-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Who here can tell me more about TAAs & sstb ?

Transportation as a service & new battery technology on the horizon.

From the lil research I’ve done they both look to be game changers in the years ahead. Potentially as disruptive to our world as affordable cars via Henry Ford & personal computers linked to the www.

Any of you guys familiar with this stuff ?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Btt

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bump

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

From the lil research I’ve done they both look to be game changers in the years ahead. Potentially as disruptive to our world as affordable cars via Henry Ford & personal computers linked to the www.

What is TAAs ? Stock symbol?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/04/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hard to tell in a lot of tech companies if it's BS or real. My experience is most tech based companies going public late in a cycle are full of chit.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I am

Take a look at nasdaq the past month. The time to get into those companies was early last summer. Right now too late.

If you are patient and do your research it might be a buy in a few weeks or a month or with a major correction..

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Hard to tell in a lot of tech companies if it's BS or real. My experience is most tech based companies going public late in a cycle are full of chit.

yep just like in 99

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you are the guy that picks Google, you’re golden. But for every google, there’s ten dozen Yahoo’s (pun intended).

Tesla did great. Nikola was a fraud, and GM escaped by the nick of time from a multi billion dollar investment mistake. And so on. Fiskers announced a year ago they were “this close” to making solid state batteries work and went all in. This week, they announced solid state batteries are like nuclear fusion, nearly within reach (for five decades now). On the other hand, VW just put down billions into a solid state battery outfit in Cali.

You place your bets, and you take your chances. I think the analogy to the dot.com bubble in 2000 is not perfect, but there’s a lesson there, for sure. Money is pouring into the sector, which feeds the charlatans as well as the two or three guys that have a chance at making the moon shot. There is a LOT of money to be made, but a LOT of money is lost trying to make that big payday.

Picking those two or three guys out of the cacophony of truths and lies is beyond my ability. So I find some solace that although the majority of the entire increase in the US stock market in the last few years came from the FANG stocks plus Tesla, those of us that were broadly diversified did pretty well, anyway, without having made the long bet at the track.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My money has been in a combination of Google and Amazon since 2004

Since 2009 GOOG has looked like a ruler straight line on an exponential scale = 21%/ year
Since 2009 AMZN has looked like a ruler straight line on an exponential scale = 38%/ year

That is 12 year of fat, could be followed by 12 years of lean.

I was a child stock owner in the 1967 - 1982 flat spot. That was a 15 year flat spot.
I was a stockholder in the 1987 crash. I did not sell, and it was back to normal in a year.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks for the heads up. Now. frown

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka

I am

Take a look at nasdaq the past month. The time to get into those companies was early last summer. Right now too late.

If you are patient and do your research it might be a buy in a few weeks or a month or with a major correction..

PEs 36 or so? The owners of the Fed invested a long time ago, and they have gotten rich manipulating it for the CBs they own.

I Dindo Nuffin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

379 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 35 invisible), 1,659 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,226
Posts18,447,692
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.