requested a shipping box through their website a month ago to return my Browning Gold Dura touch for class action repair lawsuit repair work and haven't received the box yet. They said it the repair will take 3 months, I bet it takes longer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
COVID, guys. It’s impacting everything; supply chains, workspace rules, transportation. One worker in a group gets sick or tests positive, everyone goes home for two weeks. PITA, but so it goes....

Good luck.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That isn't the way it works in the hospitals here or their auxiliary services and suppliers. Those who test positive are off for two weeks or until they test negative. The rest come to work. The supply chain is still running at normal levels, ordered meds show up on the trucks . And our infected rates are not out of control, even tho people are often working in close contact. Masks are mandatory at work.....

Even before Covid, Browning never was famous for fast turnarounds

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Essential workers like hospital staff often have a different protocol than run of the mill private businesses.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
McDonalds has all the burgers you can eat....Pizza shops, call ahead and they are never out...Gas stations tanks are full and people are there to take your money. Passed two places today with signs that said, "CDL drivers needed." Restaurants are having more cars in the parking lots. Today, on the turnpike the big semi's were rolling....Help wanted signs are all around here. Changed cell phone carrier yesterday and no problem getting waited on. Grocery stores around here have full shelves. Etc,Etc...Yet Browning has a Covid issue? No, Brownings CS has been poor for a long time prior to Covid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Subway in town is out of more items than they have in stock and are still open.

I can't understand why they haven't shut down until they get a delivery.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know anything about why Browning CS is slow. The one and only time I had need of the Browning customer service department they resolved the issue in a timely manner that I was satisfied with. I do know that essential workers Covid 19 protocol is most likely different than what is considered a non-essential worker. Comparing hospital employees to the gun company customer service department doesn't seem like a good comparison.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well, I would think by now there are more than a few who think paying the bills is essential to them getting by.

The essential classification is a joke...Here Lowe’s was considered essential. People needed washers and dryers and plants to have a nice yard come spring. Bud who had a small appliance store wasn’t considered essential. Took him 4 months of State paperwork and phone calls to be able to sell the same appliances that Lowe’s pushed out the door from day one.

The Governor of the State has some kind of family woodworking business....Guess what, it was considered essential.

The shelves have always been full of pop and candy..The trucks pull into the local grocery and gas stations every day keeping them filled with pop and candy....Essential???.

State stores are open...I guess the State getting their tax cut is essential..

Essential is a joke.....

Addition: To be correct, was a joke.....

Last edited by battue; 03/07/21.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Well, Browning doesn't consider a warranty to be essential. So...

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Browning recommended me to send my rifle to their factory authorized service center here in Kentucky. I mailed my rifle to them and was extremely disappointed in the outcome. Warning for all, DO NOT USE Paducah Shooters Supply!

HeavyBarrel

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yes sir bud

We are still waiting on the trees to get cut right now. Call back in 30 days.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I'm waiting for over a month for them to send me a shipping box and label so I can send my Browning Gold back to get the Dura Touch finish fixed! They suck!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1eyedmule, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 62 invisible), 2,849 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,707
Posts18,456,861
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.