-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
How do you bailout hotels that are bankrupt? Another dilemma for Trudeau. Of course we know how the libturds had to figure out a solution. Make a law then stuff it through while people are watching Biden destroy the USA. The law is the COVID jail hotels charging 2000 dollars for a 3 day stay for incoming passengers flying in to Canada. They can’t quarantine at home?

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just learned that some people pay the fine instead of the covid hotel jail, l guess it is less than 2000 dollars.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
378Canuck;
Good afternoon once more sir, I still hope you're well out there on the other side of the big hills.

If by chance you don't follow this chap, he's the one bright spot I've seen coming out of Quebec some time.

He actually took the PAL course so he could better understand Canadian firearms law for instance, which speaks volumes about him in my view.

Anyways, like a rotten onion, there's several layers of increasingly alarming issues uncovered in this video.

All the best to you folks again.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
BC30cal thanks checked out video, sounds like he should be debating in Parliament. Surprised to see that at least one person is not a Trudeau bag licker from Quebec. They may have to start handing out pepper spray along with masks to all females and maybe afew males going to these Quarantine hotels. Have to check with Climate Barbie if the spray would affect the ozone layer. Same problem with women getting raped over in New Zealand in Quarantine hotels. Liberals coudn't organize a drunken party at a beer factory. Thats what you get when you install people with no experience or credentials to be in those positions just because we need minorities and queers to fit the Liberal dream state.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hot news--- in Toronto all the Wuhan virus hotel jails are all full. Now people arriving are told to go quarantine at their homes.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I cannot begin to express how happy I am that Trudeau is yours...and not ours.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Love this guy. Wonder how long before he is shut down or arrested for hate speech?

Originally Posted by BC30cal
378Canuck;
Good afternoon once more sir, I still hope you're well out there on the other side of the big hills.

If by chance you don't follow this chap, he's the one bright spot I've seen coming out of Quebec some time.

He actually took the PAL course so he could better understand Canadian firearms law for instance, which speaks volumes about him in my view.

Anyways, like a rotten onion, there's several layers of increasingly alarming issues uncovered in this video.

All the best to you folks again.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You have the same wine in USA, just a different bottle.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You have the same wine in USA, just a different bottle.

Well that was insulting...what makes you think I am a Yank?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sorry mate didn't know you were Aussie. As soon as you said Yank l realized that error.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just heard that every Radisson available is full occupancy from Canadian travelers arriving in major cities. Guess who owns those hotels, yep its them chinese buddies of his, still slipping them briefcases full of cash under the desks. Jin Jiang International is owner of these hotels. They must be rolling around on the floor laughing about how stupid we Canadians are. Yes you and me, Trudeau represents us. How can a foreign country let loose a geneticaly altered virus on us and then profit from that disaster?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Just heard that every Radisson available is full occupancy from Canadian travelers arriving in major cities. Guess who owns those hotels, yep its them chinese buddies of his, still slipping them briefcases full of cash under the desks. Jin Jiang International is owner of these hotels. They must be rolling around on the floor laughing about how stupid we Canadians are. Yes you and me, Trudeau represents us. How can a foreign country let loose a geneticaly altered virus on us and then profit from that disaster?

Try this on for size.

It appears to me that the chinese have kicked back at the threat of sanctions and has stared the West down with the threat of WW3 and release of some very nasty viruses, I would be betting that is why the Yanks screwed with the election and put that clown in...to mollify the chinese govt.

All it does is embolden them so look for more to come.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like a childish temper tantrum from from an upset teenager who has been chastized and can no longer get away with his bullying ways.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (10Glocks, Akhutr, 7x57Hunter, batch, BB3, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,541 guests, and 862 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,227
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.