They get a lot of free cshit now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mo' sneakers and gold teef.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Basically the have-nots have discovered they can vote themselves in to the haves pocket...and the whores have discovered they can get rich by facilitating this.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden is such a liar. Elect me President and I will unite the country. America will be more gentle and polite again. Kumbiya, Kumbiya.

Much of what he has ordered, divides rather unites.

Who qualifies for reparations?

What is reparations for? If your ancestor was a slave, they owned nothing, so they didn't own anything that was taken away. How much reparation for not being free? How long did your ancestor have to be a slave to earn reparation for you? A 70 year slave is worth more than a 3 year slave?

How much black do you have to be to qualify as black? Remember Lizzie Warren was 1/1100th native, she claimed to be a native because mommy said she had high cheekbones and she lived in Oklahoma.

How do you prove blackness? Remember, according to the left, blacks can't follow election protocol, it's too much for them to produce ID to vote. How in the hell do they prove their ancestor was a slave?

Only slaves in America? What about persons who were slaves in Saudi Arabia who immigrated to America? Slaves from elsewhere should not be eligible for reparations, at all.

Blacks who came to America after the Emancipation Proclamation, should not be eligible for reparations, at all. But how do they prove ancestor slaves? I guarantee you the records are not good enough to prove every claim, or perhaps records were lost, misplaced or destroyed in fire.

Perhaps, in the interest of saving tax files, you should all burn the slave records.

There are many questions to be answered. But we all know that they will just use skin color to decide reparations. To do otherwise is too hard on the blacks, too much work. To do otherwise will divide the blacks if some qualify and some don't. Can't have that, the have nots might not vote Demonrat!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think I will identify as an American black with ancestral slaves. Think they'll mail the cheque to Canada?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AB2506
I think I will identify as an American black with ancestral slaves. Think they'll mail the cheque to Canada?

Don't see why not, after all the American taxpayer is supporting half of the Middle East and most of Europe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have an uncle and an aunt who have wider, flatter noses. The surviving photo portraits of my great grandparents, or maybe they were my great, great grandparents, who were ethnic Germans from Russia, who came to Canada a hundred plus years ago show that they were quite darkly colored. Maybe they were black Germans? The wide, flat noses of the uncle and aunt, their descendants prove they were black (we won't show them the others who have white noses.). So I'm black!

My paternal grandmother was from Oregon. Maybe I can claim US citizenship!

There, I've conclusively proven I am an American black living in Canada. Please send my cheque.

Last edited by AB2506; 03/03/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I have an uncle and an aunt who have wider, flatter noses. The surviving photo portraits of my great grandparents, or maybe they were my great, great grandparents, who were ethnic Germans from Russia, who came to Canada a hundred plus years ago show that they were quite darkly colored. Maybe they were black Germans? The wide, flat noses of the uncle and aunt, their descendants prove they were black (we won't show them the others who have white noses.). So I'm black!

There, I've conclusively proven I am an American black living in Canada. Please send my cheque.

Still more believable than biden winning the vote.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laugh all you want, my claims are not that far fetched. Biden tried to hire, or did hire that Washington state official who ran unemployment (her husband wrote 6 figure plus cheques to the Biden campaign) and paid out $600 million to fraudulent Nigerian scammers. If she is in charge, I'm eligible fo shu! See, I even can write like a black. Ebonics baby!

Last edited by AB2506; 03/03/21.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Laugh all you want, my claims are not that far fetched. Biden tried to hire, or did hire that Washington state official who ran unemployment (her husband wrote 6 figure plus cheques to the Biden campaign) and paid out $600 million to fraudulent Nigerian scammers. If she is in charge, I'm eligible fo shu! See, I even can write like a black. Ebonics baby!

No need to sell it...I believe you!

Of course, I may be somewhat gullible.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
They won't have to prove shiit , anyone of them get denied and it will be a race card drawn .
Kenneth

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I'm 1/1100th black, ask me ill tell you, now where's my free schit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you pay African American reparations and now suddenly no one has to care about systemic racism

you got paid, I'm not hiring you, I'm not housing you, I'm not educating you. The country's debt to you is paid.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

change that to Irish... Black Irish is a better known concept than Black German...

and down here we don't have Cheques... we use Checks on this side of the border....since your check would be coming from here....

Actually right now, you should be thankful you are a Canadian.....

I'm of the camp, that anyone who thinks they should have reparations because their ancestor was a slave to someone.
then the same guy who expects money for that, also needs to be on the hook, for his ancestor's transportation charges here to the USA, with the appropriate interest...

Two can play this stupid schitt....

They should be happy their ancestor was a slave....otherwise they would still be living in Africa... in a mud hut, with dirt floor and no windows. with an annual income of $30.00, and a life expectancy of 30 years if they don't end up being lion schitt, instead of dying of ebola or AIDS sooner....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden is such a liar. Elect me President and I will unite the country. America will be more gentle and polite again. Kumbiya, Kumbiya]

I hope you didn't fall for that crap. He never had any intention of doing any uniting, because it does not serve the Democrat Party's agenda to have a united country..................because the way they get votes is to split the voters up into different factions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

No need to sell it...I believe you!

Of course, I may be somewhat gullible.

You're a fraud. Those low-watt, illiterate fahqs can't write.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
it will be great for the economy they will spend it in one day, Buy stock in Remey Martin, Nike and grape soda........

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
you pay African American reparations and now suddenly no one has to care about systemic racism

you got paid, I'm not hiring you, I'm not housing you, I'm not educating you. The country's debt to you is paid.

This.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yall will like this one

Last edited by killerv; 03/03/21.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,084 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,085
Posts18,463,914
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.