Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CP
I have an excuse. As soon as I read that the bolt would lock down, my thinking became consumed with thoughts about which chambering I should buy first.

Yeah. Between that and the promise of LH models, I lost my cool. Most normal hoaxsters aren't smooth enough to slip that one in there. Haha.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just about ran to Gunbroker to list mine at $2500. Thinking I'd buy two when the new ones came out, Haha!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
......They are working on the long action to increase coal.....

I started grinning as soon as I read the above. AKwolverine has been newly hired by Barrett as the CH&D (Crushed Hopes and Dreams) Executive.

This is the one I was concerned about being a bit of a “stretch”. grin

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
......They are working on the long action to increase coal.....

I started grinning as soon as I read the above. AKwolverine has been newly hired by Barrett as the CH&D (Crushed Hopes and Dreams) Executive.

This is the one I was concerned about being a bit of a “stretch”. grin

That’s just mean whistle

Semper Fi
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A #2 barrel at 24 inches makes a deal for me..

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Having just purchased one in 6.5 CM on Wednesday, I laughed at the expected retail price of $1299. Since I have one of every other Melvin Forbes "influenced" rifles (ULA, NULA, Forbes, Colt Light Rifle) I figured I should round out the group with a Barrett. I read on here that they were stopping/suspending production and a couple of days later I saw this one at Sportsman Warehouse and I got to thinking about it. Came back a week later and it was still there - I bought it. I have no plans to shoot it, at least for awhile as I have several other projects underway.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just heard from Kalispell that Kimber Manufacturing has purchased the rights to the Fieldcraft product line. They'll be producing "Fieldcraftform" stocks to fit Kimber Hunters and Remington 700 ADLs, with required internal magazine box, spring and followers when necessary. The MSRP will be $325. Comes out in about a month from now.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t think Kimber could get a wet dream from conception to market in one month. Even if it did occur on April 1!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by logger
Having just purchased one in 6.5 CM on Wednesday, I laughed at the expected retail price of $1299. Since I have one of every other Melvin Forbes "influenced" rifles (ULA, NULA, Forbes, Colt Light Rifle) I figured I should round out the group with a Barrett. I read on here that they were stopping/suspending production and a couple of days later I saw this one at Sportsman Warehouse and I got to thinking about it. Came back a week later and it was still there - I bought it. I have no plans to shoot it, at least for awhile as I have several other projects underway.

So your the one than ran off with it...... That is if it was the Medford store.....

BT53
"Where do they find young men like this?" Reporter Savidge, Iraq
Elk, it's what's for dinner....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Limited Edition 6.5 Creedmoor Burnt Bronze Cerakote ManBun edition coming December 2022

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Blacktail53

So your the one than ran off with it...... That is if it was the Medford store.....

Roseburg - but I did check Medford on the 17th and they had nothing.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blacktail53

Roseburg - but I did check Medford on the 17th and they had nothing.

Medford had one for quite a while. 24” 6.5 CM.
I left my finger prints all over it, but kept my cash in my pocket....... they are exceptional.

BT53
"Where do they find young men like this?" Reporter Savidge, Iraq
Elk, it's what's for dinner....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I heard they are coming back with a few improvements. They are working on the long action to increase coal. We will finally see a 223, a 22 creed, a 280 AI, and even a new mag face bolt chambered for the 6.5 PRC. Safety is being updated to a proprietary system that locks the bolt. Stock is being re-designed to be somewhat slimmer. A left hand version will be available and will be introduced at the same time as the right. New MSRP is reported to be $1299; launch date slated for 04/01/22.

🖕🏻

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in.................
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 117LBS
I heard they are coming back with a few improvements. They are working on the long action to increase coal. We will finally see a 223, a 22 creed, a 280 AI, and even a new mag face bolt chambered for the 6.5 PRC. Safety is being updated to a proprietary system that locks the bolt. Stock is being re-designed to be somewhat slimmer. A left hand version will be available and will be introduced at the same time as the right. New MSRP is reported to be $1299; launch date slated for 04/01/22.

🖕🏻

Double turds.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by tkinak
I just about ran to Gunbroker to list mine at $2500. Thinking I'd buy two when the new ones came out, Haha!

You too? I could’ve sold the 6.5 CM I bought from Brad.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

That was just plain cruel!!
You had me going though.

There is nothing made by man,
which cannot be broken by woman.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I'll take it!

I would too!

I don’t think they could keep up with demand OR quality at that price, however. frown

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LGS has a NIB Fieldcraft in 224 Valkyrie.......tempted but I have several predator rifles now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VernAK
LGS has a NIB Fieldcraft in 224 Valkyrie.......tempted but I have several predator rifles now.

Didn’t know they ever actually made it into general circulation. That’s pretty cool.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Probably not in general circulation.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,703 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,216
Posts18,466,338
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.