Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
45 law enforcement officers shot, 11 fatally, in first two months of 2021: national police group

https://www.foxnews.com/us/law-enforcement-officers-shot-faally-2021-national-police-group

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
And it’s gonna get worse with the current “administration’s” brazen support for BLM and Antifa.

Watch your 6 out there brave officers !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tell me about it! Everyone is making complaints against us. Today I took a compliant from a guy who received a warning for speeding. A warning! It is a crazy time and I am glad I am at the end of my career but ,I worry for my brothers and sisters who will continue on in my absence.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Shot by who? They generally shoot themselves and each other more than being shot otherwise. Not that blue backers actually care about them.

Being a cop is about as dangerous as they make it. If they keep going as they are it will get more dangerous. Maybe someday they will have to be as brave as those in more dangerous jobs; like garbage men.

And please don't expect them to have the fortitude of a logger. They'd run around swinging a chainsaw at everyone crying that they're scared of the trees.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn! I carry a 7.62 REPR along in my pickup more for the popo than myself, crazy times getting a lot crazier.

Trump Won!
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Shot by who? They generally shoot themselves and each other more than being shot otherwise. Not that blue backers actually care about them.

Being a cop is about as dangerous as they make it. If they keep going as they are it will get more dangerous.

Jesus what a pathetic piece of crap you are. WTF is wrong with you?

Show some stats and some links for your ideas there tough guy. You're nothing but a liberal Pfffag.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stillhead gettin BALLZY

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Stillhead gettin BALLZY

C'mon Bob, this dickhead has been posting liberal shiet for a LONG time. Tell me you haven't noticed? I'm just pointing to the obvious.

Old Coot is a dickhead too but at least he's on our side. This Fuggggnut is a liberal Biden voter, he deserves no quarter.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Between 45 and 60 officers are killed every year by hostile gunfire. If the trend were to continue, that would be about 66. That would be higher than normal top-end.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Most of the departments and agencies out there express some level of support for BLM.

It doesn’t help.

At all.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damn! I carry a 7.62 REPR along in my pickup more for the popo than myself, crazy times getting a lot crazier.

Wtf does that mean?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If they start confiscating firearms, those numbers might increase...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by WAM

Wtf does that mean?

Means if I happen along and see popo wadded up fighting for his life i'll kill whatever is trying to take his.

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Being a cop is about as dangerous as they make it. If they keep going as they are it will get more dangerous.

Show some stats and some links for your ideas there tough guy. You're nothing but a liberal Pfffag.

Hard not to comment on this POS. Just do not wish to encourage degenerates like this.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by WAM

Wtf does that mean?

Means if I happen along and see popo wadded up fighting for his life i'll kill whatever is trying to take his.

G5, many of us assumed that to be the meaning.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jackass!

Being a cop is about as dangerous as they make it. If they keep going as they are it will get more dangerous. Maybe someday they will have to be as brave as those in more dangerous jobs; like garbage men.

And please don't expect them to have the fortitude of a logger. They'd run around swinging a chainsaw at everyone crying that they're scared of the trees.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Remember how the left never lets a crisis go to waste? Well, crime is a crisis and they have NO desire to stop it. That's why they bail em out and release em like a turnstile. If the
left wanted crime to stop, they would only have to arrest antifa thugs, but they don't. Crime is a leftist windfall, a gap that gives them political leverage. if crime doesn't happen, they will make it happen. Hard to believe, isn't it? That's how depraved cultural marxists are. The cost is for "the greater good".

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by WAM

Wtf does that mean?

G5, many of us assumed that to be the meaning.

mike r

LOL, Yes Sir, don't even have to know or like the Copper, simply will not drive past that level of lawless tyranny, never have, never will. smile

Trump Won!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And it’s gonna get worse with the current “administration’s” brazen support for BLM and Antifa.

Watch your 6 out there brave officers !!!

All for votes from the lowest elements of our nation.
All pandering to scum for votes......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Hard not to comment on this POS. Just do not wish to encourage degenerates like this.

True and thank you, at least someone else gets it.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 13 invisible), 2,214 guests, and 671 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,667
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.