Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We each are destined to be legislated into being a criminal under the current Administration, its just a matter of when...

We are already now living under a communist regime... they just call it "DemocRAT" instead...

They just haven't recruited the Police Force in their Police State yet...

Hell the way they are being easy on criminals and their "rights" any more... one might be better off that way, than what they have intended for every law abiding white guy..

Hell, I self identify as Black....and Gay.. where is my stimulus check and by Reparations Check????

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Chicken Little has been running around squawking about the same kind of s hit since GCA '68, not much has happened in the way of gun control in all the years since. More noise about gun control in the social media age, seriously doubt there will be any gun confiscation action. Sure there are lots of transactions on various forms of paper, but the private paperless transactions far outnumber those. Think "gun show loophole" here, flea market, garage sale, parking lot deals number in multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's. Don't see how those kind of transactions would ever be traceable. This applies not only to firearms but to magazines, accessories and ammunition.

First, what exactly is a “Gun Show Loophole”?

Second, you tossed out some numbers and stats ( multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's.) where did you get this data, stats from? If these are secret, unrecorded deals , how do you know about them?

The same kinds of deals that were once legal in CT. I own a gun. You want to buy it, you give me money, I give you gun. Finished business no paperwork. They outlawed that here years ago.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Well, raids don't always go as planned....[Linked Image from hsdl.org]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AB2506

BTW, too bad the GOP didn't win the Senate seats in Georgia or McSally in Arizona. Gun control would never pass.

They did win.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JeffP
Chicken Little has been running around squawking about the same kind of s hit since GCA '68, not much has happened in the way of gun control in all the years since. More noise about gun control in the social media age, seriously doubt there will be any gun confiscation action. Sure there are lots of transactions on various forms of paper, but the private paperless transactions far outnumber those. Think "gun show loophole" here, flea market, garage sale, parking lot deals number in multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's. Don't see how those kind of transactions would ever be traceable. This applies not only to firearms but to magazines, accessories and ammunition.

Second, you tossed out some numbers and stats ( multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's.) where did you get this data, stats from? If these are secret, unrecorded deals , how do you know about them?

The same kinds of deals that were once legal in CT. I own a gun. You want to buy it, you give me money, I give you gun. Finished business no paperwork. They outlawed that here years ago.

What does that have to do with a so called “gun show loophole”

Are you saying private sales are illegal in CT, but not at Gun Shows in CT?

Are you saying a licensed dealer is not required to do a NICS check at a Gun Show?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I sold 2 of my Semi Automatics yesterday. Cash sale for a little less than what I paid for them. Nice fellow said he was a preacher, can't remember his name.
The dog was chasing the cat around and knocked my wife's drink over and ruined the receipt.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Are you saying a licensed dealer is not required to do a NICS check at a Gun Show?

A dealer has to do a check if he sales a gun at a gun show or out of the trunk of his car .

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

A dealer has to do a check if he sales a gun at a gun show or out of the trunk of his car .

I know this, you know this , but apparently the two dumb f*cks here watch too much CNN and believe there is a “Loop Hole”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
S4102:

Does a private individual selling at a gun show have to do a NICS check? Asking for a friend.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logger
S4102:

Does a private individual selling at a gun show have to do a NICS check? Asking for a friend.

Depends on which State in which you're living. I.e., in Calif. you do. No private sales without a NICS background check,

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the revolution is continuing. a lot of folks don't know it yet.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
S4102:

Of course not.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
One more time for the slow learners:
No laws will be needed. The finance, insurance, media and internet sales oligarchs will do the heavy lifting for .gov. You will be told that your records (credit card, search results, etc) show you own X model firearm, you have 5 days to surrender it or no bank account, no healthcare, no mortgage, no school for your kids and, depending on who you work for, no job.

Courts? These are private businesses, they have no legal requirements to recognize “muh second amendment”, just like Zuck and the first.

Oh and that boat accident? See paragraph one. You better go swimming or quit eating.

Last edited by Borchardt; 03/03/21.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
S4102:

No, and the location, in this case the Gun Show is irrelevant, so to call a private sale at a Gun Show a “Loop Hole” is nothing more that BS Liberal Speak.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
S4102:

No, and the location, in this case the Gun Show is irrelevant, so to call a private sale at a Gun Show a “Loop Hole” is nothing more that BS Liberal Speak.

Right. It's just a private sale. They call it a loophole to imply that it's only used by criminals to evade the intent of law makers, i.e., it was an accident made by the legislature. Not the case. In fact, the background check requirement would not have originally passed without excluding private sales from the requirement, because gun owners understood that without this exception, the background check requirement would eventually, given a generation or two, amount to universal registration.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
By requiring background checks for ammo and firearm sales they are trying to make sure guns and ammo do not end up in hands of individuals who should not have those items. Very simple, but you may spin that any way you want. As I said the video on Military Arms Channel will explain to you good folks what type of gun control you may expect in near future.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Slavek, aren't there websites where you'd be more welcomed and appreciated?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Slavek
By requiring background checks for ammo and firearm sales they are trying to make sure guns and ammo do not end up in hands of individuals who should not have those items. Very simple, but you may spin that any way you want. As I said the video on Military Arms Channel will explain to you good folks what type of gun control you may expect in near future.

Please continue, and also let US all know exactly who the 'they' are that will determine which "individuals should not have those items"

I've time to wait on your reply.

FJB & FJT
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
In Commyfornia there is NO private sale that is Legal with out going threw an FFL and doing the Back Ground check.
So in Commyfornia there are NO LEGAL LOOP HOLES.
If you sale a firearm out side of doing the DOJ back ground check called a DROS it is an ILLEGAL Sale in this Crap Hole State
Sales at a Gun Show still have a 10 day holding period on all sales to do the DROS. So NO LOOP HOLE here it is all BS.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
There are no gun bans coming, but the tin foil hat is a good look.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,995 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,010
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.