Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
I think war is here. It is a culture war that is being played out on the Internet and in the markets. Watch how Tesla is fighting Microsoft and Amazon. Why are shill players hating on Cathie Wood, David Portnoy, Joe Rogan and Wallstreetbets. Mark my words. The creators and new emerging frontier thinkers are being confronted by the liberal woke system. Our best bet is to start being part of Wallstreet Bets crowd and work to attack PC culture by backing innovation and fundamental value plays. Cryptocurrency and hard commodities(physical silver, gold and copper) are going to fight increasing pressure from woke dumbasses and Chinese. Your computer and Webull account will be a better weapon that your AR10. You can think and work and that threatens the hell out of them.

Last edited by kaboku68; 03/04/21.
BP-B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Me thinks at I my age,

I'll figure out a way to make a profit!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm of the firm belief that when the time comes a Civil war will be forced upon us and all we will have left to do is choose which side we will be on. If the left and their surrogates- the Antifas and BLMs of the left had continued on much longer with their destruction and anarchy, I'm pretty sure that would have come very close to a civil war breaking out. When the elected choose to support the criminals and don't protect the innocent, it is only a short matter of time before taking up arms will be required and it was close in this area and others last summer... let's see what happens when the weather improves and the anarchists are willing to come out and play again this spring/summer and see how far it goes....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
In my perception, a lot of people have lived long with the notion that certain things "can't happen here, this is America." I wouldn't hang my hat on that idea, because just about anything can happen anywhere, including here. All it takes is the right (or wrong) spark at the right (or wrong) time in the right (or wrong) place.

Always refrain from saying "never."

I have always said “because you think it can’t happen here, it will happen here”

It’s here

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
At one time 56 brave men gave it all up for freedom. Some lost it all even their families. Some of the signers survived but their spouses did not. Imagine standing up for something then the enemy directly or indirectly kills your wife. That's what those men did for us. If you look at it in that likeness how could you do any less, unless of course you're a cowardly selfish person then when it does break out someone like me is going to force you to pick a side. You'd better choose wisely and be faithful to it afterwards.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If you are not willing to die for it, you already lost

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
N
N
Like it or not we the people that care about freedom are getting pushed in the corner and beat down by the left.how much more are we going to take?The day is coming to stand up!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LBJ arranged an opportunity to die for another country. I failed but am willing to die for my country. Question I ponder, will the scut get me early or will I run out of ammo?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The biggest challenge for patriots is organizing. The other side is master organizers. The problem is with those who are watching your every move. The government and tech companies that track any effort to organize is either complicit or will throw you under a bus asap. The left get a friggin pass all the time when they engage in their rent-a-mob antics because those who can track their communications allow it to happen. If patriots attempted to organize in a wide spread meaningful way, they would be put on every watchlist in existence and every such effort would be squashed before it got anywhere. Which is ironic in a way because it means we would need to operate in our local communities in a grass roots way, in a centralized way, which is our thing.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The biggest challenge for patriots is organizing. The other side is master organizers. The problem is with those who are watching your every move. The government and tech companies that track any effort to organize is either complicit or will throw you under a bus asap. The left get a friggin pass all the time when they engage in their rent-a-mob antics because those who can track their communications allow it to happen. If patriots attempted to organize in a wide spread meaningful way, they would be put on every watchlist in existence and every such effort would be squashed before it got anywhere. Which is ironic in a way because it means we would need to operate in our local communities in a grass roots way, in a centralized way, which is our thing.

No, those who can track it, and whose responsibility to stop it, ARE the true organizers.

Any move Conservatives make will be exaggerated, blow out of proportion, and used as media fodder. See Jan 6.

See how much mileage the left is getting out of that little incident. See how it was actually perpetrated and escalated by left wing plants for that very reason.

The left is looking for any excuse to crack down on us like Hitler did the Jews.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
If there are enough people to win a civil war, thinking there are enough to accomplish the same peacefully.

Organization, the right words and methods would be the tough part...the left is well versed in those.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What if a million people marched on Washington, each carrying a pot of cooked spaghetti noodles? All the vegan dems would gobble it down. Then one driven patriot could light their farts. Epic and hysterical at the same time.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by dvnv
If there are enough people to win a civil war, thinking there are enough to accomplish the same peacefully.

Organization, the right words and methods would be the tough part...the left is well versed in those.

There is no winning peacefully. Our opponents are willing, even eager to kill as many of us as it takes to cement their eternal control. What will you offer them to accept you living free of their control? When all they want is to control or kill you, you have nothing to negotiate with. It is an existential fight, and one must needs kill the other before there is peace.

Additionally, it is damn hard to sell the uncertainty and hard work of liberty to folks being offered rainbow stew and easy living.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If I remember correctly the people in Afghanistan fought the Russians for 10 years and the Russians never really gained any ground. We haven't gained much being there either. Granted they had some outside help with the Russians but they provide a good example of how gorilla warfare works.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yes, we need leaders like the Founding Fathers.... but more importantly, we need PEOPLE like the founding generation of people. We ain't got that. "We" aren't even a people. "We" are SO disparate and SO diverse and SO different from one another now (((by design))). Even here on the campfire, I'm sure that few of us have much anything in common with each other. "We" would not know, or agree on what we would be fighting for, or who we'd be fighting against. Granted, the founding stock of this nation were not entirely monolithic in their beliefs, but they were a damn sight closer to being one people than "we" are today. "We" are royally screwed.

I've been up for armed rebellion for 30 years... but, one man does not a revolution make. I'll just have to do what I have to do to take care of myself and my people, and do what is right, live or die.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If I remember correctly the people in Afghanistan fought the Russians for 10 years and the Russians never really gained any ground. We haven't gained much being there either. Granted they had some outside help with the Russians but they provide a good example of how gorilla warfare works.

This!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ In conjunction with deer license sales alone. America has a domestic army bigger than any army in the world. Including our own. Hope all on the wrong side of it are sleeping well.

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 03/04/21.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
When I am no longer free to pursue Life, Liberty and Happiness as I choose... I am already dead.

Your opinion may vary.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by burrinho
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by WildWest
The way it is going ,we might not have a choice. Stock market crash, food shortage, people going broke. Not much to lose.

My point exactly, when you don't have much to lose...it will be worth the risk.

That is why the majority of this is talk by people with nothing better to do. So they are LARPing with Q, and Trumpism. Just the same way some far-left Social Justice Warriors run around. Kind of like a hobby. They are looking for something so they can feel self-important.

Still every time you post I feel better about seeing hundreds of leftist scum hanging from trees.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611

"Guerrilla"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What if a million people marched on Washington, each carrying a pot of cooked spaghetti noodles? All the vegan dems would gobble it down. Then one driven patriot could light their farts. Epic and hysterical at the same time.

I love you, man! laugh

You just made my weekend, and it ain't even Friday yet.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
832 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 75 invisible), 3,272 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,713
Posts18,400,301
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.