Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know, What the F*ck is MN doing you Commie bastard?

Nothing, not a gotdamn thing and they won’t.

The DFL has perfected the voting fraud in MN and they sure as hell aren’t going to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

By looking at GA half assed package , neither is Kemp.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/02/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 16bore
One step at a time.

Why?

Why not do the complete package, include it all, including Dominion.

My guess is that if they take away Dominion, Traitor Kemp will not sign it.

Don't ya reckon, Dominion passes gratuities to decision makers. Well, maybe other than in Louisiana, nothing like that here. blush

Money talks, B.S. walks, as the old saying goes. But it's true.

DF

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by 16bore
One step at a time.

Why?

Why not do the complete package, include it all, including Dominion.

My guess is that if they take away Dominion, Traitor Kemp will not sign it.

Don't ya reckon, Dominion passes gratuities to decision makers. Well, maybe other than in Louisiana, nothing like that here. blush

Money talks, B.S. walks, as the old saying goes. But it's true.

DF

Zactly and Kemp is dirty, dirty as any Democrat.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I see articles online that say that Kemp brought in the dominion machines as governor. I think that might be wrong. To the best of my recollection, the "new machines" showed up for the special election between Kemp and Abrams.......so they were in place before he was governor. Other Georgia members maybe help me out with that? However, he was Secretary of State and the deal could have been made then. Dominion could "help" him in his race against Abrams in exchange for his help as SOS getting the contract. The sad fact of the matter is, thanks to Metro-Atlanta, Georgia is a battleground state and all elections are gonna be close. It would not take much fraud in either direction to nudge the results. At the time Abrams swore that election was stolen from her.

All that is speculation. What is fact is the way he threw President Trump under the bus when he should have been backing him to the hilt. I don't think its gonna be forgotten or forgiven. Next governor is either gonna be Stacey Abrams or a Trump guy.

Last edited by RJY66; 03/02/21.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
I could give some people a $100 bill and they'd complain it wasn't $500. Jeez.

Well if you are going to fix a problem Fix It, not just half of it.

Ask yourself, seriously ask yourself, why there is no Voting Machine Reform in this package.

How about you do a dive into the contract that Georgia, and other states have with Dominion? They will need to gather evidence to break the contract. Shouldn't be difficult, but that is another avenue that cannot be addressed in this Bill.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Yeah, I bet the Dominion machines are shakin in their boots....

Last edited by killerv; 03/02/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. The sad fact of the matter is, thanks to Metro-Atlanta, Georgia is a battleground state and all elections are gonna be close.

Is it actually the people in these areas and the way they vote, or is that these Metro Areas have the highest concentration of Electronic Machines which would lead to the highest concentration of actual Fraud?

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Does it address fictional water main breaks?

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

Ask yourself, seriously ask yourself, why there is no Voting Machine Reform in this package.

Didn't GA do a hand recount and found only a moderate number of discrepancies? As long as they have a paper trail to do a hand recount dominion shouldn't be the issue.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

How about you do a dive into the contract that Georgia, and other states have with Dominion? They will need to gather evidence to break the contract. Shouldn't be difficult, but that is another avenue that cannot be addressed in this Bill.

So you legislators are hiding behind a Contract nobody wants to challenge, how convenient.

IC B3

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by RJY66
I see articles online that say that Kemp brought in the dominion machines as governor. I think that might be wrong. To the best of my recollection, the "new machines" showed up for the special election between Kemp and Abrams.......so they were in place before he was governor. Other Georgia members maybe help me out with that? However, he was Secretary of State and the deal could have been made then. Dominion could "help" him in his race against Abrams in exchange for his help as SOS getting the contract. The sad fact of the matter is, thanks to Metro-Atlanta, Georgia is a battleground state and all elections are gonna be close. It would not take much fraud in either direction to nudge the results. At the time Abrams swore that election was stolen from her.

All that is speculation. What is fact is the way he threw President Trump under the bus when he should have been backing him to the hilt. I don't think its gonna be forgotten or forgiven. Next governor is either gonna be Stacey Abrams or a Trump guy.

Oh, don't try to use fact or logic on some of these guys. They'd rather believe some of the bullshit that Sidney Powell threw out but never delivered on. That is where the Kemp rumors started,

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by noKnees

Didn't GA do a hand recount and found only a moderate number of discrepancies? As long as they have a paper trail to do a hand recount dominion shouldn't be the issue.

I read (true duno) that the Election Officials ordered those that did the recount to use the original numbers and disregard the recount totals.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Originally Posted by RJY66

Oh, don't try to use fact or logic on some of these guys. They'd rather believe some of the bullshit that Sidney Powell threw out but never delivered on. That is where the Kemp rumors started,

Ah, a defender of the Establishment. Interesting.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
I thought I read somewhere that a bunch of the envelops were destroyed and couldn't be matched up to ballots, which was an issue. Or was that another state.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Didn’t see anything about Dominion or other electronic voting machines.

Yep.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It's a damn good start, hatari. Get that under the belt. Work on the rest as you go, too. We can't have GA going over permanently to the communists.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Whatever they did, it must have been good as I see the commies have gone all anaphylactic and stormed the capitol. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Whatever they did, it must have been good as I see the commies have gone all anaphylactic and stormed the capitol. ;-{>8

Got a link? I could use a laugh.

Lol.

I think if GA gets all the cheating ironed out, it's going to come out that state is overwhelmingly conservative. Exception being Atlanta, of course.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
. The sad fact of the matter is, thanks to Metro-Atlanta, Georgia is a battleground state and all elections are gonna be close.

Is it actually the people in these areas and the way they vote, or is that these Metro Areas have the highest concentration of Electronic Machines which would lead to the highest concentration of actual Fraud?

Oh its the people and the way they vote. If you pull up a county election map of Georgia you will see that most of the counties are republican red but the ones that are democrat blue are the huge population centers........Atlanta and to a lesser degree Savannah, Macon, Augusta, etc. Some of the counties around Atlanta are 70 to 80% black and Latino and the 10% white people are liable to comprised of city hipsters. They have gone democrat by huge numbers for quite a while. Heretofore, the rest of the state counter balanced them. But the state has changed A LOT demographically and the elections have been getting closer and closer.

My theory is the way the election was stolen was is that when the "water pipe broke" the Dominion people saw what they were gonna need and massaged the data base of votes accordingly by bleeding off a few enough votes from the red counties that no one would notice or so they hoped but enough to tip the balance....and give Biden a "close victory". Same thing in other "battleground states" as well with huge cities that are going to honestly vote democrat.....where the counts were stopped in the middle of the night. There were so many mail in votes that the "system was overwhelmed" dontchaknow and the count had to be stopped.....was the story behind why this was done pushed by the press.....and water pipes breaking of course.

You could not pull something like this off in a place like Oklahoma where there are no democrat strongholds.

Last edited by RJY66; 03/02/21.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Do you have a copy of the contract, making a statement such as this would indicate that you do.

Who signed it?

Do you have any information as to anyone in GA Challenging the validity of this contract, legislators, Governor, Attorney General, SoS, Election Commission Officials, Anyone?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

698 members (163dm, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 63 invisible), 3,064 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,578
Posts18,454,049
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.