S
REPUBLICANS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
How about some context? I mean about this particular showing of no balls.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I really don't know how he could be any clearer.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, I got balls. Some are lead, some aren’t. It’s a dangerous mix.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure they do, trouble is they are up to their balls in the swamp

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
REPUBLICANS!!
They haven't had 'em for decades now....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I thought maybe there was a current obvious example like maybe the nutless McConnell had made a fool of himself once again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do we need a current example?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I clicked on this thinking it was “I’m leaving. Again “ thread.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
They are all in bed together, President Trump tried to do the right thing and it was an uphill battle for him on both sides. The republicans are nothing more than appeasers. They are spineless with NO BALLS!

NRA Endowment Member
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No balls???
When I see men around here LEADING their own families and NOT some lousy, guv-ignore, pharmaceutical company, or county health department policy, maybe I will believe they have grown those back
Instead they willingly put oxgen suffocation devices upon their women and little children.

They let their gullible foolish women take their children to strangers to be experimented on with an injection that was first pushed by a freaking homo psychopath.

All their businesses are shut down and the families live in poverty while the other homo freaks like Beelzebub Beezos doubles his billions.
Still no balls!

We drink the tap water as they dump raw toxic waste from china into that acts as sterilants. That chemically castrates men and brain damages children.
We have invited all of this in to our own demise.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I clicked on this thinking it was “I’m leaving. Again “ thread.

I did....for that day!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's a post from another thread.
I think that it applies under this topic too, before I call it a day here.

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.

Psalm 118
-King David who trusted in the Lord of hosts in spite of impossible odds.

Like His people before He arrived at this location 2000 years ago, we want to pick a king to rule over us like the other nations...who happened to worship demons and trust in their own kings. I Samuel chapter 8***

Trump comes along and people put their trust in him, the wrong person. God's people must humble ourselves and seek and walk with the Lord. I thought the stealing of the election would shake us up enough to do that, but the people and their leaders, ecclesiatical and political have failed miserably.
Republican's still think that their king will win the third term and save them from this mess we are in. They willingly overlook the tragic fact that DJT started this when he followed evil men against the best interests of the country.
We still look to arrogant lost "kings" to do for us what is our responsibility. The world, America, is truly doomed unless they turn to Christ in faith.

However, Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

(See signature link below)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
No balls???
When I see men around here LEADING their own families and NOT some lousy, guv-ignore, pharmaceutical company, or county health department policy, maybe I will believe they have grown those back
Instead they willingly put oxgen suffocation devices upon their women and little children.

They let their gullible foolish women take their children to strangers to be experimented on with an injection that was first pushed by a freaking homo psychopath.

All their businesses are shut down and the families live in poverty while the other homo freaks like Beelzebub Beezos doubles his billions.
Still no balls!

We drink the tap water as they dump raw toxic waste from china into that acts as sterilants. That chemically castrates men and brain damages children.

What a damn kook.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's a post from another thread.
I think that it applies under this topic too, before I call it a day here.

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.

Psalm 118
-King David who trusted in the Lord of hosts in spite of impossible odds.

Like His people before He arrived at this location 2000 years ago, we want to pick a king to rule over us like the other nations...who happened to worship demons and trust in their own kings. I Samuel chapter 8***

Trump comes along and people put their trust in him, the wrong person. God's people must humble ourselves and seek and walk with the Lord. I thought the stealing of the election would shake us up enough to do that, but the people and their leaders, ecclesiatical and political have failed miserably.
Republican's still think that their king will win the third term and save them from this mess we are in. They willingly overlook the tragic fact that DJT started this when he followed evil men against the best interests of the country.
We still look to arrogant lost "kings" to do for us what is our responsibility. The world, America, is truly doomed unless they turn to Christ in faith.

However, Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

(See signature link below)

This is an idiotic bastardization of the concept of faith and one that's tantamount to apathy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
On the lighter side, during my deployment years back in Australia, the boys had a saying that popped up quite frequently on the Queen of England. "If she only had the balls, she could be king."

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No balls???
Still no balls!

Who is the homo psychopath (which one) you refer to?
Also, I'm not getting the injection and I only drink rain water that I capture myself. Was given a glass of water at a local Mexican restaurant the other day that smelled so strongly of chlorine you could have bleached clothes with it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
No balls???

Still no balls!

What a damn kook.
He brings some good points. Other folks on here have implied this remark you just made to you. Haven't they?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
No balls???

Still no balls!

What a damn kook.

Yep Paul.

I drink well water.

No Chineese toxic waste in it when we had it tested before buying our 7 Acre RANCH!

Might be some cattle input from the grazing allotments upstream, but what's a little cow poo, right?

But that was clear when we tested too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,888 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,047
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.