Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
My own experience is somewhat limited but if you put in a drop.in after market trigger, tension screws or not you need the anti walk trigger pins period. Mb

I've only used 2 stage but I've never had the need to use anti walk pins. I have swaged pin holes a bit on a few lowers though.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Rost I didn t do anything to the pin holes but tighten the tension screws per instructions. Rise armament 140 trigger by the end of the first mag the pins were drifting. Installed the anti walk pins done deal. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
like I said only 2 stage triggers for us. And some of the original milazzo ones too.
But I've never had a pin walk out. Thats a loose pin hole IMHO.

If it fixes it with a AW pin it does but its about like carrier weights, adj gas blocks and so on, a cure for a fix that never should have been needed in the first place

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495
like I said only 2 stage triggers for us. And some of the original milazzo ones too.
But I've never had a pin walk out. Thats a loose pin hole IMHO.

If it fixes it with a AW pin it does but its about like carrier weights, adj gas blocks and so on, a cure for a fix that never should have been needed in the first place

I agree other than the adjustable gas block.

What is perfect with my can on an 10.5" carbine gas barrel is not perfect when I take the can off.

barm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by barm
Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by barm
Update to my original post: I got the Triggertech and it was super easy to install and it has a great feel to it.

Did you get to Shoot your rifle with the new trigger installation yet?

No, I have not done so. What little time I have right now I have been spending rabbit hunting before it goes out of season next month. I might be able to squeeze out a few shots to check function. Are you thinking slam fires or pins getting loose?

No just curious on how you like the trigger, live fire. I do not own a trigger tech but I’ve heard good things about them.

I will report back when I get a chance to shoot it. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Velocity 3pd curved shoe《$$$$
Elftmann 3 pd curved shoe 》$$$$$$$

Single stagers.

YMMV..

People busted my chops on here about single stage triggers.
And polishing/ Tuning mil spec ones also.

Now both subjects:
single stage drop ins and polishing in general seem to be the cats meow to some now.

TFF!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 01/26/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just bought a Midwest Industries 3.5 # single stage. Seems nice, but I’m no AR expert.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

Originally Posted by renegade50

People busted my chops on here about single stage triggers.
And polishing/ Tuning mil spec ones also.

Now both subjects:
single stage drop ins and polishing in general seem to be the cats meow to some now.

TFF!!!!

Must have been before I started posting again, but I would have agreed with you - the single stage ar triggers I've tried are damn nice.

#prophetinthewilderness

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have several of the Rock River 2 stage AR triggers, and I will highly recommend them.

I have a RRA trigger on my duty rifle and have been very happy with it with no problems. They are.probably one of the lesser expensive options for a decent trigger.

NRA Endowment Member
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Velocity ..good 3#
Rise armament..good 3#
CMC advertised 2.5# .. scale 1.5 # love it in my Areo Precision 6.5 grendel.
Then there is my rare breed .. whole different animal ...

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

386 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,812 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.